Gentoo CD labels
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sani
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Gentoo CD labels Reply with quote

Hiya guys,
I'll post it in this section, I guess it's appropriate. I'm looking for some nice Gentoo CD Labels to put on my 2 Gentoo CDs. I've searched on cdcovers.cc, and couldn't find any. What do the original labels look like for Pentium 4 CD set? Any ideas? Feel free to give links to your custom labels if you have any ;). Thank you in advance. Sani.
at6
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

just purchase one of the original gentoo cd'set and put them on your scanner ;) but...what do you think of a label-creation contest?

just grab a wallpaper from http://www.deviantart.com and put this on your cd. you can write some text in a cool font on it. this isn't a big effort, but the result looks very cool.

regards marc

ps: i'm interested in a copy of these labels, but only amd athlon ones ;)
sani
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did someone say purchase? 8O A contest would be very nice! I saw a label for P4, marc, and am not happy with it at all. I don't know if that's the original one! Saw it at one of the stores listed on gentoo.org. A few stones with some weed is not impressive to me :? . But, I couldn't do better job myself. I don't like to knock others ppls work! Thanks for posting back. Sani.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: