Ukrainian translation of Gentoo AMD64 Handbook is missing
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bebyx
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:48 pm    Post subject: Ukrainian translation of Gentoo AMD64 Handbook is missing Reply with quote

I noticed a weird thing about the Ukrainian translation of the Handbook.

When I open, for example, https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64/Installation/Disks/uk, it says:

Quote:
This page is a translated version of the page Handbook:AMD64/Installation/Disks and the translation is 100% complete.

But no content is found. There's only a red link to non-existing page: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:Parts/Installation/Disks/uk

I usually read English version of the wiki, but I'm writing an article about Gentoo in my native language and would like to link to the Ukrainian version of the Handbook.

Before you ask, I've already sent a request to become a translator for Gentoo wiki a month ago or so, but it's not approved yet, unfortunately. Maybe, I could fix it by myself, if I had a permission.
Ant P.
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the Polish translation is also showing this.
Given that neither uk nor pl have any edit history, while e.g. fr does, it looks like the message itself is incorrect - these pages weren't yet translated.
bebyx
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ant P. wrote:
Looks like the Polish translation is also showing this.
Given that neither uk nor pl have any edit history, while e.g. fr does, it looks like the message itself is incorrect - these pages weren't yet translated.

Probably yes, cause I can see real translations there, like this one. And it does have history.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: