net-im/psi compile error GoogleTalk
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
egberts
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: net-im/psi compile error GoogleTalk Reply with quote

Emerging net-im/psi resulted in the following error:
Code:
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -g -D_REENTRANT  -DHAVE_DNOTIFY -DHAVE_GETHOSTBYNAME_R -DHAVE_CONFIG -DXMPP_TEST -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_SHARED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -I/usr/qt/3/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/var/tmp/portage/psi-0.9.3-r4/work/psi-0.9.3/src -I../cutestuff/util -I../cutestuff/network -I../cutestuff/trayicon -I../cutestuff/idle -I../cutestuff/zip -I../cutestuff/dirwatch -I../cutestuff/openpgp -I../iris/libidn -I../iris/include -I../iris/xmpp-core -I../iris/xmpp-im -I../iris/jabber -I../libpsi/iconset -I../libpsi/psiwidgets -I../libpsi/psipng -I/usr/qt/3/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -I.ui/ -I/var/tmp/portage/psi-0.9.3-r4/work/psi-0.9.3/src -Ioptions -I.moc/ -o .obj/ui_about.o .ui/ui_about.cpp
.ui/ui_about.cpp:29:22: urllabel.h: No such file or directory

Was eager to try out psi as they have GoogleTalk XMPP protocol support

Corrected (that Kopete DOESN'T doesn't have -- Update: Kopete DOES do GoogleTalk).

Last edited by egberts on Tue May 23, 2006 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
paszczi
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small suggestion - try compiling psi-0.10 maybe this will help, 0.9 seems quite out-of-date :). As for GoogleTalk, what do you mean by Kopete doesn't have. I use Kopete with GoogleTalk and other jabber accounts (I have even jingle support :)) and as far as I know GoogleTalk is just a modified version of standard xmpp protocol, you just have to set up custom host and force to log in using plain text.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: