Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
KDE 4.1 portage
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s.hase
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copy it to ~/.themes work fine for me.
gionnico
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaumux wrote:
Are you trying to compile the svn version or 4.1
SVN version tends to be broken sometimes.

The SVN. Indeed it was broken, now ok. :)
Bloodsurfer
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.hase wrote:

Copy it from where? Do I have to enable keep_work or something for it to stay in the portage tmp dir? When I just look into the folder mentioned earlier there is nothing left after emerging...
SiberianSniper: or <name>.ko, so she's ready for insertion?
s.hase
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodsurfer wrote:
s.hase wrote:

Copy it from where? Do I have to enable keep_work or something for it to stay in the portage tmp dir? When I just look into the folder mentioned earlier there is nothing left after emerging...

Unpack the the file qt4.tar.gz which is downloaded from the ebuild and put the content to ~/.themes.
Bloodsurfer
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, worked.

But...
Strayer wrote:
Also GTK-Apps look strange with the style applied :/

Yes, it does not really look good... Well, it's still gtk. An ugly girl with a paper bag over her head is still an ugly girl. :twisted:
SiberianSniper: or <name>.ko, so she's ready for insertion?
Strayer
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kdebluetooth4 does not work for me... bluetooth is configured and finds devices
Code:
layer ~ # hcitool scan
Scanning ...
        00:1E:DC:2F:62:F9       WAAAAAAAAAGH
        00:0A:84:00:A5:AC       Bspoon 00a5ac

But when I run kbluetooth4 it grays out all menu entries and the tooltip says "No Bluetooth Adapter" - sadly it doesn't have a debug parameter or something like this...

Any suggestions?
Krog
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

using latest nvidia beta driver and the suggestions of kernelOfTruth kwin works VERY WELL on my 8500gt with Xrender composite. With Opengl composite, lots of blank screens with some effect.
wrc1944
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back from 2 weeks vacation, and am updating all my kde-svn boxes, and got this failure on konqueror:
Code:
-- Looking for mallinfo                                                                               
-- Looking for mallinfo - not found.                                                                   
-- cmake package FindWebKitKde.cmake was not found. This package needs webkitkde to be compile all program                                                                                                   
--                                                                                                     

-- Configuring done
Then errors out at 23%:
Code:
CMakeFiles/konq_sidebartree_bookmarks.dir/__/konq_sidebartreetoplevelitem.o: In function `KonqSidebarTreeTopLevelItem::middleButtonClicked()':                                                               
konq_sidebartreetoplevelitem.cpp:(.text+0x154): undefined reference to `KParts::BrowserArguments::BrowserArguments()'                                                                                         
konq_sidebartreetoplevelitem.cpp:(.text+0x15c): undefined reference to `KParts::OpenUrlArguments::OpenUrlArguments()'                                                                                         
konq_sidebartreetoplevelitem.cpp:(.text+0x183): undefined reference to `KParts::OpenUrlArguments::~OpenUrlArguments()'                                                                                       
konq_sidebartreetoplevelitem.cpp:(.text+0x18b): undefined reference to `KParts::BrowserArguments::~BrowserArguments()'                                                                                       
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status                                                                   
make[2]: *** [lib/konq_sidebartree_bookmarks.so] Error 1                                               
make[1]: *** [apps/konqueror/sidebar/trees/bookmark_module/CMakeFiles/konq_sidebartree_bookmarks.dir/all] Error 2                                                                                             
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....                                                           
[ 21%] Generating konqsettingsxt.h, konqsettingsxt.cpp                                                 
[ 22%] Generating preloaderadaptor.moc                                                                 
Scanning dependencies of target kded_konqy_preloader                                                   
[ 22%] Building CXX object apps/konqueror/preloader/CMakeFiles/kded_konqy_preloader.dir/preloader.o   
[ 23%] Building CXX object apps/konqueror/preloader/CMakeFiles/kded_konqy_preloader.dir/konqsettingsxt.o                                                                                                     
[ 23%] Building CXX object apps/konqueror/preloader/CMakeFiles/kded_konqy_preloader.dir/preloaderadaptor.o                                                                                                   
[ 23%] Building CXX object apps/konqueror/preloader/CMakeFiles/kded_konqy_preloader.dir/kded_konqy_preloader_automoc.o                                                                                       
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/kded_konqy_preloader.so                                         
[ 23%] Built target kded_konqy_preloader                                                               
make: *** [all] Error 2                                                                               
 *                                                                                                     
 * ERROR: kde-base/konqueror-9999 failed.                                                             
 * Call stack:                                                                                         
 *               ebuild.sh, line   49:  Called src_compile                                             
 *             environment, line 3003:  Called kde4overlay-meta_src_compile                           

*             environment, line 2292:  Called kde4overlay-meta_src_make                               
 *             environment, line 2341:  Called kde4overlay-base_src_make                               
 *             environment, line 2052:  Called cmake-utils_src_make                                   
 *             environment, line  741:  Called die                                                     
 * The specific snippet of code:                                                                       
 *           emake "$@" || die "Make failed!";                                                         
 *  The die message:                                                                                   
 *   Make failed!                                                                                     
 *                                                                                                     
 * If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.                 
 * A complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/konqueror-9999/temp/build.log'.       
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/konqueror-9999/temp/environment'.                                                                                                     
 * This ebuild is from an overlay: '/usr/local/portage/layman/kdesvn-portage/'
Anyone else run into this? Other basic packages all compiled OK as usual. I did notice there was a qt-4.1core update to r1, but I didn't do that beforehand, as I didn't think it was mandatory. Do I need a qt rebuild, or is it something to do with webkitkde? I have installed:
Code:
 * installed packages
[I--] [  ] kde-misc/webkit-kpart-9999 (kde-svn)
[I--] [ ~] x11-libs/qt-webkit-4.4.1 (4)
eix webkitkde and emerge -p webkitkde turns up nothing.

Also just noticed there seems to be a problem with adding/removing items from the favorites list in kickoff.

EDIT: Seems like it's related to this, found on the Paludis kde-svn thread, page 23. https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-690914-postdays-0-postorder-asc-start-550.html?sid=ecdbf3f1e288c8334e71033bfee55ffd with a work-around posted by Stefano Crocco, towards bottom of page.
OpenRC Gentoo ~amd64 plasma, glibc-2.39-r7, gcc-14
kernel-6.9.4 USE=experimental python3_12.3-final
Nuitari
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my kde4 is mute...i explane
i have installed amarok and it works, but system's sound don't work. I think it is an error of gstreamer, but i have gstreamer, xine-lib, phonon-gstreamer and phonon-xine installed.
At the moment in phonon i have xine as preferred engine, because if gstreamer seems not to work (with gstreamer i cannot listen mp3 with amarok).
Is there a problem with gstreamer?

[15:10] <flowolf> pino: credo che se dovessi leggere ancora un punto interrogativo ed il tuo nick sulla stessa riga
[15:10] <flowolf> potrei andare fuori di testa
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krog wrote:
using latest nvidia beta driver and the suggestions of kernelOfTruth kwin works VERY WELL on my 8500gt with Xrender composite. With Opengl composite, lots of blank screens with some effect.

glad it helps you, it took some time until it worked that well (trying out all of the different combinations ;) )

if you guys still have problems try out the 177.70 drivers: http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=118602

that should make it either even faster (for me), worse (only few) or no changes at all ...

Hardcore Gentoo Linux user since 2004 :D

Last edited by kernelOfTruth on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
dom_cyrus
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have problems with installing kdelibs-4.1

Code:
[ 13%] Building CXX object kdecore/CMakeFiles/kdecore.dir/kdecore_automoc.o
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libkdecore.so
[ 13%] Built target kdecore
/usr/libexec/paludis/utils/emake: emake returned error 2

!!! ERROR in kde-base/kdelibs-4.1.0-r1:
!!! In cmake-utils_src_make at line 1057
!!! Make failed!

!!! Call stack:
!!!    * cmake-utils_src_make (/var/tmp/paludis/kde-base-kdelibs-4.1.0-r1/temp/loadsaveenv:1057)
!!!    * kde4overlay-base_src_make (/var/tmp/paludis/kde-base-kdelibs-4.1.0-r1/temp/loadsaveenv:3022)
!!!    * kde4overlay-base_src_compile (/var/tmp/paludis/kde-base-kdelibs-4.1.0-r1/temp/loadsaveenv:2989)
!!!    * src_compile (/var/tmp/paludis/kde-base-kdelibs-4.1.0-r1/temp/loadsaveenv:3953)
!!!    * ebuild_f_compile (/usr/libexec/paludis/1/src_compile.bash:49)
!!!    * ebuild_main (/usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash:463)
!!!    * main (/usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash:478)

diefunc: making ebuild PID 29670 exit with error
die trap: exiting with error.

Install error:
  * In program paludis -i kde-meta:4.1:
  * When performing install action from command line:
  * When executing install task:
  * When installing 'kde-base/kdelibs-4.1.0-r1:4.1::kde4-overlay':
  * Install error: Install failed for 'kde-base/kdelibs-4.1.0-r1:4.1::kde4-overlay'

Code:
gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
Configured with: /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.1.2/work/gcc-4.1.2/configure --prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.1.2 --includedir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/include --datadir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2 --mandir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/man --infodir=/usr/share/gcc-data/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/info --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/include/g++-v4 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --disable-altivec --enable-nls --without-included-gettext --with-system-zlib --disable-checking --disable-werror --enable-secureplt --disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-multilib --enable-libmudflap --disable-libssp --disable-libgcj --enable-languages=c,c++,treelang,fortran --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.1.2 (Gentoo 4.1.2 p1.0.2)

Can someone help me here?

Thanks
-Marco
SpectreDragon
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having problems with various packages from the svn tree. To not have a fully overfilled post (overall 5 packages are failing to build) i'll only post the more important ones.

krunner
Code:
Failed Patch: krunner9999.patch !
( /usr/local/portage/layman/kdesvn-portage/kde-base/krunner/files/krunner9999.patch )

Include in your bugreport the contents of:
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/krunner-9999/temp/krunner9999.patch-6930.out

krunner9999.patch-6930.out looks like

Code:
***** krunner9999.patch *****

=============================

PATCH COMMAND:   patch -p0 -g0 -E --no-backup-if-mismatch < /usr/local/portage/layman/kdesvn-portage/kde-base/krunner/files/krunner9999.patch

can't find file to patch at input line 3
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|--- krunner/lock/plasma/containment/CMakeLists.txt     2008-07-19 02:21:39.000000000 +0200
|+++ krunner/lock/plasma/containment/CMakeLists.txt     2008-07-19 02:33:27.205460761 +0200
--------------------------
No file to patch.  Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored

and duplicates of this lines with p1 - p4.

ktnef
Code:
Exporting parts of working copy to /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/ktnef-9999/work/ktnef
rsync: link_stat "/usr/portage/distfiles/svn-src/KDE/kdepim/kdepim/ktnef" failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(1040) [sender=3.0.3]

I know that some people already had this problem within this thread. Is it solvable?

Maybe someone has an idea on how to solve this. :)
regomodo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone else noticed konsole:kde-svn is very, very slow at redrawing.?When i resize konsole it redraws at ~ 0.5fps
HeissFuss
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

regomodo wrote:
Has anyone else noticed konsole:kde-svn is very, very slow at redrawing.?When i resize konsole it redraws at ~ 0.5fps

Even the 4.1 version is very slow for me. Also, moving to a desktop with a konsole open is slow. The GlyphCache=1 seems to fix this, but that setting has other adverse effects.

*edit
Actually, I think it was the -a InitialPixmapPlacement=2 setting that helped. However, I get random several second freezes with that setting also.

Last edited by HeissFuss on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krog
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kernelOfTruth wrote:
Krog wrote:

glad it helps you, it took some time until it worked that well (trying out all of the different combinations ;) )

if you guys still have problems try out the 177.70 drivers: http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=118602

that should make it either even faster (for me), worse (only few) or no changes at all ...

can you also post what options have you turned on in settings? vblank) triple buffer? shared memory?
still the cpu eats from 20 to 40% with compositing on
Jupiter1TX
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: nvidia settings Reply with quote

kernelOfTruth i have not re-installed kde4 to test this new driver on this pc
but i am curious. I am using settings similar to yours and because 177.70
works so well i have changed csaa/msaa settings (16x + 8x) to (16xQ + 8x)
and am noticing that now when i spin the cube/sphere i get a FPS cut in half
from 60FPS to 30FPS. With my old settings it only dropped to 59FPS. I must
say it does look incredibly gorgeous and still very fast, but my question is.
Is this drop to be expected?
Code:

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Nvidia"
    Driver      "nvidia"
    VendorName  "nVidia Corporation"
    BoardName   "GeForce 8800 GTX"
    Option "NvAGP"   "0"
    Option "SLI"      "False"
    Option "NoLogo"   "True"
    Option "DynamicTwinView"   "False" #disable for proper Hz on single monitor
    Option "PixmapCacheSize" "2000000"
    Option "AllowSHMPixmaps" "0"
    Option "OnDemandVBlankInterrupts" "True"
    Option "AllowIndirectPixmaps" "True" #enabled for >256 vram
    Option "UseEvents"    "False"
    Option "DamageEvents"   "True"
    Option "NoFlip"    "True"
    Option "Coolbits"    "1"
    Option "BackingStore"   "True" #disable for kde4
    Option "UseEDIDDpi"   "False"
    Option "DPI"       "96 x 96"
    Option "TripleBuffer"   "True"
# Option "UseCompositeWrapper" "True"
EndSection

Example: LOOK AT THESE GORGEOUS LINES
http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aatest2ww1.jpg

P.S. ooh and using 'nvidia-settings -a InitialPixmapPlacement=2 -a GlyphCache=1'
I will test with kde 4.1.1 when released in a couple of days.
Krog
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: kde-base/plasma-workspace-9999 Reply with quote

Code:
[ 92%] Building CXX object plasma/wallpapers/color/CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_color.dir/plasma_wallpaper_color_automoc.o         
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/plasma_wallpaper_color.so                                                                 
[ 92%] CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_color.dir/color.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV5Color[vtable for Color]+0xa0): undefined reference to `Plasma::Wallpaper::mouseWheelEvent(QGraphicsSceneWheelEvent*)'                                                                       
make[2]: *** [lib/plasma_wallpaper_color.so] Error 1                                                                             
make[1]: *** [plasma/wallpapers/color/CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_color.dir/all] Error 2                                         
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....                                                                                     
[ 93%] Building CXX object plasma/wallpapers/image/CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_image.dir/image.o                                 
Building CXX object plasma/wallpapers/image/CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_image.dir/backgroundpackage.o                             
[ 93%] Building CXX object plasma/wallpapers/image/CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_image.dir/renderthread.o                           
[ 93%] Building CXX object plasma/wallpapers/image/CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_image.dir/backgrounddelegate.o                     
[ 94%] Building CXX object plasma/wallpapers/image/CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_image.dir/backgroundlistmodel.o                   
[ 94%] Building CXX object plasma/wallpapers/image/CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_image.dir/ksmserver_interface.o                   
[ 94%] Building CXX object plasma/wallpapers/image/CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_image.dir/plasma_wallpaper_image_automoc.o         
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/plasma_wallpaper_image.so                                                                 
CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_image.dir/image.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV5Image[vtable for Image]+0xa0): undefined reference to `Plasma::Wallpaper::mouseWheelEvent(QGraphicsSceneWheelEvent*)'                                                                             
make[2]: *** [lib/plasma_wallpaper_image.so] Error 1                                                                             
make[1]: *** [plasma/wallpapers/image/CMakeFiles/plasma_wallpaper_image.dir/all] Error 2
 * ERROR: kde-base/plasma-workspace-9999 failed.
 * Call stack:
 *               ebuild.sh, line   49:  Called src_compile
 *             environment, line 3094:  Called kde4overlay-meta_src_compile
 *             environment, line 2365:  Called kde4overlay-meta_src_make
 *             environment, line 2414:  Called kde4overlay-base_src_make
 *             environment, line 2125:  Called cmake-utils_src_make
 *             environment, line  777:  Called die
 *           emake "$@" || die "Make failed!";
 *  The die message:
 *   Make failed!
tiffany
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Problem on emerging kde-base/kdesu-4.1.1 Reply with quote

When I try to emerge kde-base/kdesu-4.1.1 I got the following

>>> Emerging (1 of 1) kde-base/kdesu-4.1.1
* kdebase-runtime-4.1.1.tar.bz2 RMD160 SHA1 SHA256 size ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking ebuild checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking auxfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking miscfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...
Unpacking parts of kdebase-runtime-4.1.1.tar.bz2 to /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdesu-4.1.1/work
grep: lseek: Παράνομη αναζήτηση
sed: no input files
* ERROR: kde-base/kdesu-4.1.1 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_unpack
* environment, line 2957: Called kde4-meta_src_unpack
* environment, line 2383: Called kde4-meta_change_cmakelists
* environment, line 2164: Called comment_all_add_subdirectory './'
* environment, line 785: Called die
* find "$@" -name CMakeLists.txt -print0 | grep -vFzZ "./cmake" | xargs -0 sed -i -e '/add_subdirectory/s/^/#DONOTCOMPILE /' -e '/ADD_SUBDIRECTORY/s/^/#DONOTCOMPILE /' || die "${LINENO}: Initial sed died"
* The die message:
* 785: Initial sed died
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
* A complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdesu-4.1.1/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdesu-4.1.1/temp/environment'.
* This ebuild is from an overlay: '/usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing/'

My emerge --info output

Portage 2.2_rc8 (default/linux/x86/2008.0/desktop, gcc-4.3.1, glibc-2.8_p20080602-r0, 2.6.24-gentoo-r4 i686)
=================================================================
System uname: Linux-2.6.24-gentoo-r4-i686-Intel-R-_Pentium-R-_4_CPU_1.60GHz-with-glibc2.0
Timestamp of tree: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:00:01 +0000
app-shells/bash: 3.2_p39
dev-java/java-config: 1.3.7, 2.1.6-r1
dev-lang/python: 2.5.2-r7
sys-apps/baselayout: 2.0.0
sys-apps/openrc: 9999
sys-apps/sandbox: 1.2.18.1-r3
sys-devel/autoconf: 2.13, 2.62-r1
sys-devel/automake: 1.5, 1.7.9-r1, 1.8.5-r3, 1.9.6-r2, 1.10.1-r1
sys-devel/binutils: 2.18-r3
sys-devel/gcc-config: 1.4.0-r4
sys-devel/libtool: 1.5.26
virtual/os-headers: 2.6.26
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="x86 ~x86"
CBUILD="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="-O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=pentium4 -mtune=pentium4 -msse2 -mfpmath=sse -ftree-vectorize -mieee-fp -pipe"
CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
CONFIG_PROTECT="/etc /usr/env /usr/kde/3.5/env /usr/kde/3.5/share/config /usr/kde/3.5/shutdown /usr/share/config /usr/shutdown"
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/ca-certificates.conf /etc/env.d /etc/env.d/java/ /etc/fonts/fonts.conf /etc/gconf /etc/gentoo-release /etc/php/apache2-php5/ext-active/ /etc/php/cgi-php5/ext-active/ /etc/php/cli-php5/ext-active/ /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/terminfo /etc/texmf/web2c /etc/udev/rules.d"
CXXFLAGS="-O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=pentium4 -mtune=pentium4 -msse2 -mfpmath=sse -ftree-vectorize -mieee-fp -pipe"
DISTDIR="/usr/portage/distfiles"
FEATURES="distlocks metadata-transfer parallel-fetch preserve-libs sandbox sfperms strict unmerge-orphans userfetch"
GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://mirror.qubenet.net/mirror/gentoo/ http://gentoo.inf.elte.hu/ http://mirror.bytemark.co.uk/gentoo/ http://darkstar.ist.utl.pt/gentoo/ ftp://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/linux/gentoo/ http://gentoo.mirror.pw.edu.pl/ http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/gentoo/ http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/gentoo/ http://mirrors.sec.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/gentoo/ http://de-mirror.org/distro/gentoo/"
LANG="el_GR.UTF-8"
LC_ALL="el_GR.UTF-8"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1"
LINGUAS="el"
MAKEOPTS="-j3"
PKGDIR="/usr/portage/packages"
PORTAGE_RSYNC_OPTS="--recursive --links --safe-links --perms --times --compress --force --whole-file --delete --stats --timeout=180 --exclude=/distfiles --exclude=/local --exclude=/packages"
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/var/tmp"
PORTDIR="/usr/portage"
PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/usr/local/portage/layman/thousand-parsec /usr/local/portage/layman/gentoo-de /usr/local/portage/layman/xen /usr/local/portage/layman/rox /usr/local/portage/layman/gnash-cvs /usr/local/portage/layman/php-4 /usr/local/portage/layman/roslin /usr/local/portage/layman/ruby /usr/local/portage/layman/postgresql-testing /usr/local/portage/layman/pd-overlay /usr/local/portage/layman/openoffice-geki /usr/local/portage/layman/desktop-effects /usr/local/portage/layman/wrobel /usr/local/portage/layman/enlightenment /usr/local/portage/layman/drizzt-overlay /usr/local/portage/layman/nouveau /usr/local/portage/layman/mpd /usr/local/portage/layman/perl-experimental /usr/local/portage/layman/zugaina /usr/local/portage/layman/dberkholz /usr/local/portage/layman/wschlich-testing /usr/local/portage/layman/darkside /usr/local/portage/layman/voip /usr/local/portage/layman/d /usr/local/portage/layman/finnish /usr/local/portage/layman/secondlife /usr/local/portage/layman/chtekk-syscp /usr/local/portage/layman/xwing /usr/local/portage/layman/soor-overlay /usr/local/portage/layman/x11 /usr/local/portage/layman/jokey /usr/local/portage/layman/falco /usr/local/portage/layman/java-overlay /usr/local/portage/layman/dirtyepic /usr/local/portage/layman/kde /usr/local/portage/layman/pgfgentoo /usr/local/portage/layman/hanno-xgl /usr/local/portage/layman/sipx /usr/local/portage/layman/vmware /usr/local/portage/layman/halcy0n /usr/local/portage/layman/je_fro /usr/local/portage/layman/cell /usr/local/portage/layman/trauma /usr/local/portage/layman/kolab /usr/local/portage/layman/verlihub /usr/local/portage/layman/vdr-devel /usr/local/portage/layman/powerpc /usr/local/portage/layman/graaff /usr/local/portage/layman/gentoo-taiwan /usr/local/portage/layman/java-gcj-overlay /usr/local/portage/layman/toolchain /usr/local/portage/layman/gnome /usr/local/portage/layman/kdesvn-portage /usr/local/portage/layman/lapis /usr/local/portage/layman/gentoo-china /usr/local/portage/layman/chtekk-apps /usr/local/portage/layman/games /usr/local/portage/layman/gentopia /usr/local/portage/layman/ikelos /usr/local/portage/layman/xfce /usr/local/portage/layman/masterdriverz /usr/local/portage/layman/berkano /usr/local/portage/layman/akoya /usr/local/portage/layman/marineam-xen /usr/local/portage/layman/hollow /usr/local/portage/layman/armagetron /usr/local/portage/layman/flameeyes-overlay /usr/local/portage/layman/openrc /usr/local/portage/layman/s3d /usr/local/portage/layman/n4g-experimental /usr/local/portage/layman/ltsp /usr/local/portage/layman/n4g /usr/local/portage/layman/initng /usr/local/portage/layman/dertobi123 /usr/local/portage/layman/emacs /usr/local/portage/layman/voyageur /usr/local/portage/layman/php-experimental /usr/local/portage/layman/dev-zero /usr/local/portage/layman/deathwing00 /usr/local/portage/layman/hawking /usr/local/portage/layman/vdr-1.5 /usr/local/portage/layman/vps /usr/local/portage/layman/mozilla /usr/local/portage/layman/gcc-porting /usr/local/portage/layman/efika /usr/local/portage/layman/devnull /usr/local/portage/layman/trapni /usr/local/portage/layman/webapps-experimental /usr/local/portage/layman/science /usr/local/portage/layman/rbu /usr/local/portage/layman/eclipse /usr/local/portage/layman/pro-audio /usr/local/portage/layman/seemant /usr/local/portage/layman/vdr-experimental /usr/local/portage/layman/pythonhead /usr/local/portage/layman/genstef /usr/local/portage/layman/kerberos /usr/local/portage/layman/wschlich /usr/local/portage/layman/gentoojp /usr/local/portage/layman/oss-overlay /usr/local/portage/layman/plan9 /usr/local/portage/layman/freevo /usr/local/portage/layman/php-testing /usr/local/portage/layman/iwlwifi /usr/local/portage/layman/postgresql-experimental /usr/local/portage/layman/vdr-testing /usr/local/portage/layman/bangert /usr/local/portage/layman/suka /usr/local/portage/layman/luke-jr /usr/local/portage/layman/nx /usr/local/portage/layman/sunrise /usr/local/portage/layman/xemacs /usr/local/portage/layman/philantrop /usr/local/portage/layman/sabayon /usr/local/portage/layman/aross /usr/local/portage/layman/lu_zero /usr/local/portage/layman/kvm /usr/local/portage/layman/mysql-testing /usr/local/portage/layman/liquidx /usr/local/portage/layman/lila-theme /usr/local/portage/layman/zen-overlay /usr/local/portage/layman/gnustep /usr/local/portage/layman/welp /usr/local/portage/layman/swegener /usr/local/portage/layman/interactive-fiction /usr/local/portage/layman/pioto-overlay /usr/local/portage/layman/jyujin /usr/local/portage/layman/kde-testing /usr/local/portage/layman/haskell /usr/local/portage/layman/pda /usr/local/portage/layman/arcon /usr/local/portage/layman/wolf31o2 /usr/local/portage/layman/lxde"
SYNC="rsync://rsync.gentoo.org/gentoo-portage"
USE="16bit 16bit-indices 3ds 7zip S3TC X a52 aac ace acl acpi additions aften alac alsa amarok amr amrnb amrwb apache2 applet archive artworkextra asm aspell aspnet aspnet2 aspnetedit attachment audiofile auto-completion avahi background bash-completion beagle berkdb binary-drivers binfilter bittorrent bl blas blender-game bluetooth bonusscripts bookmarks branding bzip2 c++ cairo cal3d catalogs cdaudio cdda cddb cdinstall cdio cdparanoia cdr cdrom cg chardet chm cli clock-screen color-console colordiff compress contrib cpio cracklib crypt cscope css csv ctype cube cups curl cursors custom-cflags custom-cpuopts custom-optimization cxx d dbus devil dga dia directfb disk-partition divx djvu dnotify doc dri dts dv dvd dvdr dvdread dvi eds emacs emboss emf enca encode enscript eolconv epiphany esd evo examples exif extra-cardsets extrafilters fam fame fat fbcon fbcondecor fbdev fbsplash ffmpeg fftw file file-icons firefox flac flash fltk fontconfig fortran fortran95 fpx ftp fuse gdbm gdm gedit gif gimp glade glitz glut gmail gmedia gmp gnome gnuplot gnutls gpm graphics grub gs gsl gsm gstreamer gtk gtkhtml hacking hal hfs highlight hou html htmlhandbook humanities icc icons iconv id3 id3tag ieee1394 ifc imagemagick imap imlib imlib2 inkjar inotify ipv6 iris isdnlog jadetex java java5 java6 javascript jde joystick jpeg jpeg2k justify kde kdecards kdehiddenvisibility kdm kerberos ladspa lame latex lcms ldap libnotify libwww loop-aes lzma lzo m17n-lib mad maildir matroska maya-shaderlibrary mbox mcal md5sum mdnsresponder-compat midi mikmod mime ming mjpeg mmx mmxext mng mono mozdevelop mozilla mp2 mp3 mp4 mpeg mpeg2 mplayer msn mudflap mule musepack nano-syntax nautilus ncurses neXt netbeans netpbm nls nocd npp nptl nptlonly nsplugin ntfs obex objc objc++ ogg ogre openal openexr opengl opengl-video openmp osc pam pcre pdf perl php pixmaps plasma player plotutils plugins png pnm posix postscript povray ppds pppd preview-latex ps pth pulseaudio python qemu qt3 qt3support qt4 quicktime rar raw readline real realmedia recode reflection reiser4 reiserfs rle rpm rss rtc rtsp ruby screen script sdk sdl sdl-image seamonkey search semantic-desktop session shorten sid skins slit smpeg sndfile sou sound sounds source sourceview sox speedo speex spell spl sqlite sqlite3 srt sse sse2 ssl startup-notification stream subtitles suid svg sysfs syslog sysvipc szip taglib tcl tcpd textures tga themes theora thesaurus threads threadsonly thumbnail tidy tiff tk toolbar toolkit-scroll-bars tools transcode truetype ttxtsubs ubuntu ui unicode unix98 upnp usb utils vcd vcdx video videos vidix vim vim-pager vim-syntax vim-with-x visibility vlm vorbis vte wavpack win32codecs wma wmf wmp wordperfect wxwindows x264 x86 xanim xcf xcomposite xfce xft xine xml xmlrpc xmp xorg xosd xplanet xpm xrandr xrender xscreensaver xsettings xulrunner xv xvid xvmc yahoo yv12 zip zlib zsh-completion" ALSA_CARDS="ali5451 als4000 atiixp atiixp-modem bt87x ca0106 cmipci emu10k1 emu10k1x ens1370 ens1371 es1938 es1968 fm801 hda-intel intel8x0 intel8x0m maestro3 trident usb-audio via82xx via82xx-modem ymfpci" ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS="adpcm alaw asym copy dmix dshare dsnoop empty extplug file hooks iec958 ioplug ladspa lfloat linear meter mmap_emul mulaw multi null plug rate route share shm softvol" APACHE2_MODULES="actions alias auth_basic authn_alias authn_anon authn_dbm authn_default authn_file authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers include info log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic negotiation rewrite setenvif speling status unique_id userdir usertrack vhost_alias" ELIBC="glibc" INPUT_DEVICES="evdev keyboard mouse joystick" KERNEL="linux" LCD_DEVICES="bayrad cfontz cfontz633 glk hd44780 lb216 lcdm001 mtxorb ncurses text" LINGUAS="el" USERLAND="GNU" VIDEO_CARDS="nvidia"
Unset: CPPFLAGS, CTARGET, EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS, FFLAGS, INSTALL_MASK, PORTAGE_COMPRESS, PORTAGE_COMPRESS_FLAGS, PORTAGE_RSYNC_EXTRA_OPTS
BlackEye
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuitari wrote:
my kde4 is mute...i explane
i have installed amarok and it works, but system's sound don't work. I think it is an error of gstreamer, but i have gstreamer, xine-lib, phonon-gstreamer and phonon-xine installed.
At the moment in phonon i have xine as preferred engine, because if gstreamer seems not to work (with gstreamer i cannot listen mp3 with amarok).
Is there a problem with gstreamer?

I had the same problem and solved it. My soundcard have two ways for sound out. One digital and one analog. Because I plugged my amplifier on the analog output I need to switch the preferred output device in phonon. Because it preferred the digital one on default I heared nothing untill I switched explicit to the analog output.

Maybe its the same for you...
Boccaccio
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just sitting in front of my laptop when suddenly without apparent reason the monitor turned black... Well after the first shock I figured out I had forgotten to plug in my power supply - fortunately I did not loose any data. The reason I report on this here is that I want to ask if there is nothing like klaptopdaemons for KDE 4.1 which shuts down the computer if the battery level becomes too low.
Nuitari
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackEye wrote:

I had the same problem and solved it. My soundcard have two ways for sound out. One digital and one analog. Because I plugged my amplifier on the analog output I need to switch the preferred output device in phonon. Because it preferred the digital one on default I heared nothing untill I switched explicit to the analog output.

Maybe its the same for you...

Uhm, i'have noticed that phonon cannot reproduce sounds with my ali5451, he always switched to pcsp (pc speaker). But the sound results disturbed.

[15:10] <flowolf> pino: credo che se dovessi leggere ancora un punto interrogativo ed il tuo nick sulla stessa riga
laughinggnome
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone got 4.1.1 and 4.1.64 installed at the same time? Everything is slotted, apart from strigi. kdelibs-4.1.64 requires strigi-9999 and kdelibs-4.1.1 requires strigi-0.5.11.

Cheers.
Yanaar
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Has anyone got 4.1.1 and 4.1.64 installed at the same time? Everything is slotted, apart from strigi. kdelibs-4.1.64 requires strigi-9999 and kdelibs-4.1.1 requires strigi-0.5.11.

I try at the moment installing both. I get around the strigi-problem by using "emerge -uav world" instead of "emerge -uDav world" so emerge does not try to downgrade strigi.

But at the moment konqueror fails to compile, I think because of this:

Code:
cmake package FindWebKitKde.cmake was not found. This package needs webkitkde to be compile all program

webkit is still 9999.

kmail fails also, probably because of this:

Code:
-- --> Assuming that it can. If compilation of libkleopatraclient fails on AMD64, check that libassuan is compiled with -fPIC and try again. Otherwise, pass -DBUILD_libkleopatraclient=OFF.

And definitly because of this :lol:
Code:

CMake Error at cmake/modules/FindKdeSubversion.cmake:81 (MESSAGE):
  Command "/usr/bin/svn info
  /data/tonne/tmpportage/portage/kde-base/kmail-4.1.64/work/kmail-4.1.64/kmail"
  failed with output:

svn:
  '/data/tonne/tmpportage/portage/kde-base/kmail-4.1.64/work/kmail-4.1.64/kmail'
  is not a working copy

So I have to look for this :D

Becoming aware of the strigi-problem my hope was I could remove KDE4.1.1 for KDE4.1.64, because 4.1 seems to be soooooo outdated when you can have a (nearly) 4.2 :lol:
Nuitari
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is kde 4.1.64? i've only 4.1.1 and svn version 9999..

Krog
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after emerging everything -9999 i have some big problems:

1)kopete now has'nt jabber support and does'nt connect to msn (only icq)
2)clicking on application menu causes plasma crash
3)system tray is buggy
4)plasma-workspace fails to compile

(there is the possibility that probem 2 and 3 are connected to 4)
I'm the only with this issues? Thanks

p.s. wich qt version is better to use? 4.4.0? 4.4.1-r1?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 25 of 30

Jump to: