View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26, 27, 28  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
no4b
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: kdm problems Reply with quote

dogshu wrote:
I just finished emerging @kde. I tried switching to kdm as my login manager, however no matter what session type I pick, kdm always dumps me to a single xterm with no window manager. Running startkde from that xterm works fine, as does running KDE from gdm. Any ideas why kdm is all screwed up?

I had the same problem and chmod 755 /usr/share/config solved it.
epsilon72
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rek2 wrote:
hi, everytime my emerge @kde-4.2 set breaks and I stop to fix it, when I try to resume it will not do such thing :-(
basically it will pull it all down and reinstall what I already had :-( I try with the old --resume flag and still same thing
this gentoo sets are new so I have no idea of use them, anyways knows of a place to look for documentation or tell me how
do I resume the kde install if for some reason it breaks?

Thanks

Can anyone give any input on this? I haven't tried installing 4.2 yet but I'm curious to know.
anli
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: way to disable akonadi Reply with quote

Xamindar wrote:
Only portage 2.2.x right now.

OK, I currently want very simple thing: to find a place which prevents KDE apps to start akonadi (it is very annoying to work with KMail, not saying about KDE session starting, when operations are delayed by attempt to start akonadi). I have tried to set -semantic-desktop USE flag, but it didn't help - definitely something else is needed. And I have not found a way to disable akonadi at all in the KDE system config. Thoughts?
hvengel
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kulfaangaren! wrote:
hvengel wrote:
On my machine portage refuses to install media-sound/phonon-4.3.0 and kde-base/phonon-xine-4.1.4 at the same time. It appears that media-sound/phonon is not slotted. I get the following
I tried the soft links for the phonon files and this did not work.

Too bad, I wonder why our installations behave differently, I just did an emerge --sync and I can still emerge kde-base/phonon-xine-4.1.4 beside media-sound/phonon-4.3.0.
Code:
lap25 package.keywords # equery list -i phonon
[ Searching for package 'phonon' in all categories among: ]
 * installed packages
[I--] [ ~] kde-base/phonon-kde-4.2.0 (4.2)
[I--] [ ~] kde-base/phonon-xine-4.1.4 (4.1)
[I--] [ ~] media-sound/phonon-4.3.0 (0)
lap25 package.keywords # emerge -pv =kde-base/phonon-xine-4.1.4

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   ] kde-base/phonon-xine-4.1.4  USE="kdeprefix xcb -debug" 0 kB

Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
lap25 package.keywords # emerge -pv =media-sound/phonon-4.3.0

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   ] media-sound/phonon-4.3.0  USE="gstreamer xcb xine -debug" 0 kB
[blocks B     ] kde-base/phonon-xine ("kde-base/phonon-xine" is blocking media-sound/phonon-4.3.0)

Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
Conflict: 1 block (1 unsatisfied)

When it comes to the symlinks, I had to restart KDE for it to start working...and...only xine backend works. I had to go into the Multimedia and choose the sound card (in my case "HDA Intel (STAC92xx Analog)") and when I hit Test button it worked great.

After a reboot it started working for me. Just restarting KDE or restarting X did not work. I am seeing both the xine and gstreamer back ends in the mulitmedia configuration dialog. I have been using the xine back end with 4.1. In communications with the phonon maintainer he said that this is the most mature back end and he recommended it over the gstreamer back end YMMV.

There does appear to be a slotting issue of some sort with the phonon stuff at this time but I expect that this will be sorted out sometime soon. Now that I have 4.2 up and running stable I am going to remove 4.1.x so the slotting issue with phonon does not really matter for me.

For the poster who asked if 4.2 was stable enough to use the answer is yes. But the current ebuilds are very new and there are some small issues that need to be worked around to get everything to work. Most of those are covered in this thread. The phonon issue is an example of an ebuild related problem and so far it is the only one of these I have run into. There are also a few things that have bugs such as the System Settings --> Display dialog blowing up on systems that are using xinerama. But most of these are very minor to the point where most people will not even notice most of them. Since I was already running 4.1.x the install was fairly simple for me to get 4.2 installed and working since I already had most of required stuff in place. But someone who has not installed any of the 4.x version it will take more effort.

It appears that there are already starting to be patched ebuilds in the tree. Today I see that an emerge --update world is going to install kmail-4.2.0-r1. So the KDE devs are working on this stuff and for those who want things to be easy it might pay to wait a few days before trying this.

There also appear to be some kde apps that are slotted that will need to be reemerged. One example is ktorrent. I had it installed (version 3.1.5) when I was using kde 4.1 but it needed to reinstalled for version 4.2 since it had been installed in the 4.1 slot. So I now have two copies of this in the 4.1 and 4.2 slots. Minor issue that is easy to fix and the duplicate will be removed when I remove KDE 4.1.
Dillonco
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epsilon72 wrote:
rek2 wrote:
hi, everytime my emerge @kde-4.2 set breaks and I stop to fix it, when I try to resume it will not do such thing :-(
basically it will pull it all down and reinstall what I already had :-( I try with the old --resume flag and still same thing
this gentoo sets are new so I have no idea of use them, anyways knows of a place to look for documentation or tell me how
do I resume the kde install if for some reason it breaks?

Thanks

Can anyone give any input on this? I haven't tried installing 4.2 yet but I'm curious to know.

All you need to do is use the --update (-u) option, i.e. emerge -u @kde. You may also need --deep (-D), but probably not.
hvengel
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaumux wrote:
Can we get previews of video files in kde 4.2.
I miss that feature from 3 series.

I don't do too much with media things but with konqueror you can right click a media file and one of the options is to preview in dragonplayer. There are no options like this in Dolphin.
shaumux
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hvengel wrote:
shaumux wrote:
Can we get previews of video files in kde 4.2.
I miss that feature from 3 series.

I don't do too much with media things but with konqueror you can right click a media file and one of the options is to preview in dragonplayer. There are no options like this in Dolphin.
Sorry, but imeant thumbnails of videos.
zephir
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dillonco wrote:
To the guy a few pages back asking about PyKDE4 failing:

This seems to be a bug.
All you need to do is:
Code:

ln -s /usr/bin/kde4-config /usr/bin/kde-config
emerge -1 pykde4
rm /usr/bin/kde-config

And if you're wondering why PyKDE4 is useful, it's because it is required for python based plasma widgets. It may also be used for some other applications in the future, but plasma is the reason it's pulled into the normal KDE tree.

Thanks for the info. I tried the trick with /usr/kde4.2/bin/kde4-config (is where the file appears in my system) but doesn't work.

To shaumux:
You have to use mplayerthumbs-1.1, you can get it from kde-testing overlay, zugaina overlay or just downloading the ebuild from for example: http://gentoo-overlays.zugaina.org/kde-testing/portage/media-video/mplayerthumbs/mplayerthumbs-1.1-r1.ebuild
It works perfect to me.
shaumux
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zephir wrote:

To shaumux:
You have to use mplayerthumbs-1.1, you can get it from kde-testing overlay, zugaina overlay or just downloading the ebuild from for example: http://gentoo-overlays.zugaina.org/kde-testing/portage/media-video/mplayerthumbs/mplayerthumbs-1.1-r1.ebuild
It works perfect to me.
Thanks,
Didn't know mplayerthumbs was compatible with kde 4.
zephir wrote:

Thanks for the info. I tried the trick with /usr/kde4.2/bin/kde4-config (is where the file appears in my system) but doesn't work.

The Path is /usr/kde/4.2/bin/kde4-config.
You are not putting a / between kde and 4.2.
Try it might work.
agent_jdh
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't use the kdeprefix USE flag - but it wants to install most of 4.2.0 in a new slot and throws up a bunch of blockers. Is this -kdeprefix friendly? Or should I enable kdeprefix for this release and then uninstall my old stuff manually?
shaumux
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent_jdh wrote:
I don't use the kdeprefix USE flag - but it wants to install most of 4.2.0 in a new slot and throws up a bunch of blockers. Is this -kdeprefix friendly? Or should I enable kdeprefix for this release and then uninstall my old stuff manually?
You can't install kde in slots without kdeprefix use flag enabled.
Xamindar
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that seems to be missing still is some kind of wireless utility. Am I missing something here? It would be nice to be able to use knetworkmanager sense I was used to that with gnome but it will not let me connect to any secured networks, only open ones. What is the prefered wireless utility for kde4?
agent_jdh
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaumux wrote:
You can't install kde in slots without kdeprefix use flag enabled.[/quote]

This is kind of what I was thinking, but why do I get this (with -kdeprefix) -

Code:
emerge -upDvN @world

*snip massive list of kde stuff*

Total: 123 packages (4 upgrades, 13 new, 106 in new slots, 108 uninstalls), Size of downloads: 0 kB

Also libkipi and libkdcraw appear to be blockers.

Should I temporarily enable kdeprefix, emerge 4.2.0, manually uninstall 4.1.4, disable kdeprefix and re-emerge 4.2.0? I'd really rather not have to do that. Why doesn't it just upgrade the 4.1.4 stuff in the normal manner?

For example -

Code:
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/systemsettings-4.2.0 [4.1.4] USE="opengl usb -debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix -xinerama"

USE -kdeprefix but wants a new slot? A bug worth filing?

EDIT - Freak that, I'm just going to batter on with -kdeprefix and sort it out after it finishes.

Last edited by agent_jdh on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
anli
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: where are network interfaces? Reply with quote

Another KDE 4.2 problem I have met - KDE doesn't see network intefaces. At selecting System Settings -> Network Settings -> Network Settings an error message appears (twice) saying about XML file parsing error, and Network Interfaces tab is empty.

Is it for me only?
platojones
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me just ask one question that's been troubling me about people who are trying to install kde-4.2...why some people think they need to have both kde-4.1 and kde-4.2 installed at the same time? First, it is the cause of about 60% of the problems I've seen posted here. Second, kde-4.2 is the latest and best and most stable stuff...and is at least as stable, if not more stable, than anything kde-4.1 has to offer....Finally, for those who haven't discovered it yet, even with kdeprefix, there are clearly slot conflicts between kde-4.1 and kde-4.2. Now, I admit, there shouldn't be, but that isn't Gentoo's fault...save yourselves the pain and jump off the fence. KDE-4.2 is better than KDE-4.1 in every sense that matters. Just stop trying to have your cake and choke on it too.
padoor
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have not used kdeprefix while installing 4.1
i want to remove kde-4.1.4 fully.
now that i have kde-4.2.0 installed meta i dont want the 4.1
how do i remove it completely?
happy with kde-3.5 and 4.2.0
any single command to remove 4.1.4?

also i found is most of the 4.1.4 packages are simply used as 4.2 name version only changed.for i did not see any download for these packages.
so why having same things in 2 different folders?
/usr/kde/4.2 is present
padoor ~ # dir /usr/kde/4.2
bin env etc include lib share shutdown
padoor ~ #

Last edited by padoor on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
agent_jdh
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

platojones wrote:
Let me just ask one question that's been troubling me about people who are trying to install kde-4.2...why some people think they need to have both kde-4.1 and kde-4.2 installed at the same time? First, it is the cause of about 60% of the problems I've seen posted here. Second, kde-4.2 is the latest and best and most stable stuff...and is at least as stable, if not more stable, than anything kde-4.1 has to offer....Finally, for those who haven't discovered it yet, even with kdeprefix, there are clearly slot conflicts between kde-4.1 and kde-4.2. Now, I admit, there shouldn't be, but that isn't Gentoo's fault...save yourselves the pain and jump off the fence. KDE-4.2 is better than KDE-4.1 in every sense that matters. Just stop trying to have your cake and choke on it too.

This is precisely what I am trying to do. But it would appear (watching the build go), that the 4.1.x stuff will be obliterated - I _think_ I've resolved most of the conflicts, which would appear to have been caused by digikam and kipi-plugins, which are both still kde3/qt3 in portage, so why they are an issue is not quite clear - although now both libkipi and libkdcraw are in kde-base (for kde4) and media-libs (for kde3).

Looks to me like the problem is as much waiting for kde3 apps to catch up to kde4/qt4 as it is a kde problem per se. Until all the old stuff gets cleared away, this is probably going to be an issue. I'm looking at you, k3b :)
agent_jdh
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

padoor wrote:
i have not used kdeprefix while installing 4.1
i want to remove kde-4.1.4 fully.
now that i have kde-4.2.0 installed meta i dont want the 4.1
how do i remove it completely?
happy with kde-3.5 and 4.2.0

If you didnt't use kdeprefix, what does emerge -pv --depclean show? Either that, or edit your world file, or flap about with emerge -Cp _whatever_4.1.4
agent_jdh
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sigh*

qt-gui now needs -glib USE flag to compile.
padoor
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have had very bad experience with depclean.
i would rather remove 4.1.4 one by one
then again revdep-rebuild will want to install everything back.now /usr/kde/3.5
has both 3.5 and 4.1 mixed.
:(
platojones
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

With portage-2.2 sets, it's very easy. That's one of the great things about this feature....if you used the meta ebuild, then there are some command lines floating around in this thread that will help you do that, but I don't recall it right off hand...and they aren't 100% reliable. BTW, I think it was a HUGE mistake to have caved in and abandoned the requirement for a portage-2.2 only (with sets) upgrade path for KDE-4...this is just the problem that people face when using meta ebuilds for unstable upgrades...it's exactly the problem portage-2.2 was designed to solve. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that the sets were able to make the transition from the kde-testing overlay along with the ebuilds...and that is a source of enormous grief for a lot of people...well, that and the complete lack of documentation about how sets actually work, thus far.

Upgrade to portage 2.2 and use the sets from the kde-testing overlay, and you life will be much easier...especially when kde-4.3 comes down the road.

Quote:
But it would appear (watching the build go), that the 4.1.x stuff will be obliterated

Well, you can only hope...there is no guarantee of that. The best bet, for everybody, even if you have kde-4.1 installed with kdeprefix...is to unmerge kde-4.1 anyway you can and then install kde-4.2 using portage-2.2 and the sets provided by kde-testing....
agent_jdh
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

padoor wrote:
i have had very bad experience with depclean.
i would rather remove 4.1.4 one by one
then again revdep-rebuild will want to install everything back.now /usr/kde/3.5
has both 3.5 and 4.1 mixed.
:(

Looks like you need to manually edit your world file and emerge -pv --depclean will just show you what it will remove, but not actually do it, so you can edit your world file for sanity and then depclean.
padoor
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent_jdh wrote:
*Sigh*

padoor log # emerge -pv qt-gui

Calculating dependencies * waiting for lock on /var/db/.pkg.portage_lockfile
... [ ok ]
... done!
[ebuild U ] x11-libs/qt-gui-4.4.2-r2 [4.4.2-r1] USE="accessibility cups dbus glib* qt3support -debug -mng -nas -nis -pch -tiff -xinerama" INPUT_DEVICES="-wacom" 0 kB

Total: 1 package (1 upgrade), Size of downloads: 0 kB
padoor log #

glib shows in green
agent_jdh
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

padoor wrote:
agent_jdh wrote:
*Sigh*

padoor log # emerge -pv qt-gui

Calculating dependencies * waiting for lock on /var/db/.pkg.portage_lockfile
... [ ok ]
... done!
[ebuild U ] x11-libs/qt-gui-4.4.2-r2 [4.4.2-r1] USE="accessibility cups dbus glib* qt3support -debug -mng -nas -nis -pch -tiff -xinerama" INPUT_DEVICES="-wacom" 0 kB

Total: 1 package (1 upgrade), Size of downloads: 0 kB
padoor log #

glib shows in green

Yet emerging the package doesn't work. It's broken; emerge -pv does not actually compile it and install it. Just because it's green doesn't mean it works.
xiber
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: minimal install Reply with quote

Whats the best way to get a minimal KDE 4.2 install? I use enlightenment, but use quite a few apps that require KDE components. Also want apps to look nice and I may want to login to KDE once in a while. This setup has worked pretty well for me with KDE 3.5 using the split ebuilds. Following a simular procedure, I've come up with:

Code:
emerge -up =kdebase-startkde-4.2.0 \
=kdeartwork-iconthemes-4.2.0 \
=kdeartwork-sounds-4.2.0 \
=kdeartwork-styles-4.2.0 \
=kdeartwork-wallpapers-4.2.0 \
=kappfinder-4.2.0 \
=kmenuedit-4.2.0 \
=kdemultimedia-kioslaves-4.2.0 \
=konsole-4.2.0 \
=kde-base/dolphin-4.2.0

This yeilds 55 new packages compared to 34 packages for my KDE3.5 installs. (Not including qt). Would like to decouple akonadi-server, strigi, kdepimlibs. Results:
Code:
[ebuild  N    ] dev-libs/xmlrpc-c-1.06.27  USE="curl -threads"
[ebuild  N    ] dev-libs/libical-0.33-r1
[ebuild  N    ] dev-cpp/clucene-0.9.21b  USE="-debug -doc -threads"
[ebuild  N    ] app-text/iso-codes-3.3
[ebuild  N    ] x11-libs/libxklavier-3.6  USE="-doc"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/qimageblitz-0.0.4  USE="3dnow mmx sse (-altivec) -debug -sse2"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/automoc-0.9.88
[ebuild  N    ] app-misc/strigi-0.6.3  USE="clucene dbus fam qt4 -debug -exif -hyperestraier -inotify -log -test"
[ebuild  N    ] app-office/akonadi-server-1.1.0  USE="-mysql"
[ebuild  N    ] media-sound/phonon-4.3.0  USE="xcb xine -debug -gstreamer"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdelibs-4.2.0 USE="3dnow alsa bzip2 fam mmx opengl spell sse ssl -acl (-altivec) -bindist -debug -doc -htmlhandbook -jpeg2k -kdeprefix -kerberos -nls -openexr -semantic-desktop -sse2 -test -zeroconf"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/kdepimlibs-4.2.0  USE="-debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix -ldap -sasl -test"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdebase-data-4.2.0 USE="-kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/libkworkspace-4.2.0  USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/libkonq-4.2.0 USE="-debug -kdeprefix -test"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/ksplash-4.2.0  USE="3dnow mmx sse (-altivec) -debug -kdeprefix -sse2 -xinerama"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/ksysguard-4.2.0  USE="-debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix -lm_sensors -test"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/kephal-4.2.0  USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/solid-4.2.0  USE="-bluetooth -debug -kdeprefix -networkmanager"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/libkcompactdisc-4.2.0  USE="alsa -debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/libkcddb-4.2.0 USE="-debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix -musicbrainz"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/kstartupconfig-4.2.0  USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kreadconfig-4.2.0 USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/kdedglobalaccel-4.2.0  USE="-debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/knotify-4.2.0  USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/kde-wallpapers-4.2.0  USE="-kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/kstyles-4.2.0  USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdesu-4.2.0 USE="-debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdialog-4.2.0 USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/libplasmaclock-4.2.0  USE="opengl -debug -kdeprefix -xinerama"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/pykde4-4.2.0  USE="-akonadi -debug -kdeprefix -semantic-desktop"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/libtaskmanager-4.2.0  USE="xcomposite -debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/kde-menu-icons-4.2.0  USE="-kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/kdnssd-4.2.0  USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdeartwork-iconthemes-4.2.0 USE="-kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdeartwork-sounds-4.2.0 USE="-kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdeartwork-styles-4.2.0 USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdeartwork-wallpapers-4.2.0 USE="-kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kappfinder-4.2.0 USE="-debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/konsole-4.2.0 USE="-debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kcminit-4.2.0 USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/khotkeys-4.2.0 USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/plasma-apps-4.2.0  USE="-debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kwin-4.2.0 USE="opengl xcomposite -captury -debug -kdeprefix -xinerama"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdebase-kioslaves-4.2.0 USE="bzip2 -debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix -openexr -samba"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/soliduiserver-4.2.0  USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kcontrol-4.2.0 USE="-debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdemultimedia-kioslaves-4.2.0 USE="encode flac vorbis -debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/dolphin-4.2.0  USE="-debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix -semantic-desktop"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/ksmserver-4.2.0 USE="-debug -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/systemsettings-4.2.0  USE="opengl usb -debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix -xinerama"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/plasma-workspace-4.2.0  USE="python xcomposite -debug -google-gadgets -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix -xinerama"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kmenuedit-4.2.0 USE="-debug -htmlhandbook -kdeprefix"
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/krunner-4.2.0  USE="opengl xcomposite -debug -kdeprefix -xscreensaver"
[ebuild  NS   ] kde-base/kdebase-startkde-4.2.0 USE="-kdeprefix"

Athlon 64 X2 4600 @ 2.4 GHz | Asus M2N-SLI DLX | 4x1GB PC6400 | 7600GT KO | 7HD @ 3.1TB | OpenSolaris SXCE | 2007
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 10 of 28

Jump to: