Xmule. No buttons... Help...
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raid517
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Xmule. No buttons... Help... Reply with quote

Well I wouldn't normally ask here, but as I tried asking on the xmule forum and haven't recieved a single helpful response in over 5 days, I was kind of wondering if any of you guys could offer a solution.

You see the thing is, one of the things I like most is xmule.

(That and bittorrent).

It's where i get a lot of my rare music video collection. (From groups most of you guys would never have heard of - and which probably aren't under copyright).

Well anyway the thing is that essentially everything seems to work. I get a high id on the network and have no connection issues to speak of. However all of my 'options' buttons in the preferences tab are greyed out. That is to say that I have no checkboxes for things such as autoupdate server list when connecting to a server, autoconnect on start up, reconnect on loss etc. The question is where have all of these checkboxes gone? I can see the text where they are supposed to be, but the actual checkboxes themselves are missing.

If so has anyone got any idea how to fix it?

What is the function of the WXGTK component anyway?

GJ
fctk
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you tried to recompile it? anyway i really think you should switch to amule which is better IMHO
raid517
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I have missiing checkboxes accross a number of my applications now (I just checked) including vmware and amule, so it seems to be a system wide fault.

So it's not really about a choice of client any more, as it appears to be something more fundamental.

GJ
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: