Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Emerald/Beryl Issues (Squeeze, Theme, and KDE)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nukem996
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Emerald/Beryl Issues (Squeeze, Theme, and KDE) Reply with quote

So as soon as Emerald/Beryl got into portage I emerged it and I found it works alot better on my laptop with its mesly ATI Radeon 7500, its smoother has more options and even has a nice GUI to customize things. A few things bug me though. On Compiz I could sqeeze the window(as shown in this screen shot) not only on the top but the left right and bottom. For some reason I cannt figure out how to enable this on beryl. Ive also found a skin I really like but one of the features is the button (minimize, troggle maximize, and close) can not be seen unless I move my mouse over them, Id like to keep the bitmap versions of these buttons but see them all the time. Is there anyway I can do this? Finally even though I have told both Emerald/Beryl and KDE to not now windows open on all desktops it does it anyway. How can I fix this?

Thanks,

nuke
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: