View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
osugi_sakae
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 3:31 am    Post subject: xpp seg faults Reply with quote

okay, this might not be the best forum for this, but since xpp is a gui app, i thought i would start here.

like the subject says, xpp seg faults. it pops up a window briefly and then dies. I've searched google and the forums but cannot find any mention of this sort of problem.

system is an ibm thinkpad, p3, gentoo 1.4rc1,

my use settings:

USE="X gtk tcltk -arts -gnome -bonobo -alsa -kde cjk -postgres -3dnow crypt freewnn encode dvd leim mbox mule pda spell truetype xmms xv quicktime"

cups, enscript, fltk, are installed, the printer (a Brother hl-1240) is setup at least correcly enough to print ps and pdf files without problem (except that it doesn't print asian characters, but that is for another post). I have tried rebuilding xpp several times, and even building from source instead of an ebuild, but no luck.

any ideas where to start trouble shooting this? or, any info on how to set things like text width and font size for printing text files would be appreciated, since that is what i use xpp for mostly.

Osugi Sakae
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: