Eurasiat with DVB
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RayMoe
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Eurasiat with DVB Reply with quote

Serious Problem

Does anybody know something about the PCTV SAT? I have this card and am using it with success in Windows. Under Linux I have several problems. I can watch any Channel with SR => 20000 Mhz. Below 20000 there is no Picture nor Sound. In worst cases (kaffeine for example) The viewer crashes and it is not possible to watch any channel 'till reboot. This facts on Satellites Eurasiasat and Turksat on 42° E. There are many =< 20000 Mhz Transponders. Is this a hardware problem or have I made something wrong in my kernel? I am using Gentoo 2004.3 Stage 3 with genkernel configured by hand.

THX in advance.
RayMoe
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Thank for the many answers Reply with quote

why it is so hard to get an answer here? Everybody asks a question and gets something. Is my question so unsolvable? Where is the helping linux community when you need them? :?:
StolenNomenclature
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Thank for the many answers Reply with quote

RayMoe wrote:
why it is so hard to get an answer here? Everybody asks a question and gets something. Is my question so unsolvable? Where is the helping linux community when you need them? :?:

My impression is that hardly anyone does this kind of multimedia on Linux. To most people, multimedia on Linux seems to mean sound only.

I have posted DVB related questions on other forums - result same as you. Nothing.

:roll:
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: