Help! I cannot see my post
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Forums Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:38 pm    Post subject: Help! I cannot see my post Reply with quote

Help!
I cannot see my post in
Off the Wall
Trump 2019

Is the thread there above length limits?
----
edit:
There is sometimes an error when a new page shoul be created. I have seen that error before. Now my last post apears again.

The thread is getting relatively close to where we split for length by convention, which is well before we hit any sort of hard limit. The problem was that two posts, coincidentally yours, were improperly handled by the software stack when they were posted. This is known to occur when attempting to post long posts (and that is being addressed), but unless the two attempts at posting prior to successfully posting post 8377050 were much, much, longer that was not the cause in this case. It would be diagnostically useful to know if the failed attempts were of similar length to the successful posting, and if they were any particular characteristics of the failed posts or messages generated when attempting to post them. -- desultory

Split from the "report" thread. --pjp
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Forums Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: