Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
What distribution will *YOU* switch to?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hardyb
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hug your local open source developer.
NorthGoingZax
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hardyb wrote:
Hug your local open source developer.

Thank you, I appreciate appreciation.
jrllop
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Ubuntu Reply with quote

I'd switch to ubuntu. (please don't kill me!)
Recently I was juggling some hard drives, something went wrong.
It wasn't Gentoo's fault in my opinion, just that I needed this machine up and running again quickly for my mom.
So I put Ubuntu on a secondary drive, and fix the Gentoo in the background.
Ubuntu has alot of preconfiguration that comes in handy when you want something that sorta works but don't have the time to put into it.
Meanwhile, I prefer Gentoo for long term installations because of excellent documentation and transparency.
allen
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniruddha wrote:
Let us know how well you fare. The last time I put Debian stable on a server it wasn't a success.

Could you explain what went wrong? I'm still open to new information on this - nothing has yet been done, and I can change my mind about Debian.
http://www.homepages.lu/allen
NorthGoingZax
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniruddha wrote:
NorthGoingZax wrote:
hardyb wrote:
So you refuse to fix the problem and demand someone fix it for you.

Brilliant. You are a true man of the times.

--Hardy

I didn't demand anything of anyone. I said that I don't like the simlink fix, it seems to be a band-aid with some potential long-term issues. If you're happy with it, fine. I'm not.

Apparently there were multiple solutions available which can be easily applied.

The 'mutiple easy fixes' for me involved tracing through my package tree and recompiling upward package by package using equery (no, revdep-rebuild did not work correctly in this case). It was easily a 3 day fix that lost me some development time. I *think* I have it all worked out now, but my confidence in the solidity of my OS core was shook. Even last week, a development package I needed failed to build because of libexpat, and i did the whole tree 2 months ago.

Also, the forums I read at the time told me that doing the simlink was a bad idea, so I did the rebuild instead, and still mistrust the simlink, though it does seem that it works fine so far for most people. But that was not the concensus at the time I did it.

Quote:

And yes with Gentoo you are responsible for administrating you system. If you don't like that the only viable Linux alternative is to buy Suse Desktop / Redhat for around 400 euro's and stick with the supported packages (around 3000).

Man, 400 euros ! You got robbed ! Try here: www.osdisk.com where you can choose from more than 2 distros for a few dollars, among many many sites , that offer the same thing. If you don't have time/bandwidth to download load them for free. Yes, free!

I think one thing that gentoo lead the way on was some of the packages that gentoo made available to me that other distros didn't. I think that other distros are catching up with this, so I am not feeling so stuck with Gentoo for that. Also, when I bought my new laptop, in order to install Gentoo I had to use a Ubuntu live disk because Ubuntu had (at that time) ipw3945 support right away, and I had to execute kernel patches to get to work in Gentoo, just so I could download the baselayout. Usually only Gentoo would give me the tools to build my system correctly. Now someone else can do it for me, easily. That was probably the beginning of my serious thoughts of using another distro.

And yes, 3000 packages will probably do me. Most of my productivity requires only vim, gcc, and qt. Most distros provide that. If not, I'll use someone's personal repository, just like I sometimes use someones overlay in Gentoo.

Quote:

And bt blaming the devs you show you don't understand the essence of the (Gentoo) community:

You are misinformed again. I've been involved in this community and reading the forums for 5 years; and I assure you that blaming the developers (rightfully or not) is regular (and unfortunate) habit of many in this community. In fact, many devs seem to blame each other.

My beef is that that lousy insignificant upgrade broke far too many apps for it's worth. I wish I had been warned about it ahead of time, but I reckon that even many devs weren't aware of what it would do, and had to do some rebuilding. I think it would have been worth telling people somewhere 'upgrade this and things will break' the will they do place upgrade guides for, say, a gcc upgrade in the documentation. But hey, things get missed, maybe they didn't know, etc. I'm just saying it really turned out to be a pain in the neck. I'm sure I'm not the only one who lost development time, I'm sure some devs did as well.

Overall, the hallmark of the forums for me has been the great help where help is needed. In fact, most often I find the help I need without having to ask questions. That is one of the reasons I stay. The change-over from gcc-2 to gcc-3 was a pain in the neck. The change from XFree86 to XOrg was a pain. The documentation that the devs provided really helped. Heck, it was essential. The chance to run your own system is an excellent learning oppertunity - I recommend it to many.

Now, someone asked why I might leave Gentoo. The hassle of handling that lousy expat problem is one reason. I have to balance how much time I wish to spend maintaining my system when a few others are offering to do it all for me, for free; against how much time do I want to spend actually programming on my system. The time it takes to upgrade when a major change happens is time I have to balance against time writing software, and that body of shared time has shrunk in recent years, and I wish to be as productive as possible.

The time it takes to compile a package is another. That is why I suggested a common bin-pack repository, so that all users of a certain architecture could contribute bins so that not everybody has to compile every package. That would save lots of us lots of time, especially if when someone is in a situation that package x-version2.2r2 didn;t work so they want to try -2.2r3 and -2.2r2. I think that that is a positive suggestion that may help many of us, and might resolve the tensions between distro and meta-distro that is part of the essence of gentoo.
Kasumi_Ninja
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

allen wrote:
Aniruddha wrote:
Let us know how well you fare. The last time I put Debian stable on a server it wasn't a success.

Could you explain what went wrong? I'm still open to new information on this - nothing has yet been done, and I can change my mind about Debian.

I installed Debian stable, dumped the box in a corner. I relied on ssh to communicate with it since no monitor or keyboard was attached. One day I started this computer and I couldn't login, it turned out be some kind of booting problem. I had to reconnect to computer to fix this. Furthermore Debian's behavior is at best erratic (on some systems X can lock up, on other it can't connect to the network etc etc). In all these cases Gentoo ran without a hitch. I removed Debian and replaced it with Gentoo and the computer runs great now.
batistuta
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniruddha wrote:
If your read my above comment I think Gentoo stable suits you even better :wink:

Yesterday I was trying to evaluate whether going back to Gentoo x86 would be a good choice, and the answer seems to remain against it. In my opinion keeping some packages in x86 stability makes no sense. For example

Gimp: 2.2.17 is the latest x86
KDE: 3.5.5 is the latest supported (even if 3.5.8 fixed numerous bugs)
Picasa: not available for x86 at all, even if package is more than one year old
Audacity: doesn't include latest bug fixes
Pidgin: outdated as well
others

My point is that even if Picasa crashes sometimes (not that often), my system doesn't become more unstable because of it. It doesn't break other compilations. I don't see any reason to not use the much improved Gimp. So my point is that not upgrading these (and other packages) doesn't improve overall stability, or at least in my situation it doesn't balance missing the new features. I want a stable but up-to-date system. It should have the latest (stable) packages but *compile*. And x86 is too outdated, and ~x86 breaks too much. This was my argument. And other distros provide this, but Gentoo leaves us in the middle of the two camps.
tanderson
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batistuta wrote:
Aniruddha wrote:
If your read my above comment I think Gentoo stable suits you even better :wink:

Yesterday I was trying to evaluate whether going back to Gentoo x86 would be a good choice, and the answer seems to remain against it. In my opinion keeping some packages in x86 stability makes no sense. For example

Gimp: 2.2.17 is the latest x86
KDE: 3.5.5 is the latest supported (even if 3.5.8 fixed numerous bugs)
Picasa: not available for x86 at all, even if package is more than one year old
Audacity: doesn't include latest bug fixes
Pidgin: outdated as well

For GIMP, you can selectively unmask whatever version of GIMP you want with /etc/portage/package.keywords(no one ever said you needed to do *straight * stable).

For KDE, you are presenting incorrect facts. Kde 3.5.7 is the latest supported since months ago. Unless you are talking about x86-freebsd, all architectures have kde 3.5.7 stable. see http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/kde-base/kdebase-meta/kdebase-meta-3.5.7.ebuild?view=markup

For Pidgin, you can unmask the latest(2.3.0) if you absolutely need to.

Audactity: 1.3.2 is available. You can always unmask the latest version if you need to.

--The Prisoner
Kasumi_Ninja
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorthGoingZax wrote:
And yes with Gentoo you are responsible for administrating you system. If you don't like that the only viable Linux alternative is to buy Suse Desktop / Redhat for around 400 euro's and stick with the supported packages (around 3000).

Man, 400 euros ! You got robbed ! Try here: www.osdisk.com where you can choose from more than 2 distros for a few dollars, among many many sites , that offer the same thing. If you don't have time/bandwidth to download load them for free. Yes, free!

This doesn't apply to Suse Desktop http://shop.novell.com/store/novelleu/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.3422200

Quote:
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 - e-License

e-License - 1 Device - 1 Year Subscription
47.00EUR
e-License - 1 Device - 3 Year Subscription
116.00EUR

Kasumi_Ninja
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gentoofan23 wrote:
For GIMP, you can selectively unmask whatever version of GIMP you want with /etc/portage/package.keywords(no one ever said you needed to do *straight * stable).

For KDE, you are presenting incorrect facts. Kde 3.5.7 is the latest supported since months ago. Unless you are talking about x86-freebsd, all architectures have kde 3.5.7 stable. see http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/kde-base/kdebase-meta/kdebase-meta-3.5.7.ebuild?view=markup

Audactity: 1.3.2 is available. You can always unmask the latest version if you need to.

Even better; ask devs to stabilize these ebuilds through bugzilla, that way everybody benefits :wink:
el_Salmon
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have setup a Fedora 8 in my laptop recently because a filesystem corrupt issue. Installation was very well and look & feel is cool but problem arose when I try to use Static IP. Network Manager ignores my configuration and insists to use DHCP!

It seems a general problem not fixed in Fedora's Network Manager:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=172086
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=175123
NorthGoingZax
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Aniruddha"][quote="NorthGoingZax"] And yes with Gentoo [u][b]you[/b][/u] are responsible for administrating you system. If you don't like that the only viable Linux alternative is to buy Suse Desktop / Redhat for around 400 euro's and stick with the supported packages (around 3000).

Man, 400 euros ! You got robbed ! Try here: [url]www.osdisk.com[/url] where you can choose from more than 2 distros for a few dollars, among many many sites , that offer the same thing. If you don't have time/bandwidth to download load them for [b]free[/b]. Yes, free![/quote]
This doesn't apply to Suse Desktop http://shop.novell.com/store/novelleu/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.3422200

[quote]SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 - e-License

47.00EUR
116.00EUR[/quote][/quote]

It does apply to openSuse.
NorthGoingZax
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorthGoingZax wrote:
Aniruddha wrote:
NorthGoingZax wrote:

Quote:

47.00EUR
116.00EUR

Kasumi_Ninja
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorthGoingZax wrote:
NorthGoingZax wrote:
Aniruddha wrote:
NorthGoingZax wrote:

Quote:

47.00EUR
116.00EUR

The point for SLED is that it is throughly tested. openSUSE is bleeding edge and comes with no warranty whatsoever and has a very short lifecycle (2 years). You can expect problems with every update (or not if you are very lucky).
NorthGoingZax
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniruddha wrote:
NorthGoingZax wrote:
NorthGoingZax wrote:
Aniruddha wrote:
NorthGoingZax wrote:

Quote:

47.00EUR
116.00EUR

Thanks for the warning. I'll probably try Kubuntu on my desktop until I sell it.

For my real computer, well, Gentoo is just too cool.

The point for SLED is that it is throughly tested. openSUSE is bleeding edge and comes with no warranty whatsoever and has a very short lifecycle (2 years). You can expect problems with every update (or not if you are very lucky).
steveL
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez you don't have to quote the whole thing when replying, y'know? ;p
batistuta
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gentoofan23 wrote:

gentoofan, maybe you haven't followed my previous chat with Aniruddha. The discussion started because I was saying that my ~x86 was breaking constantly and Aniruddha suggested me to use x86. My argument was that x86 was outdated, and Aniruddha encouraged me to give it another try. So I was just trying to point out, that it is still outdated for some packages.

I am familiar with unmasking, but I don't like it in general. The point is that often, in order to unmask a package, you need to unmask another set of dependencies and it can really get ugly. Specially if later you decide to remove the package, you lose track of what was unmask and for which reason. Don't take me wrong, the portage feature is awesome. But my point is that I don't want to end up unmasking, just because someone considers Gimp 2.4 to be unstable (to give one example).

I'm in a situation where I wouldn't mind "unstable" packages per se (programs that might crash *sometimes* like Gimp 2.4), but I want things to compile and install cleanly. And my point was that Gentoo kind of leaves users like me in the middle of the two camps, where we would need to start unmasking packages. My opinion is that unmasking should be for programs in early testing (like KDE4) or packages that really can cause breakage. But you shouldn't need to unmask Picasa or Gimp4. And I'm refering to these just as some examples.

gentoofan23 wrote:

I stand corrected :D
I was looking at gentoo-portage and started from the buttom, where 3.5.5 was x86, and 3.5.6 was ~x86 so I wrongly concluded that 3.5.5 was the latest stable. I wouldn't have thought that x86 would skip a version and make 3.5.7 then stable. Specially since these minor revisions were meant to fix bugs, I'm sure that 3.5.6 was more stable than 3.5.5. So this kind of wholes puzzle me :roll:
Kasumi_Ninja
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batistuta wrote:
gentoofan23 wrote:

gentoofan, maybe you haven't followed my previous chat with Aniruddha. The discussion started because I was saying that my ~x86 was breaking constantly and Aniruddha suggested me to use x86. My argument was that x86 was outdated, and Aniruddha encouraged me to give it another try. So I was just trying to point out, that it is still outdated for some packages.

I am familiar with unmasking, but I don't like it in general. The point is that often, in order to unmask a package, you need to unmask another set of dependencies and it can really get ugly. Specially if later you decide to remove the package, you lose track of what was unmask and for which reason. Don't take me wrong, the portage feature is awesome. But my point is that I don't want to end up unmasking, just because someone considers Gimp 2.4 to be unstable (to give one example).

I'm in a situation where I wouldn't mind "unstable" packages per se (programs that might crash *sometimes* like Gimp 2.4), but I want things to compile and install cleanly. And my point was that Gentoo kind of leaves users like me in the middle of the two camps, where we would need to start unmasking packages. My opinion is that unmasking should be for programs in early testing (like KDE4) or packages that really can cause breakage. But you shouldn't need to unmask Picasa or Gimp4. And I'm refering to these just as some examples.

I really think it's best to request a 'stabilize app' in bugzilla. In my experience dev can very busy and sometimes forget to unmask a packages. Sometimes a little reminder is all that needed.
steveL
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batistuta wrote:

That's where autounmask is so good: it does all the dependencies you need, and gives a clear record of what it's done in the unmask or keywords file, which makes it easy to revert any changes. I've used autounmask -n cat/pkg-ver a few times, and it's great. :)
RazielFMX
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steveL wrote:
batistuta wrote:

That's where autounmask is so good: it does all the dependencies you need, and gives a clear record of what it's done in the unmask or keywords file, which makes it easy to revert any changes. I've used autounmask -n cat/pkg-ver a few times, and it's great. :)

I didn't know such a tool existed! I keep track using comments in my /etc/portage/package.keywords files that explain why I placed the package there in the first place. I have found the comment trick to be most helpful.
batistuta
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steveL wrote:

Great tip, I didn't know about this tool. These tools, like the wonderful udep, eix, etc should be mentioned in some wiki with "essential tools" It upsets me a bit to find out about these tools later in some forum, and thinking about how much time I've wasted because I didn't know about them :roll:
Simba7
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was using FreeBSD and OpenBSD for awhile on my servers because of the bloat/userbase of Linux before 2005. It works great for servers, routers, and firewalls but not that great for desktops.

After I bumped into Gentoo, I actually started using Linux. I found that I could:

1. Tweak the hell out of it.
2. Cross Platform. I run a PMac 6500/300 with Gentoo and it holds up nicely.
3. Not as bloated as the other distros. I tried Redhat awhile ago and a 2GB install was a bit large for me. Not to mention multiples of everything.
4. Better device support. I'm not a huge fan of NDIS Wrappers. I prefer Native drivers over (ugh..) Windows ones.
5. Ask a question and people ACTUALLY help. That's what turned me on to Gentoo and ticked me off about the other distros.

Gentoo is the best distro I've used and hope it sticks around for a few more decades.

I'm currently trying it out on my Heinz 57 Router Box (ya.. It does lots of things). It was running FreeBSD 7, but decided to give Gentoo a whirl. I removed the 6Gb FreeBSD HDD and threw in a 13Gb for Gentoo (10Gb for the Squid Cache). So far, it's doing quite well with Portage mounted as NFS.

I just wanted to say Thanks to the entire Gentoo Team and everyone that helps out. You guys (and gals) definitely kick ass.
Kasumi_Ninja
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simba7 wrote:
Gentoo is the best distro I've used and hope it sticks around for a few more decades.

:)
Kasumi_Ninja
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

batistuta wrote:
steveL wrote:

Great tip, I didn't know about this tool. These tools, like the wonderful udep, eix, etc should be mentioned in some wiki with "essential tools" It upsets me a bit to find out about these tools later in some forum, and thinking about how much time I've wasted because I didn't know about them :roll:

Lol, I learned something new here too. I am going to try it right away :)
richlion
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Switch to... Reply with quote

Hi All,

it's an interesting thread. I just wanted to add a few cents...

I am new to Getnoo, because I chose Sabayon. I browsed through at least 10 pages of posts and I have some similar feelings about Gentoo. To me it's a very good Linux distro. As a beginner with Portage - honestly .... it's a bit if a pain, although things seem easy, after all during the past 3 weeks I've so far:
- installed Sabayon 3.4f on an ETX3 / filesystem (my first insrtall on JFS was a total disaster and ended in a full reinstall).
- tried emerge --sync, had problems, so I removed rm -rf /usr/portage and the next run went fine.
- I learned some more about emerge, installed the new Firefox 2.0.0.11 and Thunderbird versions and some additional programs.
- now I am trying to fix the Konqueror 3.5.7 problem to run an upgrade, so I am running through some problems trying to upgrade it to the 3.5.8.
So in some cases Portage is simple, but when you start running into problems, that's where the pain begins.

As always, the problem lies in too many changes right from the latest stable release.

What I like about Portage is that we have to rebuild and recompile sources which gives us a very stable and well tuned system. This is the biggest advantage of the Gentoo system and no one will deny it. I think people who are looking into other distros (just a few weeks ago I used to be a Mandriva user) tend to forget this main thing. They will install a binary-based distro and they forget they have to keep their fingers crossed, because it's like with Windows:
- the system works with many default settings
- if the devices are not recognized, the system (Linux and Windows) run on some default drivers like nvidia instead of i915
- the system is pre-compiled to run on some 2000 types of machines, but doesn't work on the 2001-st.
Forgive me if I miss a point, I am not a guru.

The biggest disadvantage of Gentoo is that someone who was mainly Windows/Mandriva based has to learn quite a lot to make the system stable.

I will not state what distro I will choose, because I am in a process of discovering which one is really good. And the best will be the one which has all the basic software I need and my Konqueror will not crash after I finish watching a news stream on a web page, or I have to close down Amarok and restart Skype to get my microphone activated, because Amarok is blocking Skype and vice-versa. So far Sabayon to me is a good choice, but not the best. In the end it's the software that we need, next comes stability. Finally the fonts in the web pages and in Open Office, every time I install a Linux distro I have to tweak the system for a week or so, so the fonts are readable.

Here we get to a point, where we see that there are many expectations. Some people would like to have a distro that would give us the ability to learn, some use the Linuxes as server, so they will not bother about why Skype cannot get the microphone activated, because they don't need it. Gentoo is OK as far as I can see as a stable system, but still too many tweaks. There is another group of people that want to use a system and not spend too many hours tweaking and repairing the system. They use the system for basic multimedia things, communicating, etc. So in fact it is never easy to find the right distro because it is not simple to build such a system, that will work as everything. As long as I have been using Mandriva I always managed to run any new software updates, but I finally started running out of time and got tired, because every time I installed a new version of Firefox for security fixes, I ran into a problem, because many plugins would cease to work because I needed to link those magic .so files to the plugins manually. And here Gentoo i great again, because although I have to wait a few days to get the newest program version into the stable branch, in the end I just run emerge to update - I wait 3 hours to get it recompiled, but I am 100% sure it is integrated in the system.

At this point my Sabayon 3.4f is quite stable, although some things do not work as I expect. Why am I concerned? Because I need a distro I can install on another PC that belongs to another person. That person lives in another country and I only have 2 weeks during my vacation to install the system, which is easy in many disto's now. But what next? How am I supposed to give instructions like "emerge --sync" in a root console to someone, who doesn't know what a DOS command prompt looks like?

Now I am looking around to find a disto that has all the user needs, office suite, Skype, some graphical tools, web browsing, good security, a distro for watching movies, burning DVD's, etc.

Thanks to this thread and some suggestions I will try some other distros. Which one will win? Don't know yet.

Anyway, Gentoo has really one of the best documentation I have seen so far. Forums are great, there are really a lot of people who already helped me, so I may say "thank you all". I hope I will stay with Gentoo, also Sabayon guys have done a very good job, because I practically have 99% of software that works out of the box including wireless network and mounting USB drives. It would be a sad day if Gentoo would have to go to the archive section.

Regards,
Richard.
Linux 2.6.35-sabayon #1 SMP Mon May 31 16:00:15 UTC 2010 x86_64 AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 810 Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 34 of 36

Jump to: