View posts from last 7 days

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motaboy
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post on our mailing list as I'm not the mantainer of kbthandsfree. But it looks like you have to set something on your phone.
riksta
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

motaboy wrote:
Please post on our mailing list as I'm not the mantainer of kbthandsfree. But it looks like you have to set something on your phone.

can i get the details please?
sokai
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: compile-error with kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107-r1.ebuild Reply with quote

Dear users of kdebluetooth,

I have a (big) problem by emerging kdebluetooth.
My system is "stable". That means I'm using KDE 3.3.2. (Only some packages where emerged with ~x86).
2 weeks ago I wanted to install kdebluetooth. But alwas I get following error message:
Code:
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../.. -I../../../kdebluetooth -I/usr/kde/3.3/include -I/usr/qt/3/include -I.  -I/usr/include  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -Wchar-subscripts -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -DNDEBUG -DNO_DEBUG -O2 -march=athlon -O3 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -Wformat-security -Wmissing-format-attribute -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -fno-common -DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE -DQT_NO_ASCII_CAST -DQT_NO_STL -DQT_NO_COMPAT -DQT_NO_TRANSLATION  -c -o devicescanner.o `test -f 'devicescanner.cpp' || echo './'`devicescanner.cpp
connectiondlg.cpp: In member function `void ConnectionDlg::updateRssi(int,
   short unsigned int)':
connectiondlg.cpp:156: error: `GET_LINK_QUALITY_RP_SIZE' undeclared (first use
   this function)
connectiondlg.cpp:156: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
   for each function it appears in.)
make[5]: *** [connectiondlg.o] Error 1
make[5]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[5]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107-r1/work/kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107/kdebluetooth/kbluetoothd/kbluetoothd'
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107-r1/work/kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107/kdebluetooth/kbluetoothd/kbluetoothd'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107-r1/work/kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107/kdebluetooth/kbluetoothd'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107-r1/work/kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107/kdebluetooth'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107-r1/work/kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107'
make: *** [all] Error 2

!!! ERROR: net-wireless/kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107-r1 failed.
!!! Function kde_src_compile, Line 166, Exitcode 2
!!! died running emake, kde_src_compile:make
!!! If you need support, post the topmost build error, NOT this status message.

Can someone help me?

thx
sokai
jsgaarde
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: compile-error with kdebluetooth-0.0.20041107-r1.ebuild Reply with quote

Yeah me too! :(

It would seem that the #define identifiers of bluez-libs hci.h have changed alot from 2.10 to 2.15, and kdebluetooth doesn't support this yet.

Example:
from
#define GET_LINK_QUALITY_RP_SIZE 4
to
#define READ_LINK_QUALITY_RP_SIZE 4

so we will have to step back to 2.10 for now.
Atle
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About compiling problems, check out: https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-341096-highlight-.html

Anyways, bluetooth file transfer with KDE works almost perfectly here, except from one strange thing....

When browsing my cell phone using konqueror I can download files, and I can delete files. But I cannot upload files. Whn trying I first get the transfer dialog box, and after a couple of secs I get a new box saying "Could not write to [address]". Where address is of course the address of my device.

What I can do to transfer files to the cell phone is using the OBEX Object Push Client, which opens when I'm right clicking a file in konqueror and choosing the appropriate menu item.

Neither dmesg nor kernel log reports any problems.

Any ideas?
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: