View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkarchon
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: gkrellm2 question Reply with quote

hello... for the gkrellm2 users....

how do i disable the cpu "chart" ? i just want the cpu "text" to be visible. i don't really care for the chart since the text gives me all info i need.

as of right now the chart and text are both running and higher cpu usage tends to bleed the chart into the text making it look like crap.

any help welcome.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -- Patrick Henry, 1775
mhodak
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think it is possible to disable CPU chart in gkrellm (without doing some hacking). What may help is if you set "Line style" for sys and user time in Chart config (right click CPU chart), then you will have lines instead of filled area, which may look better. Also, if the problem is that chart looks ugly when CPU usage is high, why not using different theme?

I personally do not think that CPU chart looks ugly at high loads, but maybe you are just using ugly theme.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: