View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
equaeghe
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:54 pm    Post subject: KDE Plasma panel disappears after update of KDE Frameworks Reply with quote

Yesterday, kde-frameworks were updated from 5.99 to 5.102. After restarting, my customized panel is gone. This has happened before, but not for a while.I know how to get the default panel back, but then I lose all my customizations. I have a feeling the definition of my panel is still somewhere, but for some reason the panel does not load. Does anyone have experience with this panel disappearance issue? Do you know what I can do to get my panel back?
Indi008
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be a long shot. I am still new to Gentoo myself. But have you checked if the screen resolution has changed? Or tried setting that to something different and then back again? I had my panel disappear on an update recently and it turned out it was just that it had gone off the top of the screen because the screen size had gotten messed up somehow. If that doesn't work, then I am not sure sorry. Good luck :)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: