basket notepads git ebuild
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ppurka
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: basket notepads git ebuild Reply with quote

Hi,
I installed the still-in-development basket-2.0 from git using the ebuild below. Hopefully, it will help someone else to migrate to basket-2.0. Before installing this basket from git, please
  • back up your current baskets. In basket-1.0.3 you can use the Basket->Backup and restore, which creates a tar.gz file. This file can be later given to basket-2.0 and you will have all the baskets exactly the same way as before.
  • back up your current installation of basket-1.0.3.
    Code:
    quickpkg --include-config=y basket

• If anything in the installation goes wrong, then you can use the emerge with --usepkgonly argument to install the old basket-1.0.3

After installing basket-2.0 (if the installation is successful), you need to do the following
  • Restore your earlier baskets using the backed up tar.gz file mentioned above
  • Edit $KDEHOME/share/apps/basket/tags.xml to change all the <emblem>tag_*</emblem> to <emblem>/usr/share/apps/basket/icons/crystalsvg/16x16/actions/tag_*.png</emblem>. This is probably because of some bug since basket does not show the tags otherwise. You could also use the tag editor in basket to set the emblems via a GUI.

Now, given the above information, I present the git ebuild :P I gave it the version basket-1.9999 and it is masked by missing keyword.
Code:
# Copyright 1999-2009 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

EAPI="2"
EGIT_REPO_URI="git://github.com/kelvie/basket.git"
inherit git kde4-base

DESCRIPTION="A DropDrawers clone. Multiple information organizer"
HOMEPAGE="http://basket.kde.org/"

LICENSE="BSD"
SLOT="0"

DEPEND="crypt? ( >=app-crypt/gpgme-1.0 )"
RDEPEND="$DEPEND"

src_unpack() {
   git_src_unpack
}

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: