View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juanatix
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:22 pm    Post subject: Cannot Print From Brave or Firefox Reply with quote

I recently installed cups and setup a (IPP Everywhere) Brother HL-L2350DW. Both LibreOffice and the lp command print fine. Additionally, the cups print test page works; however, I cannot figure out how to get my web browsers (brave and firefox) to print. The printer shows up in the browser print dialogue as an option under "Save as PDF" so I select it (the printer), and hit the print button only for the document to not print. The cups-meta package is installed and my user is a member of both the "lp" and "lpadmin" groups. Interestingly the printer doesn't show up in the "system dialogue" under "More Settings" in the browser.

I enabled debug logging in cupsd.conf, here are the last 200 lines after sending a print request from the browser.
https://clbin.com/sii19

In the cups web interface the jobs don't show up, all I see are the test pages and the documents I was able to print in LibreOffice Writer.

Any ideas or suggestions as to what I might have missed?
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: