Amarok with MTP support
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RattyMan
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Amarok with MTP support Reply with quote

Does anyone know how I can enable Amarok with the MTP support so that I can use it with my Creative Vision M?? Even if it's to test / experiment with?
I know that the Amarok 1.4.2 supports them through the libmtp plugin (http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Media_Device:MTP)
Also libmtp is now in portage (http://packages.gentoo.org/ebuilds/?libmtp-0.0.20)

But there is no mtp use flag and there is a note in the Amarok ebuild changlog that mtp support has been disabled!

Thanks

RattyMan
jmbsvicetto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

IIRC, flameeyes has requested help for testing this in the gentoo-dev ML.

Your twisted, but hopefully friendly daemon.
AMD64 / x86 / Sparc Gentoo
Help answer || emwrap.sh
jdmulloy
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Noticed this Reply with quote

I've been looking into mp3 players lately and I find that they only do "Plays for sure" I'm going to try this with the "--without-libmtp" removed.

# Copyright 1999-2006 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: /var/cvsroot/gentoo-x86/media-sound/amarok/amarok-1.4.3-r1.ebuild,v 1.5 2006/10/14 22:07:52 josejx Exp $

LANGS="az bg br ca cs cy da de el en_GB es et fi fr ga gl he hi hu is it ja ka
km ko lt ms nb nl nn pa pl pt pt_BR ro ru rw sl sr sr@Latn sv ta tg th tr uk uz
zh_CN zh_TW"
LANGS_DOC="da de es et fr it nl pl pt pt_BR ru sv"

USE_KEG_PACKAGING=1

inherit kde eutils flag-o-matic

PKG_SUFFIX=""

MY_P="${P/_/-}"
S="${WORKDIR}/${P/_/-}"

DESCRIPTION="Advanced audio player based on KDE framework."
HOMEPAGE="http://amarok.kde.org/"

SRC_URI="mirror://kde/stable/amarok/${PV}/src/${MY_P}.tar.bz2"
LICENSE="GPL-2"

SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="~amd64 ppc ppc64 sparc ~x86 ~x86-fbsd"
IUSE="aac kde mysql noamazon opengl postgres
xmms visualization ipod ifp real njb"
# kde: enables compilation of the konqueror sidebar plugin

DEPEND="kde? ( || ( kde-base/konqueror kde-base/kdebase ) )
>=media-libs/xine-lib-1.1.2_pre20060328-r8
>=media-libs/taglib-1.4
mysql? ( >=dev-db/mysql-4.0.16 )
postgres? ( dev-db/postgresql )
opengl? ( virtual/opengl )
xmms? ( >=media-sound/xmms-1.2 )
visualization? ( media-libs/libsdl
=media-plugins/libvisual-plugins-0.4* )
ipod? ( =media-libs/libgpod-0.3* )
aac? ( media-libs/libmp4v2 )
ifp? ( media-libs/libifp )
real? ( media-video/realplayer )
njb? ( >=media-libs/libnjb-2.2.4 )"

RDEPEND="${DEPEND}
dev-lang/ruby"

DEPEND="${DEPEND}
>=dev-util/pkgconfig-0.9.0"

PATCHES="${FILESDIR}/${P}-playlist-encoding.patch"

need-kde 3.3

src_compile() {
append-flags -fno-inline

# Extra, unsupported engines are forcefully disabled.
local myconf="$(use_enable mysql) $(use_enable postgres postgresql)
$(use_with opengl) $(use_with xmms)
$(use_with visualization libvisual)
$(use_enable !noamazon amazon)
$(use_with ipod libgpod)
$(use_with aac mp4v2)
$(use_with ifp)
$(use_with real helix)
$(use_with njb libnjb)
--without-musicbrainz
--without-libmtp
--with-xine
--without-mas
--without-nmm"

kde_src_compile
}
jmbsvicetto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdmulloy,

according to flameeyes, if you want to emerge amarok with mtp support, you need to first emerge libmtp and then emerge amarok with
Code:
# EXTRA_ECONF="--with-libmtp" emerge -av amarok

Let us know if you can use amarok with your player.

Your twisted, but hopefully friendly daemon.
AMD64 / x86 / Sparc Gentoo
Help answer || emwrap.sh
yellowcord
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: It LIVES! Reply with quote

Success! My Creative Vision:M was a fairly easy to set up initially (I had to give a device name with the Add Device button and then click the Autodetect Devices).

I can put my musics on the player just fine. I was using Gnomad2 (the latest on the web page not the ebuild) for transferring before and this has a much nicer interface. I like this a lot better. If theres a way to put videos on my player as well then I can retire gnomad entirely.

One issue I am having is that sometimes I can't move a song from my collection into the playlist. I can still transfer songs properly though. This isn't a big deal for me as I don't usually use Amarok for simple playing (I just put every song I have on shuffle and XMMS works fine for that). I also had Amarok warning that the Xine plugin reported that it couldn't play mp3's once when Amarok started up. Everything seems to be working fine right now. I look forward to improvements being put in, but so far this is GREAT!
jdmulloy
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: I actually don't have a player Reply with quote

I don't have much of a music collection, my intension was to get a small one to play podcasts. I was trying to get one at circitcity but they all said plays for sure and I couldn't find out through google if they would work and CC told me that they didn't have linux compatible players. I may try to get one now seeing that it might be supported, probably a 512MB iriver T10 or T30. I have an hour commute into boston for college now so I burn podcasts to a CD-RW and listen to it in the car, works just fine. I don't have a device to test but MTP is listed in amarok's drop down list now with my modified e-build. Couldn't we add an mtp use flag and a check for libmtp to toggle that flag on and off.

Last edited by jdmulloy on Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
yellowcord
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think that a Sansa device might be better for you. I was looking at the Sansa e260 when I bought my Vision:M. From what I read, the Sansa devices look just like a normal USB harddrive. Copy what you want onto it like a regular file and go. You don't need any sort of helper software.
jdmulloy
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: OGG Support Reply with quote

yellowcord wrote:
I would think that a Sansa device might be better for you. I was looking at the Sansa e260 when I bought my Vision:M. From what I read, the Sansa devices look just like a normal USB harddrive. Copy what you want onto it like a regular file and go. You don't need any sort of helper software.

From what I can find the sanse e200 series are "Plays for sure" and don't support ogg.
bradbase1
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: newer libmtp Reply with quote

jmbsvicetto wrote:
Hi.

IIRC, flameeyes has requested help for testing this in the gentoo-dev ML.

This is the case. flameeyes request can be found here;
http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/articles/tag/mtp
That post was apparently 53 days ago.

flameeyes has since retired (3 days ago);
http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/

I have just purchased an iRiver Clix and am trying to use amarok along with libmtp to get things working. My main issue seems to be that the libmtp tools will only work as long as I'm logged in as root (I am a part of the plugdev, haldaemon, messagebus and usb groups). I'm sure I shouldn't need to be a part of all those, but as things didn't work, I kept adding... even though libmtp seems to work, amarok still isn't working (locks up while running as root and trying to transfer files to the device).

I've also read here; http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=139247 that the hal and dbus daemons need to be running in order for things to work. I've not had a chance to try this.

The reason I've not tried it is that I started an (albeit poor) attempt to create an ebuild for an 'up-to-date' libmtp that will work with amarok. My reasoning is that up-to-date stuff should be better in this rapidly changing MTP world. The Genoo portage tree currently has libmtp version 0.0.20 as stable, with 0.0.21 masked. libmtp is currently publishing versions 0.1.1, 0.1.2 and 0.1.3. This is the first time I've seen Gentoo become effectively out-of-date on active (and popular) projects.

Normally I'd be happy to wait 6 to 12 months, but in this case it seems the work isn't going to be done for us (plus, I can't wait... for the moment, my Clix doesn't have my music on it and is thus an expensive way to get hold of the 5 demo songs that come with it).

As I'm not a developers bootlace, my methods are fairly plain and results reflect this. The current pathway has been to try and compile the most recent libmtp with the currently stable amarok (1.4.4) or should I say compile amarok-1.4.4 with the most recent libmtp possible. My results are that amarok-1.4.4 will not compile with libmtp 0.1.3, 0.1.2 or 0.1.1. amarok 1.4.3-rc1 has compiled with libmtp 0.0.20.

The error from the amarok-1.4.4, libmtp-0.1.1, libmtp-0.1.2, libmtp-0.1.3 combinations;
    Making all in mtp
    make[5]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/amarok-1.4.4/work/amarok-1.4.4/amarok/src/mediadevice/mtp'
    /bin/sh ../../../../libtool --silent --mode=compile --tag=CXX i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../../.. -I../../../../amarok/src -I../../../../amarok/src -I../../../../amarok/src/amarokcore -I../../../../amarok/src/amarokcore -I../../../../amarok/src/engine -I../../../../amarok/src/engine -I../../../../amarok/src/mediadevice -DLIBMTP_FRIENDLY_NAME=1 -DLIBMTP_CALLBACKS=1 -I/usr/include/taglib -I/usr/kde/3.5/include -I/usr/qt/3/include -I. -I/usr/kde/3.5/include -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -D_REENTRANT -Wno-long-long -Wundef -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -Wchar-subscripts -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith -fno-builtin -g3 -fno-inline -march=pentium3 -O3 -pipe -fno-inline -Wformat-security -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -fno-common -DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE -DQT_NO_ASCII_CAST -DQT_NO_STL -DQT_NO_COMPAT -DQT_NO_TRANSLATION -c -o mtpmediadevice.lo mtpmediadevice.cpp
    /usr/qt/3/bin/moc ./mtpmediadevice.h -o mtpmediadevice.moc.cpp
    /bin/sh ../../../../libtool --silent --mode=compile --tag=CXX i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../../.. -I../../../../amarok/src -I../../../../amarok/src -I../../../../amarok/src/amarokcore -I../../../../amarok/src/amarokcore -I../../../../amarok/src/engine -I../../../../amarok/src/engine -I../../../../amarok/src/mediadevice -DLIBMTP_FRIENDLY_NAME=1 -DLIBMTP_CALLBACKS=1 -I/usr/include/taglib -I/usr/kde/3.5/include -I/usr/qt/3/include -I. -I/usr/kde/3.5/include -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -D_REENTRANT -Wno-long-long -Wundef -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -Wchar-subscripts -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith -fno-builtin -g3 -fno-inline -march=pentium3 -O3 -pipe -fno-inline -Wformat-security -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -fno-common -DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE -DQT_NO_ASCII_CAST -DQT_NO_STL -DQT_NO_COMPAT -DQT_NO_TRANSLATION -c -o mtpmediadevice.moc.lo mtpmediadevice.moc.cpp
    mtpmediadevice.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool MtpMediaDevice::getCapacity(KIO::filesize_t*, KIO::filesize_t*)':
    mtpmediadevice.cpp:986: error: 'LIBMTP_Get_Storageinfo' was not declared in this scope
    mtpmediadevice.cpp: In member function 'virtual void MtpMediaDevice::customClicked()':
    mtpmediadevice.cpp:1025: error: 'LIBMTP_Get_Storageinfo' was not declared in this scope
    make[5]: *** [mtpmediadevice.lo] Error 1
    make[5]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/amarok-1.4.4/work/amarok-1.4.4/amarok/src/mediadevice/mtp'
    make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[4]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/amarok-1.4.4/work/amarok-1.4.4/amarok/src/mediadevice'
    make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/amarok-1.4.4/work/amarok-1.4.4/amarok/src'
    make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/amarok-1.4.4/work/amarok-1.4.4/amarok'
    make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/amarok-1.4.4/work/amarok-1.4.4'
    make: *** [all] Error 2

!!! ERROR: media-sound/amarok-1.4.4 failed.
    Call stack:
    ebuild.sh, line 1546: Called dyn_compile
    ebuild.sh, line 937: Called src_compile
    amarok-1.4.4.ebuild, line 90: Called kde_src_compile
    kde.eclass, line 172: Called kde_src_compile 'all'
    kde.eclass, line 342: Called kde_src_compile 'myconf' 'configure' 'make'
    kde.eclass, line 338: Called die

!!! died running emake, kde_src_compile:make
    !!! If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.

!!! This ebuild is from an overlay: '/usr/local/portage'

I'm now going back to a known good config to test the daemon thingies, but I would like to see more work being done to update the portage tree in regard to libmtp. If anyone can assist me with debugging C/C++ or if I can assist anyone else attempting the same thing then post here and we'll 'talk'.
Growlizing
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: newer libmtp Reply with quote

bradbase1 wrote:

The reason I've not tried it is that I started an (albeit poor) attempt to create an ebuild for an 'up-to-date' libmtp that will work with amarok. My reasoning is that up-to-date stuff should be better in this rapidly changing MTP world. The Genoo portage tree currently has libmtp version 0.0.20 as stable, with 0.0.21 masked. libmtp is currently publishing versions 0.1.1, 0.1.2 and 0.1.3. This is the first time I've seen Gentoo become effectively out-of-date on active (and popular) projects.

Normally I'd be happy to wait 6 to 12 months, but in this case it seems the work isn't going to be done for us (plus, I can't wait... for the moment, my Clix doesn't have my music on it and is thus an expensive way to get hold of the 5 demo songs that come with it).

Umm, nothing has happened with the versions since this was posted. O_o
Gentoo's getting outdated :P
bradbase1
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: newer libmtp Reply with quote

Growlizing wrote:
Umm, nothing has happened with the versions since this was posted. O_o
Gentoo's getting outdated :P

Growlizing, I disagree with your comment about nothing happening and that Gentoo getting outdated.

EDITED

Even though I have not done as much as I would have liked to get my hardware working (due to commitment to study), the maintainer of the libmtp ebuild(s?) have been doing their job (whoever has assumed this role, as it had been abandoned before Feb). As we all know, it's the task of the ebuild maintainers (ergo, people like you and I) to keep their world up-to-date so we, the devout Gentoo (and GNU/Linux) community, can have a very rich Universe. When I posted on Feb 22, libmtp ebuilds were behind the times. This has changed since then. I currently have two Gentoo boxen. One is an older install than the other and a search of the portage tree for libMTP on each provides this;

• my older box: libMTP 0.1.3 (installed)
  • my newer box: libMTP 0.2.1 (uninstalled)

I can't remember when I did an emerge --sync between them (the newer one is a gentoo portage/rsync and distfiles mirror for my network).

So, from version 0.0.20 to version 0.2.1 in 9 months. Not only have the ebuild maintainers been busy, but the libMTP people need recognition for their efforts as well (v0.1.1 to v0.2.2 in 9 months). According to the libMTP website (here) they are on release 0.2.2. So, from where I sit Gentoo is as up-to-date as it needs be.

In saying that, I've not tried to use my Clix on Gentoo in a while. libMTP did actually work back in Feb (and so, I have a strong suspicion that it still works today), but I needed to use the incredibly clumsy command line to put/get/delete/organize my music. *Not saying that the command line is clumsy in itself, it's just the libMTP interface was awkward.* I've not altered the playlist on my Clix since Feb due to the inconvenience, but the music and video I've got there keeps me entertained enough. My Clix has not been as useful as it could have been due to lack of access, but it's still a great thing in my mind.

I would hope that libMTP is working in Gentoo with Amarok (or some other GUI) by now, but I don't have time to try (I'm in an exam period). If you look at my post that you've quoted, the issue is that Amarok wasn't compiling with the very early version of libMTP and when it did compile, it didn't work.

I feel it is comments similar to the one you've provided that leads down the path to the issue flameeyes had (which caused a charitable person to stop creating code, without pay, for the direct benefit of you and I).

Personally, I think it would have been best for you to tell us whether you've got Amarok (or some other similar solution) working with MTP in Gentoo and if so, how. If you've tried and failed, post how it failed. Give developers, or would-be developers, information that helps them help us.

Last edited by bradbase1 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Growlizing
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very sorry bradbase1, and sending apologies to the package maintainer also.
This is the result of a terrible misread (can't believe I've managed to read the versionnumbers wrongly so many times. I've read the newest version in portage as 0.0.23, instead of 0.2.3, which is quite a difference. Thanks for the great work. Was going to manually try the 0.2.3 version today and compile it against amarok, but seams like there is no need for that, thanks to the package maintainer. Also, the part about gentoo getting outdated was meant funny, as gentoo usually isn't outdated, and I found it kinda funny to find such a popular package unmaintained (which proved to be wrong due to a series of misreads).
bradbase1
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: working Reply with quote

Misreading is human. We've all done it (and posted on what we thought we saw).

I came down pretty heavy as well...

The fact is that this package was left unmaintained due to finger pointing without a follow up of "what can I do to help?". I too found it surprising. However, after reading about flameeyes I can understand why it was dropped. Anyway, it's maintained now and that's what matters.

Our exchange did energize me to steal some time to see if the(/my?) issue has been resolved. I'm pleased to say it has.

I now have Amarok 1.4.7 working with libmtp 0.2.1.

The secret seems to be a requirement for libusb 0.1.12 and some udev permission modifications. So after doing an emerge amarok with an mtp use flag, ensure you have libusb 0.1.12 and have proper usb permissions and "it just works"(TM).

From the Amarok website ( here ):
Quote:
You may want to check your libusb version if you cannot access your MTP with Amarok: it has been reported that libusb 0.1.12 is the first version without a bug which is critical for that kind of purpose (kubuntu dapper).

The portage tree currently has libusb 0.1.12-r1 as stable.

The script (again from the Amarok website) replaces your default libmtp one (something like /etc/udev/rules/65-mtp.rules). Remember to back up your original one, just in case.

Code:

SUBSYSTEM!="usb_device", ACTION!="add", GOTO="libmtp_rules_end"

# Creative Zen VisionSpecial:Recentchanges
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="411f", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Creative Portable Media Center
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="4123", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Creative Zen Xtra (MTP mode)
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="4128", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Second generation Dell DJ
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="412f", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Creative Zen Micro (MTP mode)
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="4130", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Creative Zen Touch (MTP mode)
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="4131", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Dell Pocket DJ (MTP mode)
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="4132", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Creative Zen Sleek (MTP mode)
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="4137", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Creative Zen MicroPhoto
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="413c", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Creative Zen Sleek Photo
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="413d", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Creative Zen Vision:M
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="413e", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Creative Zen V Plus
SYSFS{idVendor}=="041e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="4152", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Samsung:YH-820
SYSFS{idVendor}=="04e8", SYSFS{idProduct}=="502e", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Samsung YH-925
SYSFS{idVendor}=="04e8", SYSFS{idProduct}=="502f", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Samsung YP-T7J
SYSFS{idVendor}=="04e8", SYSFS{idProduct}=="5047", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Samsung YH-999 Portable Media Center
SYSFS{idVendor}=="04e8", SYSFS{idProduct}=="5a0f", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Intel Bandon Portable Media Center
SYSFS{idVendor}=="045e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="00c9", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# iRiver Portable Media Center
SYSFS{idVendor}=="1006", SYSFS{idProduct}=="4002", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# iRiver Portable Media Center
SYSFS{idVendor}=="1006", SYSFS{idProduct}=="4003", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# JVC Alneo XA-HD500
SYSFS{idVendor}=="04f1", SYSFS{idProduct}=="6105", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Philipps HDD6320
SYSFS{idVendor}=="0471", SYSFS{idProduct}=="01eb", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Philipps HDD6320 2
SYSFS{idVendor}=="0471", SYSFS{idProduct}=="014b", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Philipps HDD1630/17
SYSFS{idVendor}=="0471", SYSFS{idProduct}=="014c", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# SanDisk Sansa c150
SYSFS{idVendor}=="0781", SYSFS{idProduct}=="7410", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# SanDisk Sansa e200
SYSFS{idVendor}=="0781", SYSFS{idProduct}=="7420", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# SanDisk Sansa e260
SYSFS{idVendor}=="0781", SYSFS{idProduct}=="7420", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# iRiver T10
SYSFS{idVendor}=="4102", SYSFS{idProduct}=="1113", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# iRiver T20 FM
SYSFS{idVendor}=="4102", SYSFS{idProduct}=="1114", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# iRiver U10
SYSFS{idVendor}=="4102", SYSFS{idProduct}=="1116", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# iRiver T10
SYSFS{idVendor}=="4102", SYSFS{idProduct}=="1117", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# iRiver T20
SYSFS{idVendor}=="4102", SYSFS{idProduct}=="1118", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# iRiver T30
SYSFS{idVendor}=="4102", SYSFS{idProduct}=="1119", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# iRiver H10
SYSFS{idVendor}=="4102", SYSFS{idProduct}=="2101", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# iRiver H10
SYSFS{idVendor}=="4102", SYSFS{idProduct}=="2102", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Dell DJ Itty
SYSFS{idVendor}=="413c", SYSFS{idProduct}=="4500", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Toshiba Gigabeat MEGF-40
SYSFS{idVendor}=="0930", SYSFS{idProduct}=="0009", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"
# Toshiba Gigabeat
SYSFS{idVendor}=="0930", SYSFS{idProduct}=="000c", SYMLINK+="libmtp-%k", MODE="666"

LABEL="libmtp_rules_end"

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: