Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
KDE4 Overlay - monolithic ebuilds (Part 2)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dracula1985
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, am I the first one that reply to second stage of that thread?
Wow!

After today's kde4 build this is the new appearance: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6213/snapshot1lm9.jpg

I think white background is plasma that don't work, but I have a new "something" on the right corner...
It does nothing...

The error is the only error I have when I start kde4, no multimedia backend errors...

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." --Oscar Wilde.
jcalado
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you have the "no multimedia backend" error?
If you had, how did you fixed it?

Thanks!
dracula1985
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jcalado wrote:

I see this error only on this thread, never see it on my kde4...

The most similar error I have is a dialog from phonon that tell me that my audio device XXX isn't usabe and it switch to audio device YYY.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." --Oscar Wilde.
Matteo Azzali
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jcalado wrote:

Thanks!

Just a question, is my little silly doubt.... do you have xine-lib emerged?
(check with "emerge -pv xine-lib") I ask because xine is actually the only
multimedia backend for phonon I know about.
Berniyh
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matteo Azzali wrote:
jcalado wrote:

Thanks!

Just a question, is my little silly doubt.... do you have xine-lib emerged?
(check with "emerge -pv xine-lib") I ask because xine is actually the only
multimedia backend for phonon I know about.

Better way to check is
Code:
equery list -i xine-lib

I have the same error and I didn't have xine-lib installed.
I installed it now, but the error message stays. I will rebuild kde now and
see if that helps.

If that would be the reason, shouldn't phonon (kdelibs, right?) depend on xine-lib,
until maybe other backends are supported?
dracula1985
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
equery list -i xine-libine-lib-1.1.8 (1)
[ Searching for package 'xine-lib' in all categories among: ]
 * installed packages
[I--] [  ] media-libs/xine-lib-1.1.8 (1)

I have kaffeine installed, so xine-lib comes as dependience...

If you want I could post here my emerge -etpv world (very long)

Berniyh
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished rebuilding kde-svn with previously installed xine-lib.
I removed ~/.kde and /root/.kde (just to be sure) and error still appears.
So that was not it. Is there maybe a use flag that has to be enabled?

Oooops, I just realized, that I forgot to install alsa (since this is a testing machine),
but unfortunately that didn't help. :(
mikedee
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else use twinview and have problems with the placement of the new panel?

I have 2 screens (1680x1050 and 1280x1024). KDE3 puts the kicker on screen 2 at the correct place but KDE4 puts the new panel on screen 1 and only 1280 wide and 26 pixels up, as if it was on the second screen.

Should I report this as a proper bug somewhere?

Here is the relevant section of my xorg.conf

Code:
Section "Screen"
    Identifier     "Screen0"
    Device         "Videocard0"
    Monitor        "Monitor0"
    DefaultDepth    24
    Option         "TwinView" "1"
    Option         "metamodes" "DFP: nvidia-auto-select +0+0, CRT: nvidia-auto-select +1680+0"
    SubSection     "Display"
        Depth       24
        Modes      "1600x1200" "1680x1050" "1280x1024" "1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

P.S. I am also getting the multimedia backend popups. I didnt used to get them, but after logging out and then logging back in I started to get them. Now they are there all the time. Most of the time logging out does not work, but on this instance it did.

EDIT: I copied the first block of code from here into /home/kde4/.xsession and then selected custom session in kdm and the multimedia errors are gone and everything seems to work better. Plasma still does not like the other screen, I assume thats just a problem with plasma (all the other apps can use it)
dracula1985
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since yesterday plasma does not work, I have a white screen...
I can still launch programs using Alt + F2
Starting plasma from a konsole gives this output:
Code:
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::addContainment: Loading "desktop" () 1
plasma(16315)/kdecore (KSycoca) KSycocaPrivate::openDatabase: Trying to open ksycoca from  "/var/tmp/kdeca
che-marco/ksycoca4"
plasma(16315)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers: query for serviceType  "Plasma/Applet"
: returning  1  offers
plasma(16315) DefaultDesktop::DefaultDesktop: !!! loading desktop
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: Containment 1 geometry is QRectF(0,0 1680x1050)
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::addContainment: Loading "panel" () 2
plasma(16315)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers: query for serviceType  "Plasma/Applet"
plasma(16315) Panel::constraintsUpdated: Setting location to 4
plasma(16315) Panel::constraintsUpdated: Width: 1680 , height: 48
plasma(16315) Panel::constraintsUpdated: Setting geometry to QRectF(0,1002 1680x48)
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: Containment 2 geometry is QRectF(0,1002 1680x48)
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: insert multi "3-applet"
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: insert multi "4-applet"
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: insert multi "5-applet"
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: insert multi "6-applet"
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: insert multi "deprecated Global Shortcuts from kcontrol/keys"
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: trying to load applet  "3-applet"  in containment  2
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: creating applet  "3-applet" in containment 2
Added Child Widget : 0x627be0
Added Child Widget : 0x62de90
Task added, isActive =  false
Added Child Widget : 0x62e050
Task added, isActive =  false
Added Child Widget : 0x659960
Task added, isActive =  true
plasma(16315) Plasma::Applet::constraintsUpdated: 7 constraints are FormFactor:  2 , Location:  4
plasma(16315) Plasma::Containment::addApplet: "Task Manager" sizehint: QSizeF(7,0) geometry: QRectF(0,0 16
80x48)
plasma(16315)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers: query for serviceType  "Plasma/Animator"
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: trying to load applet  "4-applet"  in containment  2
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: creating applet  "4-applet" in containment 2
plasma(16315) Plasma::Applet::constraintsUpdated: 7 constraints are FormFactor:  2 , Location:  4
plasma(16315) Plasma::Containment::addApplet: "System tray" sizehint: QSizeF(22,22) geometry: QRectF(1658,
0 22x48)
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: trying to load applet  "5-applet"  in containment  2
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: creating applet  "5-applet" in containment 2
Couldn't resolve property: linearGradient3229
plasma(16315)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers: query for serviceType  "Plasma/DataEngin
e"  : returning  1  offers
plasma(16315) Clock::constraintsUpdated: ####################################### Small FormFactor
plasma(16315) Plasma::Containment::addApplet: "Digital Clock" sizehint: QSizeF(100,48) geometry: QRectF(15
80,0 100x48)
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: trying to load applet  "6-applet"  in containment  1
plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: creating applet  "6-applet" in containment 1
findServiceByDesktopPath: systemsettings not found
findServiceByDesktopPath: /home/marco/.kde/share/apps/RecentDocuments/The Departed - CD2.avi.desktop not f
ound
findServiceByDesktopPath: /home/marco/.kde/share/apps/RecentDocuments/The Departed - CD1.avi.desktop not f
ound
findServiceByDesktopPath: /home/marco/.kde/share/apps/RecentDocuments/I guerrieri della notte.avi.desktop
not found
findServiceByDesktopPath: /home/marco/.kde/share/apps/RecentDocuments/Malcom X.avi.desktop not found
findServiceByDesktopPath: /home/marco/.kde/share/apps/RecentDocuments/Ti amo in tutte le lingue del mondo
- CD1.avi.desktop not found
findServiceByDesktopPath: /home/marco/.kde/share/apps/RecentDocuments/Amami Se Hai Coraggio.avi.desktop no
t found
findServiceByDesktopPath: /home/marco/.kde/share/apps/RecentDocuments/I Simpson Il Film.avi.desktop not fo
und
plasma(16315)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::KDirWatchPrivate: Available methods:  ("Stat", "INotify")
plasma(16315)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::addEntry: Added Dir "/home/marco/.kde/share/apps/RecentDoc
uments" for "" ["KDirWatch-1"]
plasma(16315)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::addEntry: Added File "/home/marco/.kde/share/apps/RecentDo
cuments/Amami Se Hai Coraggio.avi.desktop" for "" ["KDirWatch-1"]
plasma(16315)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::useINotify: trying to use inotify for monitoring
plasma(16315)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::useINotify: inotify successfully used for monitoring
plasma(16315)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::addEntry: Added File "/home/marco/.kde/share/apps/RecentDo
cuments/I guerrieri della notte.avi.desktop" for "" ["KDirWatch-1"]
plasma(16315)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::useINotify: trying to use inotify for monitoring
plasma(16315)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::useINotify: inotify successfully used for monitoring
cuments/I Simpson Il Film.avi.desktop" for "" ["KDirWatch-1"]
cuments/La 25Ma Ora.avi.desktop" for "" ["KDirWatch-1"]
cuments/La cena per farli conoscere.avi.desktop" for "" ["KDirWatch-1"]
cuments/La regola del sospetto.avi.desktop" for "" ["KDirWatch-1"]
cuments/Malcom X.avi.desktop" for "" ["KDirWatch-1"]
cuments/The Departed - CD1.avi.desktop" for "" ["KDirWatch-1"]
cuments/The Departed - CD2.avi.desktop" for "" ["KDirWatch-1"]
cuments/Ti amo in tutte le lingue del mondo - CD1.avi.desktop" for "" ["KDirWatch-1"]
plasma(16315)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::useINotify: inotify successfully used for monitoringplasma(16315)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::useINotify: trying to use inotify for monitoringplasma(16315)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::useINotify: inotify successfully used for monitoringplasma(16315) Plasma::Applet::constraintsUpdated: 7 constraints are FormFactor:  0 , Location:  0plasma(16315) Plasma::Containment::addApplet: "Application Launcher" sizehint: QSizeF(88,96) geometry: QRectF(183,929 88x96)plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: trying to load applet  "deprecated Global Shortcuts from kcontrol/keys"  in containment  0plasma(16315) Plasma::Corona::loadApplets: couldn't find containment  0 , skipping this appletplasma(16315) Plasma::Containment::init: SVG wallpaper!Added Child Widget : 0x607aa0Added Child Widget : 0x716d70Added Child Widget : 0x716b10Added Child Widget : 0x7bd000plasma(16315) PlasmaApp::createPanels: Containment name: "Desktop" | screen: 0 | geometry: QRectF(0,0 1680x1050) | zValue: 100plasma(16315) PlasmaApp::createPanels: Containment name: "Panel" | screen: -1 | geometry: QRectF(0,1002 1680x48) | zValue: 150plasma(16315) PlasmaApp::createPanels: we have a panel!plasma(16315) PanelView::updatePanelGeometry: New panel geometry is QRectF(0,1002 1680x48)plasma(16315) PanelView::updatePanelGeometry: I think the panel is at  QRect(0,-48 1680x48)plasma(16315) PanelView::PanelView: Panel geometry is QRectF(0,1002 1680x48)plasma(16315) SystemTrayWidget::embedWindow: SystemTray: Window with id  31457285 addedplasma(16315) SystemTrayWidget::embedWindow: SystemTray: Window with id  27263398 addedplasma(16315) SystemTrayWidget::embedWindow: SystemTray: Window with id  35651620 addedplasma(16315) SystemTrayWidget::embedWindow: SystemTray: Window with id  33554446 addedASSERT failure in QVector<T>::operator[]: "index out of range", file /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qvector.h, line 319plasma(16314): Communication problem with  "plasma" , it probably crashed.Error message was:  "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" : " "Message did not receive a reply (timeout bymessage bus)" "

Seems like a dbus problem...

nesl247
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikedee, I've got the same annoying panel issue. The panel seems to just be a quickly coded POS that is just meant to make KDE4 somewhat usable.
kavol
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikedee wrote:
Should I report this as a proper bug somewhere?

I would not report bugs until they call it at least RC1 - the latest is tagged beta 3, but by the common sense the quality of code and number of changes it is like some wild pre-alpha ... the API still breaks every here and there (not speaking of ABI) although it should be frozen for some months, etc.
dracula1985
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My problem has been solver removing ~/.kde directory.
Adding KickOff applet plasma crash returning to the white screen state...

kavol
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: I18n Reply with quote

so, to put some more fun ;-) into KDE4 troubles I've hacked a localisation ebuild for the svn version -

kde-i18n-9999.4.ebuild:
# Copyright 1999-2007 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

NEED_KDE="svn"
inherit kde4-base

DESCRIPTION="KDE internationalization package"
HOMEPAGE="http://www.kde.org/"
LICENSE="GPL-2"

KEYWORDS="amd64 x86"
IUSE=""

DEPEND=">=sys-devel/gettext-0.15"

LANGS="af ar be bg bn bn_IN br ca cs csb cy da de el en_GB eo es et
eu fa fi fr fy ga gl ha he hi hr hsb hu is it ja kk km kn ko lb lo lt lv mk
ms mt nb nds ne nl nn nso pa pl pt pt_BR ro ru rw se sk sl sr
sr@latin sv ta te tg th tr uk uz vi wa xh zh_CN zn_HK zh_TW"

for X in ${LANGS} ; do
        IUSE="${IUSE} linguas_${X}"
done

src_unpack() {
        for X in ${LANGS} ; do
                if use linguas_${X} ; then
                        MY_LANGS="${MY_LANGS} ${X}"
                fi
        done

if [[ -z "${LINGUAS}" ]] || [[ -z "${MY_LANGS}" && "${LINGUAS}" != "en" ]]; then
                echo
                ewarn "You either have the LINGUAS environment variable unset or it"
                ewarn "contains languages not supported by kde-base/kde-i18n."
                ewarn "Because of that, kde-i18n will not add any kind of language"
                ewarn "support."
                ewarn
                ewarn "If you didn't intend this to happen, the available language"
                ewarn "codes are:"
                ewarn "${LANGS}"
                echo
        fi

ESVN_REPO_URI="svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kde4/scripts"
        S="${WORKDIR}/scripts"
        kde4svn_src_unpack;

for X in ${MY_LANGS} ; do
                ESVN_REPO_URI="svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kde4/${X}"
                S="${WORKDIR}/${X}"
                kde4svn_src_unpack;
        done
}

src_compile() {
                ./scripts/autogen.sh ${X}
                cd ${X}
                cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$KDEDIR .
                emake
                cd ..
        done
}

src_install() {
                cd ${X}
                emake DESTDIR=${D} install
                cd ..
        done
}

this ebuild nearly works_for_me(tm) - except that the Czech localisation reports some sandbox violations, see below; I'll contat the Czech team to try to sort this out

I use LINGUAS="cs sk" and the Slovak part is without any problems ... temporarily, I've worked around this by running 'ebuild kde-i18n-9999.4.ebuild merge' after the unsucessful emerge (the sandbox violations do not prevent portage from putting .installed into the temporary directory so that merge continues with its last part)

Code:
--------------------------- ACCESS VIOLATION SUMMARY ---------------------------
LOG FILE = "/var/log/sandbox/sandbox-kde-base_-_kde-i18n-9999.4-23470.log"

symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/bell/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/clock/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/crypto/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/email/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/kcmaccess/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/kcmsmserver/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/kcmstyle/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/kdm/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/passwords/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kdeprint/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kdm/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/devices/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/dma/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/interrupts/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/ioports/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/memory/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/partitions/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/pci/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/pcmcia/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/processor/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/scsi/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/sound/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kinfocenter/xserver/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/konsole/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kgamma/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/kmixcfg/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/kcmlowbatcrit/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/laptop/common
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This ebuild was tested on live human beings. During testing, a lot of animals was hurt. Use at your own risk. By installing this ebuild, you agree you were warned that your computer may spit out CDs/DVDs from all accessible drives trying to decapitate nearby users. And the heads of shell programmers used to good_practices(tm) may spontaneously explode.
Matteo Azzali
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikedee wrote:
Plasma still does not like the other screen, I assume thats just a problem with plasma (all the other apps can use it)

My feeling is that plasma is still actually under heavy development, some parts were rewritten lately
and some applets ceased working, that would also explain the fact that it was still in playground a month ago.
However those are just my 2 cents.
kavol
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: I18n Reply with quote

kavol wrote:
Code:
--------------------------- ACCESS VIOLATION SUMMARY ---------------------------
LOG FILE = "/var/log/sandbox/sandbox-kde-base_-_kde-i18n-9999.4-23470.log"

symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/bell/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/clock/common
symlink:   /usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs/kcontrol/crypto/common
[snip]

I've tracked this down to KDE4Macros.cmake - obvisously, the portagedestdir patch from kdelibs does not work; it results in things like:

/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kde-i18n-9999.4/work/cs/docs/kdebase/kcontrol/bell/cmake_install.cmake:
execute_process(COMMAND /usr/bin/cmake -E create_symlink "/usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs//common"  "//usr/kde/svn/share/doc/HTML/cs//kcontrol/bell/common" )

- the variable ${PORTAGEIMAGEDIR} is not expanded, then there are two superfluous slashes (they are contained in ${_installDest} already)

knock knock, is there anybody from the KDE overlay team going to fix this (and improve and then include my ebuild ;-))?
Ingmarv
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: I18n Reply with quote

kavol wrote:
knock knock, is there anybody from the KDE overlay team going to fix this (and improve and then include my ebuild ;-))?

I was already working on linguas support, its good that I can start from your work now :-).
I'll fix the kdelibs patch when I bump KDE 3.94.
The linguas aren't top priority for me atm, as there's alot of work to be done with two KDE releases this week.
dracula1985
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: I18n Reply with quote

kavol wrote:

Some time ago I submitted an amarok-9999.4 ebuild.
It works, but it still need to be improved...
Currently amarok fails to build with some access violations...

Can I make the same kavol's question?

Ingmarv
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: I18n Reply with quote

dracula1985 wrote:
kavol wrote:

Some time ago I submitted an amarok-9999.4 ebuild.
It works, but it still need to be improved...
Currently amarok fails to build with some access violations...

Can I make the same kavol's question?

Yeah, sure, your request didn't get lost, but I'm currently the only non-gentoo dev working on the overlay, all the others are busy with KDE 3.5.8 ( at least, they better be ;) ).
I WILL take care of it, I'm aiming to get alot of stuff done this week, including bumping to the latest beta, including more extragear stuff ( think koffice, amarok, plasma, ... requests welcomed ), and maybe doing some more with playground.

Oh, and we're thinking about split ebuilds too...

:-)
DZhon
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: What is it... Reply with quote

Hi All.
I get This error from kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0:
Code:
gentoo FAH6.00beta1-Linux # cat /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/temp/build.log
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking kdepimlibs-3.93.0.tar.bz2 to /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work
>>> Source unpacked.
>>> Compiling source in /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0 ...
 * Disabling building of KDE4 tests
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -- works
-- Check size of void*
-- Check size of void* - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -- works
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11 - found
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - not found.
-- Found Qt-Version 4.3.1
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib64/libX11.so;/usr/lib64/libXext.so;/usr/lib64/libXft.so;/usr/lib64/libXau.so;/usr/lib64/libXdmcp.so;/usr/lib64/libXpm.so
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib64/libX11.so;/usr/lib64/libXext.so;/usr/lib64/libXft.so;/usr/lib64/libXau.so;/usr/lib64/libXdmcp.so;/usr/lib64/libXpm.so - found
-- Looking for gethostbyname
-- Looking for gethostbyname - found
-- Looking for connect
-- Looking for connect - found
-- Looking for remove
-- Looking for remove - found
-- Looking for shmat
-- Looking for shmat - found
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE - found
-- Found X11: /usr/lib64/libX11.so
-- Looking for pthread.h
-- Looking for pthread.h - found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads - not found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread - found
-- Performing Test HAVE_FPIE_SUPPORT
-- Performing Test HAVE_FPIE_SUPPORT - Success
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_NO_THREADSAFE_STATICS
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_NO_THREADSAFE_STATICS - Success
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY - Success
-- Found KDE 4.0 include dir: /usr/kde/3.93.0/include
-- Found KDE 4 library dir: /usr/kde/3.93.0/lib64
-- Found KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor: /usr/kde/3.93.0/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found KDE4 automoc: /usr/kde/3.93.0/bin/kde4automoc
-- Found gpgme-config at /usr/bin/gpgme-config
-- Found gpgme v1.1.5, checking for flavours...
--  Found flavour vanilla, checking whether it's usable...yes
--  Found flavour pthread, checking whether it's usable...yes
--  Found flavour pth, checking whether it's usable...yes
-- Found gpgme. Flavours: vanilla pthread pth.
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_DATA_SET_FILE_NAME
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_DATA_SET_FILE_NAME - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_INCLUDE_CERTS_DEFAULT
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_INCLUDE_CERTS_DEFAULT - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_KEYLIST_MODE_SIG_NOTATIONS
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_KEYLIST_MODE_SIG_NOTATIONS - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_KEY_SIG_NOTATIONS
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_KEY_SIG_NOTATIONS - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_KEY_T_IS_QUALIFIED
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_KEY_T_IS_QUALIFIED - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIG_NOTATION_CRITICAL
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIG_NOTATION_CRITICAL - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIG_NOTATION_FLAGS_T
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIG_NOTATION_FLAGS_T - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIG_NOTATION_HUMAN_READABLE
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIG_NOTATION_HUMAN_READABLE - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SUBKEY_T_IS_QUALIFIED
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SUBKEY_T_IS_QUALIFIED - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_ENGINE_INFO_T_HOME_DIR
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_ENGINE_INFO_T_HOME_DIR - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_CTX_GETSET_ENGINE_INFO
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_CTX_GETSET_ENGINE_INFO - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIG_NOTATION_CLEARADDGET
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIG_NOTATION_CLEARADDGET - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_DECRYPT_RESULT_T_FILE_NAME
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_DECRYPT_RESULT_T_FILE_NAME - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_DECRYPT_RESULT_T_RECIPIENTS
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_DECRYPT_RESULT_T_RECIPIENTS - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_VERIFY_RESULT_T_FILE_NAME
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_VERIFY_RESULT_T_FILE_NAME - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIGNATURE_T_PKA_FIELDS
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIGNATURE_T_PKA_FIELDS - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIGNATURE_T_ALGORITHM_FIELDS
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIGNATURE_T_ALGORITHM_FIELDS - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIGNATURE_T_CHAIN_MODEL
-- Performing Test HAVE_GPGME_SIGNATURE_T_CHAIN_MODEL - Failed
-- Looking for gpgme_get_giochannel
-- Looking for gpgme_get_giochannel - not found
-- Looking for gpgme_get_qiodevice
-- Looking for gpgme_get_qiodevice - not found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STDINT_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STDINT_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STDLIB_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STDLIB_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_WCTYPE_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_WCTYPE_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_GETOPT_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_GETOPT_H - found
-- Looking for iswspace
-- Looking for iswspace - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_TIME_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_TIME_H - found
-- Performing Test HAVE_TIMEZONE
-- Performing Test HAVE_TIMEZONE - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_TM_GMTOFF
-- Performing Test HAVE_TM_GMTOFF - Success
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- The following list of OPTIONAL packages were located on your system.         --
-- You will have all the following features available from this software.       --
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ boost
+ gpgme
-- The following list of OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system. --
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.         --
+ OpenLDAP: LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) libraries <http://www.openldap.org>
Needed to provide LDAP functionality in KDE
+ cyrus-sasl: Cyrus SASL API <http://asg.web.cmu.edu/sasl/sasl-library.html>
Needed to support authentication of logins

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs_build
[  0%] Generating gpgmepp_automoc.cpp
[  0%] [  0%] Generating gpgmepp-pth_automoc.cpp
Generating gpgmepp-pthread_automoc.cpp
Scanning dependencies of target gpgmepp-pthread
Scanning dependencies of target gpgmepp
Scanning dependencies of target gpgmepp-pth
[  0%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/gpgmepp_automoc.o
[  0%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/context.o
[  1%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/gpgmepp-pthread_automoc.o
[  1%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/context.o
[  1%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/gpgmepp-pth_automoc.o
[  1%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/context.o
[  1%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/key.o
[  1%] [  1%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/key.o
Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/key.o
[  1%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/trustitem.o
[  1%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/data.o
[  1%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/trustitem.o
[  1%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/data.o
[  3%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/trustitem.o
[  3%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/callbacks.o
[  3%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/callbacks.o
[  4%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/eventloopinteractor.o
[  4%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/eventloopinteractor.o
[  4%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/data.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/keylistresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/keylistresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/keygenerationresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/callbacks.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/importresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/keygenerationresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/eventloopinteractor.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/importresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/keylistresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/decryptionresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/keygenerationresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/decryptionresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/importresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/verificationresult.o
[  6%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/verificationresult.o
[  8%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/decryptionresult.o
[  8%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/signingresult.o
[  8%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/verificationresult.o
[  8%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/signingresult.o
[  9%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/encryptionresult.o
[  9%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp.dir/engineinfo.o
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libgpgme++.so
[  9%] Built target gpgmepp
[ 11%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/encryptionresult.o
[ 11%] Generating kldap_automoc.cpp
Generating ldapconfigwidget.moc
Generating ldapsearch.moc
Generating ldapmodel.moc
Scanning dependencies of target kldap
[ 11%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pthread.dir/engineinfo.o
[ 11%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/signingresult.o
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libgpgme++-pthread.so
[ 11%] Built target gpgmepp-pthread
[ 11%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/encryptionresult.o
[ 11%] Building CXX object gpgme++/CMakeFiles/gpgmepp-pth.dir/engineinfo.o
[ 11%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/kldap_automoc.o
[ 12%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ber.o
[ 12%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldif.o
[ 12%] Generating kresourcesmanageradaptor.cpp, kresourcesmanageradaptor.h
[ 14%] Generating kresourcesmanageradaptor.moc
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libgpgme++-pth.so
[ 14%] Generating kresources_automoc.cpp
Generating resource.moc
Generating configwidget.moc
Generating managerimpl.moc
Generating configpage.moc
Generating configdialog.moc
[ 14%] Built target gpgmepp-pth
Scanning dependencies of target kresources
[ 14%] Generating pimemoticons.h, pimemoticons.cpp
[ 14%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapurl.o
[ 14%] Generating kpimutils_automoc.cpp
Scanning dependencies of target kpimutils
[ 14%] Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kresources.dir/kresources_automoc.o
[ 14%] Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kresources.dir/resource.o
[ 14%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapserver.o
[ 14%] Building CXX object kpimutils/CMakeFiles/kpimutils.dir/kpimutils_automoc.o
[ 16%] Building CXX object kpimutils/CMakeFiles/kpimutils.dir/email.o
[ 16%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapobject.o
[ 16%] Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kresources.dir/factory.o
[ 16%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapconnection.o
[ 16%] Building CXX object kpimutils/CMakeFiles/kpimutils.dir/linklocator.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kresources/factory.cpp: In member function ‘KRES::ConfigWidget* KRES::Factory::configWidget(const QString&, QWidget*)’:
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kresources/factory.cpp:113: warning: ‘KLibFactory’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/3.93.0/include/kpluginfactory.h:431)
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapconnection.cpp:99: warning: unused parameter ‘code’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapconnection.cpp:381: warning: unused parameter ‘option’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapconnection.cpp:381: warning: unused parameter ‘value’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapconnection.cpp:387: warning: unused parameter ‘option’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapconnection.cpp:387: warning: unused parameter ‘value’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapconnection.cpp:405: warning: unused parameter ‘sizelimit’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapconnection.cpp:417: warning: unused parameter ‘timelimit’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapconnection.cpp:439: warning: unused parameter ‘saslproc’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapconnection.cpp:439: warning: unused parameter ‘data’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kresources/factory.cpp: In member function ‘KRES::Resource* KRES::Factory::Private::resourceInternal(const QString&, const KConfigGroup*)’:
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kresources/factory.cpp:166: warning: ‘KLibFactory’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/3.93.0/include/kpluginfactory.h:431)
[ 17%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapoperation.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:937: warning: unused parameter ‘base’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:937: warning: unused parameter ‘scope’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:937: warning: unused parameter ‘filter’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:937: warning: unused parameter ‘attributes’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:943: warning: unused parameter ‘object’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:949: warning: unused parameter ‘object’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:955: warning: unused parameter ‘dn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:955: warning: unused parameter ‘ops’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:961: warning: unused parameter ‘dn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:961: warning: unused parameter ‘ops’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:968: warning: unused parameter ‘dn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:968: warning: unused parameter ‘newRdn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:968: warning: unused parameter ‘newSuperior’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:968: warning: unused parameter ‘deleteold’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:975: warning: unused parameter ‘dn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:975: warning: unused parameter ‘newRdn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:975: warning: unused parameter ‘newSuperior’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:975: warning: unused parameter ‘deleteold’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:981: warning: unused parameter ‘dn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:987: warning: unused parameter ‘dn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:993: warning: unused parameter ‘dn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:993: warning: unused parameter ‘ops’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:999: warning: unused parameter ‘dn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:999: warning: unused parameter ‘ops’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1005: warning: unused parameter ‘dn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1005: warning: unused parameter ‘attr’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1005: warning: unused parameter ‘value’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1011: warning: unused parameter ‘oid’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1011: warning: unused parameter ‘data’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1017: warning: unused parameter ‘dn’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1017: warning: unused parameter ‘attr’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1017: warning: unused parameter ‘value’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1023: warning: unused parameter ‘oid’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1023: warning: unused parameter ‘data’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1029: warning: unused parameter ‘id’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1029: warning: unused parameter ‘msecs’
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:1035: warning: unused parameter ‘id’
[ 17%] [ 17%] Building CXX object kpimutils/CMakeFiles/kpimutils.dir/spellingfilter.o
Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kresources.dir/managerimpl.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kldap/ldapoperation.cpp:48: warning: ‘int kldap_timeout_value(int, int)’ defined but not used
[ 17%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapcontrol.o
[ 17%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapsearch.o
[ 17%] Building CXX object kpimutils/CMakeFiles/kpimutils.dir/kfileio.o
[ 17%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapconfigwidget.o
[ 17%] Building CXX object kpimutils/CMakeFiles/kpimutils.dir/pimemoticons.o
[ 19%] Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kresources.dir/configwidget.o
[ 19%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapdn.o
[ 19%] Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kresources.dir/configdialog.o
[ 19%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapmodeltreeitem_p.o
[ 19%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapmodel.o
[ 19%] Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kresources.dir/selectdialog.o
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libkpimutils.so
[ 20%] Building CXX object kldap/CMakeFiles/kldap.dir/ldapmodel_p.o
[ 20%] Built target kpimutils
[ 20%] Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kresources.dir/configpage.o
[ 20%] Generating kxmlrpcclient_automoc.cpp
Generating query.moc
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libkldap.so
Generating client.moc
[ 20%] Built target kldap
[ 20%] Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kresources.dir/idmapper.o
Scanning dependencies of target kxmlrpcclient
[ 20%] Building CXX object kxmlrpcclient/CMakeFiles/kxmlrpcclient.dir/kxmlrpcclient_automoc.o
[ 20%] Building CXX object kxmlrpcclient/CMakeFiles/kxmlrpcclient.dir/client.o
[ 20%] Generating syndication_automoc.cpp
Generating dataretriever.moc
Generating loader.moc
Scanning dependencies of target syndication
[ 20%] Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kresources.dir/kresourcesmanageradaptor.o
[ 20%] Building CXX object kxmlrpcclient/CMakeFiles/kxmlrpcclient.dir/query.o
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libkresources.so
[ 20%] Built target kresources
[ 20%] Generating libical/src/libical/icalderivedvalue.h
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libkxmlrpcclient.so
[ 20%] Built target kxmlrpcclient
[ 20%] Generating kimap_automoc.cpp
Scanning dependencies of target kimap
[ 20%] Generating libical/src/libical/icalderivedproperty.h
[ 20%] [ 22%] Building CXX object kimap/CMakeFiles/kimap.dir/kimap_automoc.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object kimap/CMakeFiles/kimap.dir/rfccodecs.o
Generating libical/src/libical/icalderivedparameter.h
[ 22%] Generating libical/src/libicalss/icalss.h
[ 22%] Generating libical/src/libical/ical.h
[ 22%] Built target ical-headers
[ 22%] [ 22%] Generating kmime_automoc.cpp
Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/syndication_automoc.o
Scanning dependencies of target kmime
[ 22%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rss2/category.o
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libkimap.so
[ 22%] Built target kimap
[ 22%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rss2/cloud.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_automoc.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_charfreq.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rss2/document.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_util.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rss2/enclosure.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_mdn.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rss2/image.o
[ 24%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rss2/item.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_codecs.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_codec_base64.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rss2/parser.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rss2/source.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_codec_uuencode.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_codec_qp.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_codec_identity.o
[ 25%] Generating identitymanageradaptor.cpp, identitymanageradaptor.h
[ 25%] Generating identitymanageradaptor.moc
[ 25%] Generating kpimidentities_automoc.cpp
Generating identitymanager.moc
Generating identitycombo.moc
Scanning dependencies of target kpimidentities
[ 25%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rss2/textinput.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object kpimidentities/CMakeFiles/kpimidentities.dir/kpimidentities_automoc.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object kpimidentities/CMakeFiles/kpimidentities.dir/identitymanager.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_parsers.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rss2/tools_p.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_header_parsing.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object kpimidentities/CMakeFiles/kpimidentities.dir/identity.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/parser.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object kpimidentities/CMakeFiles/kpimidentities.dir/signature.o
[ 27%] Building CXX object kpimidentities/CMakeFiles/kpimidentities.dir/identitycombo.o
[ 27%] Building CXX object kpimidentities/CMakeFiles/kpimidentities.dir/identitymanageradaptor.o
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libkpimidentities.so
[ 29%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_content.o
[ 29%] [ 30%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/dublincorevocab.o
Built target kpimidentities
[ 30%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_contentindex.o
[ 30%] Generating kcm_kresources_automoc.cpp
Generating kcmkresources.moc
Scanning dependencies of target kcm_kresources
[ 32%] Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kcm_kresources.dir/kcm_kresources_automoc.o
[ 32%] Building CXX object kresources/CMakeFiles/kcm_kresources.dir/kcmkresources.o
[ 32%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_headers.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kresources/kcmkresources.cpp:32: warning: ‘KLibFactory’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/3.93.0/include/kpluginfactory.h:431)
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kresources/kcmkresources.cpp: In constructor ‘KCMKResources::KCMKResources(QWidget*, const QStringList&)’:
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kresources/kcmkresources.cpp:35: warning: ‘__base_ctor ’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/kde/3.93.0/include/kcmodule.h:116)
Linking CXX shared module ../lib/kcm_kresources.so
[ 32%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/dublincore.o
[ 32%] Built target kcm_kresources
[ 32%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/syndicationvocab.o
[ 32%] Generating transportbase.h, transportbase.cpp
[ 32%] Generating ui_smtpsettings.h
[ 32%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/syndicationinfo.o
[ 33%] Generating ui_sendmailsettings.h
[ 33%] Generating ui_transportmanagementwidget.h
[ 33%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/contentvocab.o
[ 33%] Generating ui_transporttypedialog.h
[ 33%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_message.o
[ 33%] Generating mailtransport_automoc.cpp
[ 33%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/item.o
Generating servertest.moc
[ 33%] Generating transportmanager.moc
Generating smtpjob.moc
Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_newsarticle.o
Generating transportcombobox.moc
Generating transportconfigdialog.moc
Generating transportmanagementwidget.moc
Generating precommandjob.moc
Generating sendmailjob.moc
Generating socket.moc
Scanning dependencies of target mailtransport
[ 33%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kmime_dateformatter.o
[ 33%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/image.o
[ 35%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/textinput.o
[ 35%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/mailtransport_automoc.o
[ 37%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/boolflags.o
[ 37%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/transport.o
[ 37%] Building CXX object kmime/CMakeFiles/kmime.dir/kautodeletehash.o
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libkmime.so
[ 37%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/document.o
[ 37%] Built target kmime
[ 37%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/rssvocab.o
[ 37%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/transportcombobox.o
[ 37%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/transportconfigdialog.o
[ 38%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/transportjob.o
[ 38%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/node.o
[ 38%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/property.o
[ 40%] Generating qgpgme_automoc.cpp
Generating eventloopinteractor.moc
Scanning dependencies of target qgpgme
[ 40%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/literal.o
[ 40%] Building CXX object qgpgme/CMakeFiles/qgpgme.dir/qgpgme_automoc.o
[ 40%] Building CXX object qgpgme/CMakeFiles/qgpgme.dir/dataprovider.o
[ 40%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/resource.o
[ 40%] Building CXX object qgpgme/CMakeFiles/qgpgme.dir/eventloopinteractor.o
[ 41%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/model.o
[ 41%] Building CXX object qgpgme/CMakeFiles/qgpgme.dir/eventloopinteractor_unix.o
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libqgpgme.so
[ 41%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/transportmanager.o
[ 41%] Built target qgpgme
[ 41%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/modelmaker.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/mailtransport/transportmanager.cpp: In member function ‘KWallet::Wallet* MailTransport::TransportManager::wallet()’:
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/mailtransport/transportmanager.cpp:383: warning: ‘mainWidget’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qapplication.h:141)
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/mailtransport/transportmanager.cpp:384: warning: ‘mainWidget’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qapplication.h:141)
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/mailtransport/transportmanager.cpp: In member function ‘void MailTransport::TransportManager::loadPasswordsAsync()’:
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/mailtransport/transportmanager.cpp:441: warning: ‘mainWidget’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qapplication.h:141)
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/mailtransport/transportmanager.cpp:442: warning: ‘mainWidget’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qapplication.h:141)
[ 41%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/transportmanagementwidget.o
[ 41%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/transporttypedialog.o
[ 41%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/rdfvocab.o
[ 41%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/sequence.o
[ 41%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/sendmailjob.o
[ 41%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/statement.o
[ 41%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/resourcewrapper.o
[ 43%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/rdf/nodevisitor.o
[ 43%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/atom/category.o
[ 43%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/smtpjob.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/mailtransport/smtpjob.cpp:124:2: warning: #warning Argh!
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/mailtransport/smtpjob.cpp:139:2: warning: #warning yet another KMail specific thing
[ 43%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/atom/constants.o
[ 43%] Generating field.cpp, addressee.h, addressee.cpp
[ 43%] Generating kabc_automoc.cpp
[ 43%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/atom/content.o
Generating addresseedialog.moc
Generating lock.moc
Generating addresslineedit.moc
Generating addressbook.moc
Generating emailselectdialog.moc
Generating resource.moc
Generating resourcecached.moc
Generating distributionlistdialog.moc
Generating distributionlist.moc
Generating addresseehelper.moc
Scanning dependencies of target kabc
[ 43%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/atom/document.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/precommandjob.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object kabc/CMakeFiles/kabc.dir/kabc_automoc.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object kabc/CMakeFiles/kabc.dir/address.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/legacydecrypt.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/socket.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/mailtransport/socket.cpp:86: warning: unused parameter ‘state’
[ 45%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/servertest.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/atom/entry.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object mailtransport/CMakeFiles/mailtransport.dir/transportbase.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object kabc/CMakeFiles/kabc.dir/addressbook.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kabc/addressbook.h: In constructor ‘KABC::AddressBook::ConstIterator::ConstIterator(const KABC::AddressBook::Iterator&)’:
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kabc/addressbook.h:155: error: ‘KABC::AddressBook::Iterator::IteratorData* const KABC::AddressBook::Iterator::d’ is private
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kabc/addressbook.cpp:198: error: within this context
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kabc/addressbook.h:155: error: ‘KABC::AddressBook::Iterator::IteratorData* const KABC::AddressBook::Iterator::d’ is private
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kabc/addressbook.cpp:199: error: within this context
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kabc/addressbook.cpp:200: error: within this context
make[2]: *** [kabc/CMakeFiles/kabc.dir/addressbook.o] Ошибка 1
make[1]: *** [kabc/CMakeFiles/kabc.dir/all] Ошибка 2
make[1]: *** Ожидание завершения заданий...
[ 45%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/atom/generator.o
[ 46%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/atom/link.o
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libmailtransport.so
[ 46%] Built target mailtransport
[ 46%] [ 46%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/atom/parser.o
Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/atom/person.o
[ 46%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/atom/source.o
[ 46%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/atom/atomtools.o
[ 46%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/feedrss2impl.o
[ 48%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/itemrss2impl.o
[ 48%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/enclosurerss2impl.o
[ 48%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/categoryrss2impl.o
[ 48%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/imagerss2impl.o
[ 48%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/feedrdfimpl.o
[ 48%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/itemrdfimpl.o
[ 48%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/imagerdfimpl.o
[ 50%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/feedatomimpl.o
[ 50%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/itematomimpl.o
[ 50%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/enclosureatomimpl.o
[ 50%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/mapper/categoryatomimpl.o
[ 50%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/documentsource.o
[ 50%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/documentvisitor.o
[ 51%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/elementwrapper.o
[ 51%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/constants.o
[ 51%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/feed.o
[ 51%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/item.o
[ 51%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/enclosure.o
[ 51%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/category.o
[ 51%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/image.o
[ 53%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/tools.o
[ 53%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/person.o
[ 53%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/personimpl.o
[ 53%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/loader.o
[ 53%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/global.o
[ 53%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/dataretriever.o
[ 54%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/specificitemvisitor.o
[ 54%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/specificitem.o
[ 54%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/specificdocument.o
[ 54%] Building CXX object syndication/CMakeFiles/syndication.dir/abstractparser.o
/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/syndication/dataretriever.cpp:197: warning: unused parameter ‘exitCode’
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libsyndication.so
[ 54%] Built target syndication
make: *** [all] Ошибка 2
 * ERROR: kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0 failed.
 * Call stack:
 *                  ebuild.sh, line 1684:  Called dyn_compile
 *                  ebuild.sh, line 1020:  Called qa_call 'src_compile'
 *                  ebuild.sh, line   44:  Called src_compile
 *   kdepimlibs-3.93.0.ebuild, line   27:  Called kde4-base_src_compile
 *           kde4-base.eclass, line  251:  Called kde4-base_src_make
 *           kde4-base.eclass, line  354:  Called cmake-utils_src_make
 *         cmake-utils.eclass, line  111:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *              emake || die "Make failed!";
 *  The die message:
 *   Make failed!
 * If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
 * A complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/temp/build.log'.
 * This ebuild is from an overlay: '/usr/local/layman/kde/'

Help me, please :)
dracula1985
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I18n Reply with quote

I tryed building kdenetwork with groupwise use flag enabled, but it fails with a strange error...
I remember that, some munths ago, someone on this thread told that groupwise use flag must be disabled because on gentoo we haven't a way to manage it (or something similar, maybe I told a really stupid thing), so I ask if the problem is still present or maybe it's only a code error...

Matteo Azzali
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: What is it... Reply with quote

DZhon wrote:
Help me, please :)

Of all that log the relevant part seems to be:
Code:

/var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kabc/addressbook.h: In constructor ‘KABC::AddressBook::ConstIterator::ConstIterator(const KABC::AddressBook::Iterator&)’:
 /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/work/kdepimlibs-3.93.0/kabc/addressbook.cpp:198: error: within this context

but in reality you're trying to emerge 3.93.0 which should be obsolete if I'm not wrong, if you meant that check that
you emerged same version of kdelibs, if not emerge kdepimlibs-9999.4 .
(do a "layman -S" to update the overlay, before...)
DZhon
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now I have:

Code:
*  kde-base/kdelibs
      Latest version available: 9999.4
      Latest version installed: 3.93.0

:( It`s mean that only svn version helps me... Ok, I will try later.
Thank you ! :idea:
Maleita
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here happens the same with kickoff ,but in run command "kickoff" and be happy :lol:
Chain
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to get it running quite fine, but had to delete ~/.kde

Also, it seems plasma-extras doesn't need switching OpenGL anymore :)

The digital clock is missing, and plasma crashes with most of the applets, however, I feel it gets stable from week to week :)

my script update-kde4.sh
Code:

#!/bin/sh
layman -s kde && \
emerge -q ${1} =app-misc/strigi-9999 =dev-libs/soprano-9999 =media-libs/taglib-9999 && \
emerge -q ${1} kde-base/kdelibs && \
mv /etc/env.d/44kdepaths-kde-svn /root && \
emerge -q ${1} =kde-base/qimageblitz-9999 =kde-base/kdepimlibs-9999.4 =kde-base/kdebase-9999.4 && \
#mv /etc/env.d/44kdepaths-kde-svn /root && \
#eselect opengl set xorg-x11 && \
emerge -q ${1} =kde-base/plasma-extras-9999.4 && \
#eselect opengl set nvidia && \
emerge -q ${1} =kde-base/kdegraphics-9999.4  =kde-base/kdemultimedia-9999.4 =kde-base/kdenetwork-9999.4 =kde-base/kdepim-9999.4 && \
emerge -q ${1} =kde-base/kickoff-9999.4 && \
emerge -q ${1} =media-sound/amarok-9999.4
Berniyh
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chain wrote:
I managed to get it running quite fine, but had to delete ~/.kde

I always do that, it seems to solve a lot of problems.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 1 of 28

Jump to: