Dracut-systemd does not detect encrypted luks partition
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Duplicate Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
User7z
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:30 pm    Post subject: Dracut-systemd does not detect encrypted luks partition Reply with quote

Iam new to gentoo and tryjng to install it , the installation proccess was a good experience however my.probleme is that :
Init system : systemd because my setup.depends on systemd to auto mount my luks partition
, after install i cant boot , a few services setup but it doesnot show prompt asking me to type the password , cryptsetup and systemd indeed installed and dracut shows that it adds them to the initramfs as uki (since that what iam using ), its been 6 days and i cant make it work with gentoo even with root=/dev/gpt-auto-root .
Another remarque : /usr/lib/systemd/ have no systemd-cryptsetup ,
I hope you guys could figure it out i cant provide journal.since tbe system didnt boot , but if its needed i can provide the dracut boot.report
Hu
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Dracut-systemd does not detect encrypted luks partition Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums. This appears to be a duplicate of Dracut-systemd does not detect encrypted luks partition, so I moved this one to Duplicate Threads.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Duplicate Threads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: