Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
E17 is coming(part 6) [locked]
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28, 29, 30  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duckz
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes. It works wonderfully with kde4 and gtk apps. Haven't tried it out with kde3 apps, which might give more trouble since they don't follow freedesktop specs.

good to hear that, I tried it for Network Manager and it works so far.

I use one of the e_modules ebuild by vapier to build it.
jlowe
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious if any of you that follow E17 have noticed that there is now a release timeline of sorts posted: http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/ReleaseSchedule

I find it particularly interesting in that there will now be frozen-bug-fixed releases each month with an anticipated release this Christmas.

Really cool news and I think pretty big news.
rahulthewall
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jlowe wrote:
Curious if any of you that follow E17 have noticed that there is now a release timeline of sorts posted: http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/ReleaseSchedule

I find it particularly interesting in that there will now be frozen-bug-fixed releases each month with an anticipated release this Christmas.

Really cool news and I think pretty big news.

I came here to post exactly this.

I tried the live version over the weekend and was really impressed. And all KDE4 and gtk apps work very well.
ppurka
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rahulthewall wrote:
I came here to post exactly this.

I tried the live version over the weekend and was really impressed. And all KDE4 and gtk apps work very well.
Welcome to the enlightened side :twisted:
Holysword
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

layman overlay is not working anymore here. When I try emerge edje I get

Code:
/usr/lib64/libecore_evas.so: undefined reference to `_ecore_evas_directfb_match'                                                               
/usr/lib64/libecore_evas.so: undefined reference to `_ecore_evas_directfb_winid_str_get'                                                       
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status                                                                                                           
make[3]: *** [edje_cc] Error 1                                                                                                                 
make[3]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/edje-9999/work/edje/src/bin'                                                           
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1                                                                                                           
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/edje-9999/work/edje/src'                                                               
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1                                                                                                           
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/edje-9999/work/edje'                                                                   
make: *** [all] Error 2                                                                                                                       
 * Using user server for live sources: http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk

I've tried to unmerge everything e17-related and then emerge again, and if fails only in edje emerge (and stop due to unsatisfied dependencies). Any clues?
Kaste
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or ist enlightenment.org down? Anyway i read the part from the wiki about efreet from google cache but i don't have a any entries in the applications menu and I got gnome-menu installed. Also none of the files in /etc/xdg/menu help really. So what else do i have to do?
ppurka
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaste wrote:
Is it just me or ist enlightenment.org down? Anyway i read the part from the wiki about efreet from google cache but i don't have a any entries in the applications menu and I got gnome-menu installed. Also none of the files in /etc/xdg/menu help really. So what else do i have to do?
Did you login for the first time into e17 after installing gnome-menus or before? If it was after and you don't really mind configuring everything again, you can try to rename your .e directory to something else and start afresh. If I start with a clean configuration, I get the option of a "Standard" application menu in the startup wizard, which contains almost all the applications.

Alternatively, you can try to enable favorite menu and copy the following file to ~/.e/e/applicatons/menu/favorite.menu:
http://ppurka.googlepages.com/favorite.menu
This will give you some ok right-click menu.

EDIT: By the way, I have also noticed that enlightenment.org is down.
rahulthewall
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

media-libs/edje-9999 fails to build with the following errors:
Code:

usr/lib/libecore_evas.so: undefined reference to `_ecore_evas_directfb_match'                                     
/usr/lib/libecore_evas.so: undefined reference to `_ecore_evas_directfb_winid_str_get'                             
make[3]: *** [edje_decc] Error 1                                                                                   
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....                                                                       
libtool: link: i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -std=gnu99 -O2 -march=native -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -Wl,-O1 -o .libs/edje_cc edje_cc.o edje_cc_out.o edje_cc_parse.o edje_cc_mem.o edje_cc_handlers.o edje_cc_sources.o edje_prefix.o  ../../src/lib/.libs/libedje.so -L/usr/lib /usr/lib/libecore_job.so /usr/lib/libembryo.so /usr/lib/libecore_evas.so -L/usr/X11R6/lib /usr/lib/libecore_fb.so /usr/lib/libecore_directfb.so /usr/lib/libecore_sdl.so /usr/lib/libSDL.so -lvga /usr/lib/libecore_x.so /usr/lib/libXcursor.so /usr/lib/libXdamage.so /usr/lib/libXcomposite.so /usr/lib/libXfixes.so /usr/lib/libXinerama.so /usr/lib/libXp.so /usr/lib/libXrandr.so /usr/lib/libXrender.so /usr/lib/libXss.so /usr/lib/libXtst.so /usr/lib/libXext.so /usr/lib/libX11.so /usr/lib/libxcb.so /usr/lib/libXdmcp.so /usr/lib/libXau.so /usr/lib/libdirectfb.so /usr/lib/libfusion.so /usr/lib/libdirect.so /usr/lib/libecore_input.so /usr/lib/libecore_txt.so /usr/lib/libevas.so /usr/lib/libfribidi.so /usr/lib/libeet.so /usr/lib/libjpeg.so /usr/lib/libgnutls.so /usr/lib/libtasn1.so /usr/lib/libgcrypt.so /usr/lib/libgpg-error.so /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so /usr/lib/libfreetype.so -lz /usr/lib/libexpat.so -lpthread /usr/lib/libecore.so /usr/lib/libeina.so -lrt -lm -ldl
/usr/lib/libecore_evas.so: undefined reference to `_ecore_evas_directfb_match'
/usr/lib/libecore_evas.so: undefined reference to `_ecore_evas_directfb_winid_str_get'
make[3]: *** [edje_cc] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/edje-9999/work/edje/src/bin'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/edje-9999/work/edje/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/edje-9999/work/edje'
make: *** [all] Error 2

How do I go about fixing this? It says send reports to enlightenment@gentoo.org, should I email this address or add it as CC on bugzilla?
ppurka
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably have some old e17 installation lying around. I don't see any recent directfb related commits here:
http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/timeline
Holysword
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rahulthewall wrote:
How do I go about fixing this? It says send reports to enlightenment@gentoo.org, should I email this address or add it as CC on bugzilla?

Yeah bro, I've posted the same problem right above, and I still looking for answer.
I've already thought about old e versions around here, but I've digged everything I could imagine and I still not find anything...
Maybe ecomp? I've tried ecomorph overlay few time ago, didn't worked fine here, and then I started to get this problem. Anyway, I've unmerged everything related to ecomp and e17.
ppurka
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holysword wrote:
rahulthewall wrote:

Yeah bro, I've posted the same problem right above, and I still looking for answer.
I've already thought about old e versions around here, but I've digged everything I could imagine and I still not find anything...
Maybe ecomp? I've tried ecomorph overlay few time ago, didn't worked fine here, and then I started to get this problem. Anyway, I've unmerged everything related to ecomp and e17.
Your post was quite a while ago. This is definitely an 'old library lying around' problem.
To debug, start by
0. Note down all the e related package names that you have or had installed earlier
1. uninstall all e, ecomp, efl, etc
2. run updatedb on your entire installation
3. do a locate command for each package that you had installed.
rahulthewall
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ppurka

Did everything that you mentioned, and could not solve the problem. Still gives me the same error.
ppurka
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rahulthewall wrote:
@ppurka

Did everything that you mentioned, and could not solve the problem. Still gives me the same error.
  • Did you upgrade your libraries in proper order? The order I follow is:
    imlib2 eina imlib2_loaders eet evas ecore efreet embryo edje epsilon esmart exml e_dbus exchange enlightenment-9999 e_modules itask-ng entrance
  • I just did the following and got no output in my libraries or include files:
    Code:
    /usr/lib> l libecore_evas*
    116K libecore_evas.a      0 libecore_evas.so@                   100K libecore_evas-ver-pre-svn-01.so.0.9.9*
    4.0K libecore_evas.la     0 libecore_evas-ver-pre-svn-01.so.0@
    /usr/lib> strings libecore_evas.so| grep _ecore_evas_directfb_match
    /usr/lib [1] > cd /usr/include
    /usr/include> grep -r _ecore_evas_directfb_match Ecore*
    /usr/include [1] >

I just noticed that I had emerged ecore with -directfb USE flag. Try doing that. No wonder I don't have that function in my includes and libraries.
Holysword
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ppurka wrote:
rahulthewall wrote:
@ppurka

• Did you upgrade your libraries in proper order? The order I follow is:
    imlib2 eina imlib2_loaders eet evas ecore efreet embryo edje epsilon esmart exml e_dbus exchange enlightenment-9999 e_modules itask-ng entrance
  • I just did the following and got no output in my libraries or include files:
    Code:
    /usr/lib> l libecore_evas*
    116K libecore_evas.a      0 libecore_evas.so@                   100K libecore_evas-ver-pre-svn-01.so.0.9.9*
    4.0K libecore_evas.la     0 libecore_evas-ver-pre-svn-01.so.0@
    /usr/lib> strings libecore_evas.so| grep _ecore_evas_directfb_match
    /usr/lib [1] > cd /usr/include
    /usr/include> grep -r _ecore_evas_directfb_match Ecore*
    /usr/include [1] >

I just noticed that I had emerged ecore with -directfb USE flag. Try doing that. No wonder I don't have that function in my includes and libraries.

Yes ppurka, I've concluded that almost now. It emerges fine without directfb flag. It couldn't be the installing order, 'cause portage is supposed to do that for us (isn't it?).
About the trac.enlightenment, I've just found this.
rahulthewall
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, compiles fine with -directfb. Back to being enlightened. :)
ppurka
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holysword wrote:
Yes ppurka, I've concluded that almost now. It emerges fine without directfb flag. It couldn't be the installing order, 'cause portage is supposed to do that for us (isn't it?).
About the trac.enlightenment, I've just found this.
Yeah I am sorry for misleading both of you. I follow the e-devel and e-user mailing lists and very often I find someone or the other complaining that their compiles fail. Almost always this turns out to be an old installation problem.

About portage, I hope it does the order correctly :P A year or two back, it wasn't emerging packages in the proper order. I personally use portage but I specify the packages in the correct order, emerging them one by one. You can compare my order of building packages with this website:
http://wiki.enlightenment.org/index.php/E17_User_Guide/Installing_from_Source_Repository

Just checked the portage output right now. You can see that the order is all jumbled up (look at embryo for instance):
Code:
/etc/pam.d> emerge -pv imlib2 eina imlib2_loaders eet evas ecore efreet embryo edje epsilon esmart exml e_dbus exchange "=enlightenment-9999" e_modules itask-ng entrance

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   ] dev-libs/eina-9999  USE="nls -doc" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] media-libs/imlib2-9999  USE="X bzip2 gif jpeg mmx mp3 nls png tiff zlib -doc" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] dev-libs/embryo-9999  USE="nls -doc" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] dev-libs/eet-9999  USE="nls -doc" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] x11-libs/evas-9999  USE="X fbcon gif jpeg mmx nls opengl png sdl sse svg threads tiff xpm (-altivec) -directfb -doc -edb" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] media-libs/imlib2_loaders-9999  USE="nls -doc -edb" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] x11-libs/ecore-9999  USE="X curl fbcon gnutls nls opengl sdl ssl -directfb -doc -inotify" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] media-libs/edje-9999  USE="nls vim-syntax -doc" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] dev-libs/efreet-9999  USE="nls -doc" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] dev-libs/exml-9999  USE="nls -doc" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] x11-libs/e_dbus-9999  USE="X nls -doc" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] media-libs/epsilon-9999  USE="nls xine -doc" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] app-misc/exchange-9999  USE="nls -doc -etk -ewl" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] x11-libs/esmart-9999  USE="nls -doc" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] x11-wm/enlightenment-9999  USE="exchange nls pam -doc" 0 kB [1]
[ebuild   R   ] x11-plugins/e_modules-9999  USE="alarm bling cpu drawer efm_nav efm_path forecasts mem net nls notification places systray taskbar tclock tiling wlan -calendar -configmenu -deskshow -diskio -doc -emu -exalt-client -execwatch -flame -iiirk -language -mail -moon -mpdule -news -penguins -photo -rain -screenshot -skel -slideshow -snow -uptime -weather -winselector" 0 kB [2]
[ebuild   R   ] x11-plugins/itask-ng-9999  USE="nls -doc" 0 kB [2]
[ebuild   R   ] x11-misc/entrance-9999  USE="nls pam -doc" 0 kB [1]

Total: 18 packages (18 reinstalls), Size of downloads: 0 kB
Portage tree and overlays:
 [0] /usr/portage
 [1] /usr/portage/local/layman/enlightenment
 [2] /usr/local/portage

Holysword
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: -evil, -good, -psychotic Reply with quote

Holysword wrote:
ppurka wrote:
Holysword wrote:
Anyway, I read the "explanations" in enlightenement --help but its not pretty clear yet... what exacly is the difference between -good, -evil and -psycothic?
Didn't even know those options existed. You definitely need to read the source code ;)

I saw that first time when we had to manually edit .xinitrc to add enlightenment with "exec enlightenment -evil". I don't remember where I saw it first time though...
But according to Rasterman: that's a secret
http://www.mail-archive.com/enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg10795.html

Okay, when I have a spare time I will look out for the source code XD

Well, after such long time I'm answering myself :P
I had checked that some months ago, but I forgot to post it here. In the past, -good used to do nothing, -evil used to set some things for compositioning (not sure, I don't remember it clearly), and -psychotic used to enable both evil and good (okay, it makes sense XD).

Now I've checked the code again and seems that -evil, -good and -psychotic does nothing but printf ".MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH", "LA LA LA", and "MUHAHALALALALALALALA" respectively. There is a new flag -i-really-know-what-i-am-doing-and-accept-full-responsibility-for-it, wich seems to perform some checks on some evas objects.
Holysword
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ppurka, my e_modules ebuild doesn't have such nice USE flags (it just emerges all modules), and seems that we both are using layman overlay :S. Where did you get those?
Ah, and seems that systray module is missing. Check it out here: http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk/E-MODULES-EXTRA/
ppurka
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holysword wrote:
ppurka, my e_modules ebuild doesn't have such nice USE flags (it just emerges all modules), and seems that we both are using layman overlay :S. Where did you get those?
Ah, and seems that systray module is missing. Check it out here: http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk/E-MODULES-EXTRA/
The systray is now part of the core e modules itself, so you will get it when you emerge e. There is another module called "run everything",- it is going to be amazing :D

The e_modules is actually my own ebuild. I had made this ebuild more than 2 yrs ago (when the current e_modules ebuild was not even present), whereby one could emerge modules depending on which USE flags are enabled or disabled :)
Holysword
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ppurka wrote:
The systray is now part of the core e modules itself, so you will get it when you emerge e. There is another module called "run everything",- it is going to be amazing :D

The e_modules is actually my own ebuild. I had made this ebuild more than 2 yrs ago (when the current e_modules ebuild was not even present), whereby one could emerge modules depending on which USE flags are enabled or disabled :)

Huhauahauha, sure, systray is there. My bad :oops:
Is the "run everything" something like gmrun? If yes, THANKS GOD!! Unfortunelly it is there, but don't work, so I don't have a clue.
I'm excited about Tiling module too, I tested it some time ago and it was kinda buggy, but well, I would enjoy to have one single desktop with tiling feature enabled.
Anyway, I have no clue: what about Presentation and Offline modes? :? Apparently there is no change turning on and off these options...
taipan67
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just installed e17 from svn with the ebuilds from the overlay, and wanted to come here and say, first of all, that i think it's utterly beautiful! It also seems to be running pretty well at the moment - though i've got a few questions that i hope some other users might be able to help me with...

First up, in the event that i can't find any EFLized app's for tasks that i require, can anybody recommend a gtk-engine/theme that fits well with the current default 'black and white' theme? I know there's an ebuild in the overlay for a 'bling'-theme for gtk, but i much prefer the black'n'white option.

Next, i haven't been able thus far to get an image-viewer working. The ones in the 'media-gfx' section of the overlay appear to be (mostly) old and unmaintained - for example, 'exhibit' depends on 'engrave', which doesn't have an ebuild (as far as i can tell). I managed to compile 'ephoto' minimalistically by editing the 'ewl' ebuild to remove the 'emotion' dependency (as it's supposedly optional, and i don't like 'xine'), but it segfaults once built - i'm yet to investigate precisely why...

Lastly (for now), is it possible to get 'efm' to display available diskspace and size of directories, as i'm used to seeing in 'thunar', perhaps in the 'properties' popup? I'm liking this file-manager a lot at first glance, but i'm presuming from the warnings littered about the place that it's still very much a 'work in progress'. I've got it configured nicely with the navigation and path modules in the toolbar, i'm just lacking that little bit of detail that i've grown accustomed to. I've also noticed that it doesn't (yet) do 'bulk-renaming', which i'm again presuming is on someone's TODO-list, as i get the impression that a lot of it's concepts are akin to or taken directly from 'rox', which has that capability, as does 'thunar' of course.

Oh and can i also apologise in advance if any of the above has already been addressed - i fear i'll never become adept at searching these forums... :oops: :lol:
taipan67
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taipan67 wrote:
...i haven't been able thus far to get an image-viewer working. The ones in the 'media-gfx' section of the overlay appear to be (mostly) old and unmaintained - for example, 'exhibit' depends on 'engrave', which doesn't have an ebuild (as far as i can tell). I managed to compile 'ephoto' minimalistically by editing the 'ewl' ebuild to remove the 'emotion' dependency (as it's supposedly optional, and i don't like 'xine'), but it segfaults once built - i'm yet to investigate precisely why...

Turns out exhibit's dependency on engrave is another one that's actually optional - removing it from the exhibit-ebuild allows the app to build and run okay, you just lose the ability to set the image being viewed as a wallpaper. I'll still see if i can get ephoto working, though - so as to compare their performance. :wink:
ppurka
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holysword wrote:
I'm excited about Tiling module too, I tested it some time ago and it was kinda buggy, but well, I would enjoy to have one single desktop with tiling feature enabled.
I have used tiling module and have found it to be stable.
Quote:
Anyway, I have no clue: what about Presentation and Offline modes? :? Apparently there is no change turning on and off these options...
Presentation mode: try to set your display to turn off in 1min. Then start watching a video on youtube (i.e. do not use your keyboard or mouse). In 1 min your screen will turn off. Then you do what you would have naturally done,- move your mouse or press some key. e17 will ask you if you want to enable presentation mode. If you say 'yes', then the dpms will be turned off (i.e. your screen will never turn off until you explicitly disable presentation mode).

Offline mode: This is not quite finished I think. It will probably see its best usage when the exalt module is completed.

@taipan67: How about this:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/E17+B_and_W?content=95680

I haven't used any efl image viewer. I do use feh daily. This is a very minimalistic but very fast image viewer.

efm is mostly unfinished. I don't use it and I prefer to use rox instead. It is very good looking though :P
taipan67
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ppurka wrote:
@taipan67: How about this:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/E17+B_and_W?content=95680

Looks promising, thanks for the link. :wink:

Quote:
...I haven't used any efl image viewer. I do use feh daily. This is a very minimalistic but very fast image viewer.

Yeah, i've already got 'feh' installed, but i'd like something a little more interactive, and with the ability to open individual images with a mouse-click - hopefully i'll be able to just use 'gpicview' once i've cobbled together an ebuild for 'gtk-engines-pixbuf' so as to use the above theme. :?

The 'exhibit' package, as installed on my box, is too buggy for practical use - it leaves it's thumbnail-index images locked in place if you go full-screen, and there they stay until the app is shut down. If i get the time, maybe i'll try to find a fix (along with 'ephoto')... :roll:
taipan67
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taipan67 wrote:
...hopefully i'll be able to just use 'gpicview' once i've cobbled together an ebuild for 'gtk-engines-pixbuf' so as to use the above theme...

No cobbling required (for anyone else wishing to try that gtk-theme) - it doesn't need the 'pixbuf-engine', it needs the 'pixmap' one, which is installed by the gtk+ package. :D

I'd tell you how it looks inside an e17-session, but enlightenment itself has started segfaulting on startup for some reason, so i'm back in 'fluxbox' for the moment... :?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 10 of 30

Jump to: