View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daemonflower
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Konqueror - SVN menu entries Reply with quote

I'm having too much time one my hands, the last few days. I get obsessive about configuration details.

Anyway. I like my configuration clean, without bugs and excess baggage.

Since I emerged kdesvn, I have two links in my context menus in konqueror (for files and dirs which are in svn). KDESvn update/commit, and SVN update/commit. How can I get rid of the SVN menu entries? I'm afraid there is no svn USE flag for kdebase...
mutlu_inek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume for each menu entry there is a .desktop file in either /usr/kde/3.5/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus or /usr/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus.
daemonflower
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, you're right. In fact, there are entries in each of those. The KDESvn entries go to /usr/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus, and the KDE entries to /usr/kde/3.5/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus.

Now I could just delete one set of entries, but is there a better way to do it? I think if I deleted them, they'd get recreated each time I update, which is often. Anyway I prefer not to f**k with the system that way. Is there a config file or GUI for disabling service menus somewhere?
reavertm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Konqueror - SVN menu entries Reply with quote

daemonflower wrote:
Since I emerged kdesvn, I have two links in my context menus in konqueror (for files and dirs which are in svn). KDESvn update/commit, and SVN update/commit. How can I get rid of the SVN menu entries? I'm afraid there is no svn USE flag for kdebase...

emerge -avC kdesdk-kioslaves
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: