pdflib not properly installed?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mslinn
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: pdflib not properly installed? Reply with quote

I am running PHP 5.2.6-pl7-gentoo with:
Code:
eix pdflib
[I] dev-php5/pecl-pdflib
     Available versions:  (~)2.1.4 (~)2.1.5
     Installed versions:  2.1.5(18:26:10 10/11/08)
     Homepage:            http://pecl.php.net/pdflib
     Description:         PHP extension for creating PDF files.

[I] media-libs/pdflib
     Available versions:  (5)  6.0.3-r1 7.0.1 7.0.2 7.0.2_p8
        {cxx doc elibc_FreeBSD java perl python tcl}
     Installed versions:  7.0.2_p8(5)(18:14:11 10/11/08)(cxx perl python -doc -elibc_FreeBSD -java -tcl)
     Homepage:            http://www.pdflib.com/
     Description:         A library for generating PDF on the fly.

Here is a short test PHP page:
Code:
<?php
$pdf = pdf_new();
pdf_open_file($pdf, "/tmp/testX.pdf");
pdf_set_info($pdf, "Author", "Mike Slinn");
pdf_set_info($pdf, "Title", "Test for PHP wrapper of PDFlib 2.0");
pdf_set_info($pdf, "Creator", "See Author");
pdf_set_info($pdf, "Subject", "Testing");
pdf_begin_page($pdf, 595, 842);
#pdf_add_outline($pdf, "Page 1");
pdf_set_font($pdf, "Times-Roman", 30, "host");
pdf_set_value($pdf, "textrendering", 1);
pdf_show_xy($pdf, "Licensed to Fred Flintstone", 50, 750);
pdf_moveto($pdf, 50, 740);
pdf_lineto($pdf, 330, 740);
pdf_stroke($pdf);
pdf_end_page($pdf);
pdf_close($pdf);
pdf_delete($pdf);
echo "<a href=$pdf>finished</a>\n";
?>

Here is what I get when I run the page:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function pdf_set_font() in blah/blah/blah/pdflibtest.php on line 10

I looked at the output of phpinfo() and did not see any reference to pdflib:
Code:
'./configure' '--prefix=/usr/lib/php5' '--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/lib/php5/man' '--infodir=/usr/lib/php5/info' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--cache-file=./config.cache' '--disable-cli' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs2' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php/apache2-php5' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php/apache2-php5/ext-active' '--without-pear' '--disable-bcmath' '--without-bz2' '--disable-calendar' '--without-curl' '--without-curlwrappers' '--disable-dbase' '--disable-exif' '--without-fbsql' '--without-fdftk' '--disable-filter' '--disable-ftp' '--with-gettext' '--without-gmp' '--disable-hash' '--disable-ipv6' '--disable-json' '--without-kerberos' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-mcrypt' '--without-mhash' '--without-msql' '--without-mssql' '--with-ncurses' '--with-openssl' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--disable-pcntl' '--disable-pdo' '--without-pgsql' '--disable-posix' '--with-pspell' '--without-recode' '--disable-simplexml' '--disable-shmop' '--without-snmp' '--disable-soap' '--disable-sockets' '--without-sybase' '--without-sybase-ct' '--disable-sysvmsg' '--disable-sysvsem' '--disable-sysvshm' '--without-tidy' '--disable-tokenizer' '--disable-wddx' '--disable-xmlreader' '--disable-xmlwriter' '--without-xmlrpc' '--without-xsl' '--disable-zip' '--with-zlib' '--disable-debug' '--enable-dba' '--without-cdb' '--with-db4' '--disable-flatfile' '--with-gdbm' '--disable-inifile' '--without-qdbm' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-t1lib=/usr' '--disable-gd-jis-conv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--without-xpm-dir' '--with-gd' '--with-imap' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' '--without-mysqli' '--with-readline' '--without-libedit' '--without-mm' '--without-sqlite' '--with-pic'

Assuming that is the problem, how do I fix that?
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: