View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kraymer
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Mail-Problem after upgrading to Mozilla 1.5-r1 Reply with quote

Hi there!

I have serious problems to read mails from an IMAP-server after I upgraded from 1.4-something to 1.5-r1.
Mail starts, but it tried to get new mails instantly (as set in my prefs). I used "work offline" to be able to have a closer look and I noticed that some of my settings were changed, some not (e.g. the server name was still the same, but port and ssl were unmarked). I got through the settings over and over again but found nothing strange :? Everytime it tries to connect to the imap server, the whole mozilla suite crashes :(
Getting and sending news works as usual. Also I tried kmail with my imap server and it seems to work fine.
The only thing left I would try would be a special entry in the IMAP advanced settings, esp. "imap server directory". Unfortunately I can't remember if I entered something in my previous installation (since I didn't upgrade for a while). On the server, mails are in ~/Maildir.
Maybe someone can share some experiences with that new version? 'Til now I didn't find reports regarding this in the web.

Thanks for any hints :)

Sebastian
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: