Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
glcu - gentoo linux cron update (python version)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
untiefe
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TvL wrote:
I have 1 little suggestion, it's so little I'm almost ashamed to suggest it.
I would like to have a symlink /tmp/glcuUpdate which points to the newest /tmp/glcuUpdate-XXX file.

That should be quite easy to do, although you probably have to be careful that you don't punch a security hole in your system.

I probably provide an option for this in the next release. But that next release will take some time. I will work in the USA for 5 weeks starting tomorrow, so don't expect anything new before march.

Bye, Michael

:: Cardigans - You're The Storm ::

glcu - gentoo linux cron update (full featured semi-automatic updates via cron)
TvL
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Good luck in the USA.
Btw, for the issue mentioned above, I created a glcu-update.sh bash script which takes the latest glcuUpdate file (ls -trah | grep glcuUpdate | tail -n 1).
When I received an email from my box, I run glcu-update.sh and lazy me is happy.

I was wondering if it would be cool to extend glcu a bit, so that you can tell glcu to compile new software at night. I want to compile something, but not during the day.
So, a cronjob would be good for that, or fire a screen and type sleep 3h; emerge <package> but it might be cool to tell glcu to create some packages while performing an update.

Thanks for the great tool.
untiefe
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
TvL wrote:
Btw, for the issue mentioned above, I created a glcu-update.sh bash script which takes the latest glcuUpdate file (ls -trah | grep glcuUpdate | tail -n 1).
When I received an email from my box, I run glcu-update.sh and lazy me is happy.

Yeah, this is the quick'n'dirty solution :-)
But I thought about that, and I will add it to the next version - together with an automated 'glcu update' command... You'll see.

TvL wrote:

I was wondering if it would be cool to extend glcu a bit, so that you can tell glcu to compile new software at night. I want to compile something, but not during the day.
So, a cronjob would be good for that, or fire a screen and type sleep 3h; emerge <package> but it might be cool to tell glcu to create some packages while performing an update.

Well, I think a tool like this would be a nice thing, but it's not what glcu is for. This is something portage itself should do. (But the portage developer would probably suggest the sleep 3h ... method ;-)

Bye, Michael

bobpaul
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great script!

How about a configurable nice level in the glcu.conf file. I like to run cron jobs at +19 so they don't interfere with the server. I'm probably going to copy glcu out of cron.daily and replace it with:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
nice -n19 /sbin/glcu

but it would be great if this was just a setting in the config.[/code]
untiefe
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobpaul wrote:
Great script!

Thanx.

bobpaul wrote:

How about a configurable nice level in the glcu.conf file. I like to run cron jobs at +19 so they don't interfere with the server. I'm probably going to copy glcu out of cron.daily and replace it with:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
nice -n19 /sbin/glcu

but it would be great if this was just a setting in the config.

I think there is no point in having such a config option. glcu itself needs nearly no processor time at all, and for the rest you just set 'PORTAGE_NICENESS=19' in '/etc/make.conf'. Don't you think that is enough?

Well, I just wanted to send this, but maybe you're right. You probably don't want a portage-nicess of 19, when you need to install something quickly. Maybe there should be an option to set the PORTAGE_NICENESS for all glcu emerges. I will definitely consider it. Thanks for your input!

Anyway, I will soon change the way glcu is started to a small shell script in /etc/cron.daily and the everyone can easily to what you proposed here :-) (Although, I fear, it won't affect the nightly emerges...)

Bye, Michael <-- Who wants to start coding on glcu again, next week. So this is a good time for new ideas/proposals :-)
pioto
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I'm wondering if glcu could remove the old glcuUpdate files... they're all incremental, really, so why not have it just keep one copy around? I know that sometimes I don't run the update script because I'm off and away.

Or maybe there could be a user-specifiable name for the update file; I know you seemed concerned a bit by the potential risk posed by having a standard naming scheme for it? The johntheripper password checker uses something like that for its private working data, the location is kept in a configuration file with 0600 permissions on it, owned by root.

Just throwing some random thoughts out there, feel free to ignore. Keep up the good work!
coutts99
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to work good on sparc
untiefe
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coutts99 wrote:
Seems to work good on sparc

Thanks for this information, I will add it to the next ebuild.

bobpaul
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. It's creating the files in /tmp, but isn't e-mailing me. I'm not sure if this is relevant anymore as the e-mail command fails:
Code:
# /bin/cat /etc/hosts | /bin/mail -s "Test" someaddress@yahoo.com
send-mail: Cannot open mail:25
Can't send mail: sendmail process failed with error code 1

Maybe a flag like -t | --test or --test-mail or something can be added to attempt to send a test message only so new users don't have to worry "is it broken? is it just not e-mailing me? what's wrong?"
untiefe
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobpaul wrote:
Ok. It's creating the files in /tmp, but isn't e-mailing me. I'm not sure if this is relevant anymore as the e-mail command fails:
Code:
# /bin/cat /etc/hosts | /bin/mail -s "Test" someaddress@yahoo.com
send-mail: Cannot open mail:25
Can't send mail: sendmail process failed with error code 1

If /bin/mail does not work, glcu can't send you any eMails (This will be different in the next version, actually. glcu will use the Python SMTP Module in future). I don't know if you have sendmail, or Postfix or ssmtp installed, therefore I can't really help you with this. As soon as it works, glcu will send you eMails (I'm pretty sure of that :-))

bobpaul wrote:
Maybe a flag like -t | --test or --test-mail or something can be added to attempt to send a test message only so new users don't have to worry "is it broken? is it just not e-mailing me? what's wrong?"

I will add a --test option to the next version. I'm actually rewriting half of glcu making it complete OO, so it will take some time.

Bye, Michael
bobpaul
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

untiefe wrote:

If /bin/mail does not work, glcu can't send you any eMails (This will be different in the next version, actually. glcu will use the Python SMTP Module in future). I don't know if you have sendmail, or Postfix or ssmtp installed, therefore I can't really help you with this. As soon as it works, glcu will send you eMails (I'm pretty sure of that :-))

I have ssmpt installed, but I should be able to troubleshoot that elsewhere. I now know where my answer lies. Consider it solved. Thanks. (Maybe the install documentation should note something about ssmpt/sendmail/Postfix and maybe link to where to configure those, but that's kinda pointless if you're getting rid of that requirement in the next release...)
Negated Void
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmkay. Here's some questions.

I have a bunch of glc-whatever files in /tmp if i leave it for a couple days - do i have to run them all in order? Only the most recent? If i run them out of order, will it de-merge things?
untiefe
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negated Void wrote:
I have a bunch of glc-whatever files in /tmp if i leave it for a couple days - do i have to run them all in order? Only the most recent? If i run them out of order, will it de-merge things?

You only need to run the most recent.

I you run them out of order, it won't unmerge anything, but glcu may give an error, due to already installed and then removed binaries.

Bye, Michael

PiRmD
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo untiefe,

I'm trying your script and I must admit I'm begining to love it. Thanks to have spend time for this nice piece of software!

I would like to give *my* feelings on how to improve glcu, well I'm not sure these ideas will really improve your script but at least bring it more close to the way I plan to use it.

I usually don't have my computer running all the time, sothat it happened to me to "lose" some glcu updates because my laptop was switch off the day glcu should have run. I usually face this situation by relyiong on fcron features that can run a cron job even if eth laptop is not continously runing (I also recently discover that the run-crons script can help to obtain the same behaviour). This doesn't work well with glcu due to the fact that the "cronday" is defined within the glcu configuration file, so that if fcron wants to run it let's say saturday instead of friday as defined in glcu.conf, glcu refuses to work.

So basically I would propose to:
- have the schedule of glcu removed from the glcu.conf file and directly managed from my crontab (or by links in my cron.* directory)
- the "customization" between different glcu (e.g. one daily for security update, one weekly for world upgrade, one monthly for whatever you want...) is done today in the config file through the "rerunconfig" option. Beside the fact that it is a bit confusing for me on how to use it, why not have the nmame of eth conf file to use be tranmitted to the script as an argument like :
Code:
glcu /etc/glcu/glcu-security.conf of glcu /etc/glcu/glcu-update.conf ...

This would allow to have more flexibility when organizing the crontab content (or at least the way I understand how to use crontabs because I have to admitt I'm a kind of amateurish newbie in linux field)

Other ideas as is:
- why not have the ability to specify in the conf file a commands or set of commands to be run during the cron part of the update (just like we have one to be run after the manual update). For example, synchronisation of other overlays ?
- why not have a version of glcu that can be launched directly from the command line in addition
untiefe
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi PiRmD,

PiRmD wrote:
I'm trying your script and I must admit I'm begining to love it. Thanks to have spend time for this nice piece of software!

Thanks a lot!

It seems you have several suggestions to improve glcu:
PiRmD wrote:
This doesn't work well with glcu due to the fact that the "cronday" is defined within the glcu configuration file, so that if fcron wants to run it let's say saturday instead of friday as defined in glcu.conf, glcu refuses to work.

That's already possible. Just set 'cronday: 0' in glcu.conf. Then glcu will run every day frcon wants it to run

PiRmD wrote:

So basically I would propose to:
- have the schedule of glcu removed from the glcu.conf file and directly managed from my crontab (or by links in my cron.* directory)

I won't remove the cronday option in future, but there will be a command like 'glcu --cron', which can (and will as a standard) be run from a very simple shell skript in /etc/cron.something. This give a lot more flexibility.
PiRmD wrote:
- the "customization" between different glcu (e.g. one daily for security update, one weekly for world upgrade, one monthly for whatever you want...) is done today in the config file through the "rerunconfig" option.

This will be changed in the next version as well. I'll introduce an array in the main.conf file where you can set in an array which cron-update files you want to run... I haven't finished all my thoughts about the exact implementation...
PiRmD wrote:
Other ideas as is:
- why not have the ability to specify in the conf file a commands or set of commands to be run during the cron part of the update (just like we have one to be run after the manual update). For example, synchronisation of other overlays ?

This is a very nice idea, and I will definitely include this in the next release (maybe - the most simple way - just as an option to put it in the small shell skript that will start the glcu --cron part. But maybe as well as an extra option.
PiRmD wrote:
- why not have a version of glcu that can be launched directly from the command line in addition

glcu can be launched from the command line, and the glcu cron run will be available too - in the next version - as I mentioned above

It's still quite a lot to do - especially to get the API interfacing right with portage 2.1 ...

Bye, Michael
PiRmD
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI untiefe,

thank you for your quick reaction and for your useful tips. I will try to use "cronday: 0" with my fcron setup. I imagine that in this case, I have also to create another glcu link in cron.weekly.

I'm looking forward your next release of glcu!
nianderson
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey i like your script ... helping me keep my boxes more up to date. I dont have the email notification working yet but I can work that out if i really want to look into it. How is the next version comming?
untiefe
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say this, but it is quite difficult for me to integrate the pkgcore code (pkgcore will be portage-3 someday), especially because pkgcore is still in an early development stage. Furthermore, my Job and my private life is more time consuming than before, therefore the next version will take some more time...
But 0.9.7.1 still works well for my gentoo boxes, therefore it is not that urgant ;-)
nianderson
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No not urgent just curious about the patches to remove extra glcu-updatexxxx files and stuff. Note: im not prodding you to work on it i know how it is to get busy with other things. appriciate the script.
safeness
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is glcu included in any of the overlays in layman? It would be great if there were a more automated way to update it.
psychomunky
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of layman, how hard would it be to make a patch and include support in the next revision to update any layman repositories that you have around? I think that this would be similar to the way you handle eix support now. I am more and more going outwards towards the "unstable" gentoo stuff out there, and right now, manually added a 'layman -S' command to sync my layman repositories. It would be nice if glcu could sync them at the same time it syncs my main copy of the portage tree.

Currently, I am using 0.9.7.1 and it is working well on two boxes of mine (one that has been using glcu since I first found the bash edition of the tool and another that has 2006.1 just freshly installed). However, I was wondering if you'd be willing to accept patches for some of the smallish features for 0.9.7.1?? This way, you wouldn't need to spend your time maintaining the old version so much (I'd expect you'd want to double check any submitted patches) and can work on rewriting the new version.

What I was thinking is that I could look into the code for the above-mentioned feature, the symlink feature and the auto-cleaning of glcuUpdate files. Drop me a private message if you'd be willing, and I can provide you my SF.net details (assuming you use the repository there)...

Otherwise, what I may do is post the patches here for those who are adventurous and want to patch there own copy of GLCU. I haven't fully decide on this one yet.

Also it might be worthwhile to either:

a) Create a layman compatible repostory (this can probably be done with the sourceforge repos).
b) get the GLCU ebuild added to the sunrise or another community maintained repository (at least until you are able to get GLCU into the main portage tree). This way it would be easier for everybody else out there to utilize this invaluable piece of software without having to muck with creating and maintaining their own overlays (so glad I found layman now).
psychomunky
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

untiefe, are you still goign to maintain this at some point??

Not complaining, just curious if I should start trying to fix some issues myself...I understand how that work and personal life crap gets in the way :?

Anyways, if you are still reading this thread...I got a wierd error this past time I tried to update. First here is the e-mail I got for my box:

Code:
  New Packages for 'emerge world' available!
  Update your Gentoo box with:

glcu /tmp/glcuUpdate-22129

Prebuilding new Packages:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
app-editors/nano-2.0.1                                   success
sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.10                                      success
sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-2.6.18-r6                      success
dev-java/sun-jdk-1.5.0.09                                existing
www-client/links                                         dependencies*
  *  Package depends on other new packages and can't be prebuild

This seemed fairly routine, but when I ran 'glcu /tmp/glcuUpdate-22129', I received the following:
Code:

>> Welcome to glcu's easy update feature

Prebuilt packages:
------------------

!!! ERROR: Problem during: emerge --pretend --verbose --usepkgonly  =app-editors/nano-2.0.1 =sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.10 =sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-2.6.18-r6 =dev-java/sun-jdk-1.5.0.09

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies
!!! There are no packages available to satisfy: "=dev-java/sun-jdk-1.5.0.09"
!!! Either add a suitable binary package or compile from an ebuild.

I am wondering if this is because I already had a package in slot 1.5 as shown below by eix output (the installed package is 1.5.0.08), or if this is a wierd thing with the new way of handling Java:
Code:
smaug ~ # eix sun-jdk
* dev-java/sun-jdk
     Available versions:  1.4.2.12-r2:1.4 ~1.4.2.13:1.4 1.5.0.08:1.5 ~1.5.0.09:1.5 ~1.5.0.09-r1:1.5
     Installed:           1.5.0.08
     Homepage:            http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/
     Description:         Sun's J2SE Development Kit, version 1.5.0.09

Doing a "normal" emerge -avuDN worked fine and picked up only the packages listed in the e-mail.

Any help if you have time would be appreciated.
untiefe
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi psychomunky,

sorry, that it took me so long to answer, but I wasn't informed on any new mails in this thread (it was too long ago, the last time I wrote something).

I didn't do anything on the glcu project for nearly a year now :-( ...
But I'm hope to restart again - even though the 0.9.7.1 version still works well (I think your JDK error is related to the java update - I didn't get anything like it).

If you have any useful patches for the 0.9.7.1 code I'm happy to integrate it, to keep glcu a little bit up to date. I think it will take a lot more time, if I have a running version of the new code available :-( I'm just doing to much rubyonrails lately ;-)

I'm very grateful for any suggestions or patches!!! Please send them to glcu (removethispamtag) [at] (reallyremovethispamtag) 42nd . de I got so much spam on the old adress - I had to deactivate it...

Thank you for using glcu!

Bye, Michael <-- who is a little drunk from 'Glühwein' at the moment ;-)

linolium
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have installed GLCU on my system, and am so far very happy with the efficient updating system.

However, I do not think it is working properly! The email I receive has the following in it:
Code:
Prebuilding new Packages:
sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-2.6.20-r2                      success
dev-perl/DBD-mysql-4.00.3                                success
sys-devel/gcc-config-1.3.15-r1                           success
sys-devel/gcc-4.1.2                                      success
net-misc/openssh-4.6_p1                                  success
app-portage/gentoolkit-0.2.4_pre1                        success
media-libs/freetype-2.3.2                                success
dev-perl/IO-Socket-SSL-1.03                              success
sys-fs/udev-106-r2                                       success
dev-lang/php-5.2.1-r3                                    existing
app-shells/bash-3.2_p10                                  existing
sys-apps/util-linux-2.12r-r6                             existing
dev-db/mysql-5.0.34                                      existing
dev-db/phpmyadmin-2.10.0.2                               existing
media-libs/fontconfig-2.4.2                              existing
dev-libs/apr-util-0.9.12-r1                              existing
app-crypt/gnupg-2.0.3                                    existing
sys-apps/file-4.20                                       existing

But then when I emerge -uDNav, expecting it to say there are no updates, it comes up with pretty much everything that was on the above list:
Code:
[ebuild     U ] app-shells/bash-3.2_p10 [3.2_p9-r1] USE="nls -afs -bashlogger -vanilla" 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] media-libs/freetype-2.3.2 [2.3.1] USE="zlib -bindist -doc" 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] dev-perl/IO-Socket-SSL-1.03 [1.02] 0 kB
[ebuild   R   ] dev-db/mysql-5.0.34  USE="berkdb%* perl ssl -big-tables -cluster -debug -embedded -extraengine -latin1 -max-idx-128 -minimal (-selinux) -static" 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] dev-perl/DBD-mysql-4.00.3 [4.00.1] 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] dev-libs/apr-util-0.9.12-r1 [0.9.12] USE="berkdb gdbm -ldap" 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] app-portage/gentoolkit-0.2.4_pre1 [0.2.3] 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] sys-apps/file-4.20 [4.19-r1] USE="python" 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] sys-apps/util-linux-2.12r-r6 [2.12r-r5] USE="crypt nls perl -old-crypt (-selinux) -static" 0 kB
[ebuild   R   ] media-libs/fontconfig-2.4.2  USE="xml* -doc" 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] sys-fs/udev-106-r2 [105] USE="(-selinux)" 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] net-misc/openssh-4.6_p1 [4.5_p1-r1] USE="pam tcpd -X -X509 -chroot -hpn -kerberos -ldap -libedit (-selinux) -skey -smartcard -static" 0 kB
[ebuild  NS   ] sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-2.6.20-r2  USE="-build -symlink" 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] dev-lang/php-5.2.1-r3 [5.1.6-r8] USE="apache apache2 berkdb bzip2 cli crypt ctype fastbuild gd gdbm iconv imap mysql ncurses nls pcre readline reflection session spl ssl truetype unicode xml zip zlib -adabas -bcmath -birdstep -calendar -cdb -cgi -cjk -concurrentmodphp -curl -curlwrappers -db2 -dbase -dbmaker -debug -discard-path -doc -empress -empress-bcs -esoob -exif -fdftk -filter% -firebird -flatfile -force-cgi-redirect -frontbase -ftp -gd-external -gmp -hash -inifile -interbase -iodbc -ipv6 -java-external -json% -kerberos -ldap -ldap-sasl% -libedit -mcve -mhash -msql -mssql -mysqli -oci8 -oci8-instant-client -odbc -pcntl -pdo -pdo-external -pic -posix -postgres -qdbm -recode -sapdb -sharedext -sharedmem -simplexml -snmp -soap -sockets -solid -spell -sqlite -suhosin% -sybase -sybase-ct -sysvipc -threads -tidy -tokenizer -wddx -xmlreader -xmlrpc -xmlwriter -xpm -xsl -yaz -zip-external% (-filepro%) (-hardenedphp%) (-hyperwave-api%) (-informix%) (-memlimit%) (-ming%) (-sasl%*) (-vm-goto%) (-vm-switch%)" 0 kB
[ebuild  NS   ] dev-db/phpmyadmin-2.10.0.2  USE="-vhosts" 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] app-crypt/gnupg-2.0.3 [2.0.2] USE="bzip2 nls -X -doc -ldap -openct -pcsc-lite (-selinux) -smartcard" 0 kB
[ebuild     U ] sys-devel/gcc-config-1.3.15-r1 [1.3.14] 0 kB
[ebuild   R   ] sys-devel/gcc-4.1.2  USE="fortran nls (-altivec) -bootstrap -build -d% -doc -gcj -gtk (-hardened) -ip28 -ip32r10k -mudflap (-multilib) -multislot (-n32) (-n64) -nocxx -objc -objc++ -objc-gc -test -vanilla" 0 kB

Am I doing something wrong here? Could someone help me with figuring out why it isn't merging these packages?
untiefe
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi linolium,

please read the complete eMail glcu has sent you, because it doesn't update your system automatically it just prebuilts the needed packages, so that the installation is really quick!!!

In the eMail glcu has sent you, you'll find above the listing of the packages a sentence like:

Code:
You can update your system with: glcu /tmp/glcuUpdate-12345

and only when you do this, your system will be updated!

Please carefully read the instructions on glcu.sf.net before your ask some questions here.

Thanks, Michael

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: