View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kg4ojl
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Sapphire X1950 Pro Reply with quote

Just wondering If anyone is having the same problems that I am having. I get small lines that flash on the screen every now and then, and it seems worse when I go into a web browser, or neverwinter nights, and back out. Also, I can be playing lots of .mpg files in eather mplayer or xine, and the system will lockup, or seem to lockup. I can still ssh into it from another computer, but that's about it. ctrl-alt-backspace does nothing, or ctrl-alt-del, or ctrl-alt-f6. I am running the latest ati-drivers-8.32.5, and as far as I know I have everything setup right. opengl is using ati, and I do have direct rendering. Let me know if there's any logs anyone would like to see. I thought I would see if i was the only one who was having this problem or not.

Thanks.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: