Solved: User error, please ignore.
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hceline
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:52 am    Post subject: Solved: User error, please ignore. Reply with quote

Edit: This was a clear case of problem located between chair and keyboard :oops: I'd changed one of the dark blue colors to purple, but not the one bash and openrc was using.

Hi, I had this working on my previous install before it got lost in a disk-crash, but I am having a problem remembering what I did to make it work.
I have appended the following to my kernel commandline: "vt.default_red=0,170,0,170,118,170,0,170,85,255,85,255,85,255,85,255 vt.defalult_blu=0,0,0,0,134,170,170,170,85,85,85,85,255,255,255,255"
This should replace the dark blue color with purple, but openrc and bash still uses the dark blue. I know the kernel commandline is working because my numbers are in /sys/module/vt/parameters/default_red and /sys/module/vt/parameters/default_blu. Also if I do "make menuconfig" in kernel directory; I get a purple background where it used to be blue.
I remember I had this issue the last time, and found a way to fix it, but I can not remember what file the settings I edited was in.
Pleas someone enlighten me.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: