AMSN - Funky fonts and window stuff that's hooped
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ValenceParadigm
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: AMSN - Funky fonts and window stuff that's hooped Reply with quote

Okay... so it takes me forever to get my fonts playing nicely... I finally do, then emerge AMSN so I can yap with my cronies...

The fonts Under AMSN are totally messed up!! If I have my font set to say 11 or 12 and somebdoy sends me a message in like 16 or so... AMSN scrunches that full 16 point character into the space occupied by an 11 or 12 point character. What's up with that? Can anybody else confirm this behaviour?

Font thing aside, I have two different accounts for MSN. One for work and the other for friends. AMSN allows for multiple accounts, BUT if I try to use any of the drop-down boxes to select another account, The litle arrow button depresses but there is no box, no list... nothing. I can't even scrol down the list using the arrow keys as would be expected. Am I the only one getting this kind of behaviour? Is this an XOrg thing or an AMSN thing? When I use the drop-down list buttons on mozilla here, they all work great.

Is my machine totally gorked or do I have a valid beef here?

~V/P~
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: