Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Misdirected and taken out of context and banned
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaizushi
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:28 am    Post subject: Misdirected and taken out of context and banned Reply with quote

I was just banned from #gentoo-chat on Libera over a troll that used a red herring and strawman to rile me up, before dragging me into some of my own issues in life with persecution and abuse. I make this post to raise some points about the context which I think were missed by gen52. I am sorry for the trouble, but I think this will make it clear that ztrawhcse is a vile troll and that he should be banned. How does an environment variable kill people?

This is the log from when I started my tirades against curl again: https://bpa.st/IIDAu and he claims on line 185 that I advocate killing people. I didn't notice until I looked at this myself his red herring on 148, and apparently missing an unrelated troll post means I advocate the other position, absurd right? Please unban me from the chat, as my words have been taken way out of context.

It is after all that when he makes vague alliterations to have people think he is Jewish. Given this candid kind of misdirection, I don't think that is the case.

I will add on a personal note that Gentoo and Tor are my livelihood. way of independence, and great safety. This is my entire life, I am a full time Gentoo onion host. I did not get here for no reason, and I feel threatened when people don't take it seriously. If you had been through the things I had been through, you would likely get angry too.

I am sorry for my emotions, but we evolved them for a reason. Thanks any that hear me out, I probably deserved to be gagged for a while. I did try changing the subject, I wish anyone else noticed the misdirection used here.
Banana
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not join the discussion about the problem. I just want to point out that your bpa.st link returns a 404 not found.

PFL - Portage file list - find which package a file or command belongs to.
NeddySeagoon
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaizushi,

Talk to the people in #gentoo-chat-ops.
Posting here will not help.

-- edit --
Topic locked. There is nowhere for topics like this any longer, It may have fitted Off the Wall but that's no longer available.

If you believe your ban was incorrect, for the first place to discuss it is in #gentoo-chat-ops.

If you don't get the answer you feel you deserve, escalate to #gentoo-comrel, or file a bug for comrel.
Should you fail to convince both #gentoo-chat-ops and comrel, you may appeal to the council.

NeddySeagoon

Computer users fall into two groups:-
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: