How to build a module for myth?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaltag
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: How to build a module for myth? Reply with quote

Good afternoon. I am concerned by the fact that the myth PVR suite does not have a module to play DVDs from the hard drive aside from ripping and transocding them. I have a VERY large collection across several hard drives that are ripped as raw DVDS as in VOBs and IFOs. I can play them with xine just fine so I don't see why there isn't a myth module that can scan the hard drives and build a database for the movies and then creat a simple playlist. I have therefore decided to try to put something together myself. So my question now is how do I go about building a module for myth? What language is myth written in? Honestly I would be fine if it just opened an outside program that sits on top of myth and shows the directories that have the DVD folders. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
adsmith
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest going to the mytTV website and asking them...
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: