Webcams and compatability
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malph
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: Webcams and compatability Reply with quote

I've spent the last two weeks working with converting my system over to gentoo. I first ran from Micro$soft winXP and went to Fedora Core. I decided I want more control than FC offered and I started working with Gentoo. The last two things I have to get working with my system are my Minolta Laser Printer and my Kodak Camera. These are both things that I have time to work on later and confidence that I can resolve anything that might crop up. The only thing that I don't have the interest or the time to get working at the moment is my intel CS330 easy cam. So the question that I pose to the Forum is What is the most compatable webcam available with gentoo. Also if you have experience running one of these cams on an AMD64 system that would be an added bonus.

So for I love the freedom that Linux allows me to have with my system and I have found many great answers just by browsing the forum. I'm looking foreward to becoming a better educated member of this community.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: