View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whisker
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Kppp on FLUXBOX Reply with quote

Hi guys,

It's been 3 month I used KDE and GNOME on other laptop..and yesterday..I just switch back my desktop to FLUXBOX.
My Question is How can I use "kppp" on FLUXBOX??

Cause when I used Gnome ...I can just typed "kppp" on shell terminal..and I have "kppp gui" came up(I have KDE desktop before using GNOME..so on GNOME I "borrow" kppp from KDE).

I tried to typed "kppp" on fluxbox but come up nothing??? On Gnome I typed kppp and kppp gui automaticly came up.

I don't wanna use "wvdial " for my connection..(I had tried that and no success, cause I used "internal modem on IBM thinkpad R32"), my connection to internet succesfuly using kppp.

So anyone can help me...how to make kppp gui exist..when I type kppp ..like the one I did it on GNOME??

Thanks for your help

note: I have KDE,GNOME,FLUXBOX on one laptop/IBM thinkpad R32...yes I can switch to any of that desktop from changing configuration /etc/rc.conf file
shm
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to type kppp in a shell window.. please paste the output of that command. try also rm -fr ~/.kde (you might have to make your kppp settings again tho)
whisker
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shm wrote:
. try also rm -fr ~/.kde (you might have to make your kppp settings again tho)

Woott thanks alot man that command works :D what that command do??....if I do rm -fr ~/.gnome will that be OK too?? not deleting any KDE or GNOME??...

Thanks in advanced for the quick replied

Cheeeerss
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: