View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mallrats
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Logitech MX700 tips Reply with quote

Usually my USB Logitech MX700 moves very fluidly, but sometimes it runs around like wild. Anyone else have this problem?
BlueEar
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Jerky mouse Reply with quote

I have MX700 and noticed that sometimes, when moved in a diagonal fashion, it moves in a staircase fashion (down, left, down, left, etc.). Also the movement is not very smooth. I have no idea what might be causing it. Hitting the little connect button on the bottom of the mouse resolves the problem. It probably happens to me once a week or so. I was wondering if this might be the hardware problem ...
HeadHolio
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:51 am    Post subject: Me too... Reply with quote

I also had this problem with my logitech cordless optical mouse. But it would only happen on my wooden desk, or on any surface that had lines in it. An optical mouse pad solved that problem (although that seems like something I shouldn't have had to do).
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: