emerge PyQt fails [solved]
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Installing Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ImAmMe
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: emerge PyQt fails [solved] Reply with quote

the box in question is a clean box, i have uninstalled sip. and emerged back in again without any problems. python-updater comes right back with out any output.

any thoughts?

emerge -av PyQt

* IMPORTANT: 1 news items need reading for repository 'gentoo'.
* Use eselect news to read news items.

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild N ] dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4 USE="X dbus kde opengl sql svg webkit -assistant -debug -doc -examples -phonon -xmlpatterns" 0 kB
[ebuild N ] x11-libs/qscintilla-2.4 USE="python qt4 -doc" 0 kB
[ebuild N ] dev-python/qscintilla-python-2.4 USE="qt4 -debug" 0 kB
[ebuild N ] dev-python/PyQt-3.18.1 USE="-debug -doc -examples" 0 kB

Total: 4 packages (4 new), Size of downloads: 0 kB

Would you like to merge these packages? [Yes/No]

>>> Verifying ebuild manifests

>>> Starting parallel fetch

>>> Emerging (1 of 4) dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4
* PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4.tar.gz RMD160 SHA1 SHA256 size ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking ebuild checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking auxfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking miscfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* CPV: dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4
* REPO: gentoo
* USE: X dbus elibc_glibc kde kernel_linux opengl sql svg userland_GNU webkit x86
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4.tar.gz to /var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4 ...
* Applying configure.py.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying PyQt4-4.5.4-qgraphicslinearlayout-fix.patch ... [ ok ]
* Preparation of dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4 with Python 2.6...
>>> Source prepared.
>>> Configuring source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4 ...
* Configuration of dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4 with Python 2.6...
python2.6 configure.py --confirm-license --bindir=/usr/bin --destdir=/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages --sipdir=/usr/share/sip --enable=QtCore --enable=QtNetwork --enable=QtScript --enable=QtTest --enable=QtXml --enable=QtGui --enable=QtDesigner --enable=QtScriptTools --enable=QtOpenGL --enable=QtSql --enable=QtSvg --enable=QtWebKit CC=i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc CXX=i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ LINK=i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ LINK_SHLIB=i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ CFLAGS='-O2 -march=i686 -pipe' CXXFLAGS='-O2 -march=i686 -pipe' LFLAGS='-Wl,-O1'
Determining the layout of your Qt installation...
This is the GPL version of PyQt 4.5.4 (licensed under the GNU General Public
License) for Python 2.6.4 on linux2.
Checking to see if the QtGui module should be built...
Checking to see if the QtNetwork module should be built...
Checking to see if the QtOpenGL module should be built...
Checking to see if the QtScript module should be built...
Checking to see if the QtScriptTools module should be built...
Checking to see if the QtSql module should be built...
Checking to see if the QtSvg module should be built...
Checking to see if the QtTest module should be built...
Checking to see if the QtWebKit module should be built...
Checking to see if the QtXml module should be built...
Checking to see if the QtDesigner module should be built...
Checking to see if the dbus support module should be built...
Qt v4.6.0 free edition is being used.
SIP 4.8.2 is being used.
The Qt header files are in /usr/include/qt4.
The shared Qt libraries are in /usr/lib/qt4.
The Qt binaries are in /usr/bin.
The Qt mkspecs directory is in /usr/share/qt4.
These PyQt modules will be built: QtCore, QtGui, QtNetwork, QtOpenGL, QtScript,
QtScriptTools, QtSql, QtSvg, QtTest, QtWebKit, QtXml, QtDesigner.
The PyQt Python package will be installed in /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages.
The Designer plugin will be installed in /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/designer.
The dbus support module will be installed in
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/mainloop.
The PyQt .sip files will be installed in /usr/share/sip.
pyuic4, pyrcc4 and pylupdate4 will be installed in /usr/bin.
Generating the C++ source for the QtCore module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtCore module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtGui module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtGui module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtNetwork module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtNetwork module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtOpenGL module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtOpenGL module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtScript module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtScript module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtScriptTools module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtScriptTools module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtSql module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtSql module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtSvg module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtSvg module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtTest module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtTest module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtWebKit module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtWebKit module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtXml module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtXml module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtDesigner module...
Creating the Makefile for the QtDesigner module...
Generating the C++ source for the Qt module...
Creating the Makefile for the Qt module...
Creating QScintilla API file...
Creating top level Makefile...
Creating QPy support library for QtCore Makefile...
Creating QPy support library for QtGui Makefile...
Creating QPy support library for QtDesigner Makefile...
Creating QPy support libraries Makefile...
Creating dbus support module Makefile...
Creating pyuic4 wrapper...
Creating pyuic4 Makefile...
Creating pylupdate4 Makefile...
Creating pyrcc4 Makefile...
Creating Qt Designer plugin Makefile...
Creating pyqtconfig.py...
* Running qmake on w_qpycore.pro ... [ ok ]
* Running qmake on w_qpydesigner.pro ... [ ok ]
* Running qmake on w_qpygui.pro ... [ ok ]
* Running qmake on python.pro ... [ ok ]
>>> Source configured.
>>> Compiling source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4 ...
* Building of dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4 with Python 2.6...
make -j2
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy'
make[2]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore'
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_chimera.o qpycore_chimera.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_chimera_signature.o qpycore_chimera_signature.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_chimera_storage.o qpycore_chimera_storage.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_init.o qpycore_init.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_misc.o qpycore_misc.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_post_init.o qpycore_post_init.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_pyqtboundsignal.o qpycore_pyqtboundsignal.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_pyqtproperty.o qpycore_pyqtproperty.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_pyqtproxy.o qpycore_pyqtproxy.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_pyqtpyobject.o qpycore_pyqtpyobject.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_pyqtsignal.o qpycore_pyqtsignal.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_pyqtslot.o qpycore_pyqtslot.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_qmetaobject.o qpycore_qmetaobject.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_qmetaobject_helpers.o qpycore_qmetaobject_helpers.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_qobject_helpers.o qpycore_qobject_helpers.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_qstring.o qpycore_qstring.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_sip_helpers.o qpycore_sip_helpers.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_types.o qpycore_types.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o qpycore_qvariant.o qpycore_qvariant.cpp
/usr/bin/moc -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. qpycore_pyqtproxy.h -o moc_qpycore_pyqtproxy.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QtCore -I. -o moc_qpycore_pyqtproxy.o moc_qpycore_pyqtproxy.cpp
rm -f libqpycore.a
ar cqs libqpycore.a qpycore_chimera.o qpycore_chimera_signature.o qpycore_chimera_storage.o qpycore_init.o qpycore_misc.o qpycore_post_init.o qpycore_pyqtboundsignal.o qpycore_pyqtproperty.o qpycore_pyqtproxy.o qpycore_pyqtpyobject.o qpycore_pyqtsignal.o qpycore_pyqtslot.o qpycore_qmetaobject.o qpycore_qmetaobject_helpers.o qpycore_qobject_helpers.o qpycore_qstring.o qpycore_sip_helpers.o qpycore_types.o qpycore_qvariant.o moc_qpycore_pyqtproxy.o
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore'
make[2]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtGui'
/usr/bin/moc -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. qpytextobject.h -o moc_qpytextobject.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. -o moc_qpytextobject.o moc_qpytextobject.cpp
rm -f libqpygui.a
ar cqs libqpygui.a moc_qpytextobject.o
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtGui'
make[2]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtDesigner'
/usr/bin/moc -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. qpydesignercontainerextension.h -o moc_qpydesignercontainerextension.cpp
/usr/bin/moc -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. qpydesignercustomwidgetcollectionplugin.h -o moc_qpydesignercustomwidgetcollectionplugin.cpp
/usr/bin/moc -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. qpydesignercustomwidgetplugin.h -o moc_qpydesignercustomwidgetplugin.cpp
/usr/bin/moc -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. qpydesignermembersheetextension.h -o moc_qpydesignermembersheetextension.cpp
/usr/bin/moc -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. qpydesignerpropertysheetextension.h -o moc_qpydesignerpropertysheetextension.cpp
/usr/bin/moc -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. qpydesignertaskmenuextension.h -o moc_qpydesignertaskmenuextension.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. -o moc_qpydesignercontainerextension.o moc_qpydesignercontainerextension.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. -o moc_qpydesignercustomwidgetcollectionplugin.o moc_qpydesignercustomwidgetcollectionplugin.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. -o moc_qpydesignercustomwidgetplugin.o moc_qpydesignercustomwidgetplugin.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. -o moc_qpydesignermembersheetextension.o moc_qpydesignermembersheetextension.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. -o moc_qpydesignerpropertysheetextension.o moc_qpydesignerpropertysheetextension.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -pipe -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQDESIGNER_EXPORT_WIDGETS -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I. -o moc_qpydesignertaskmenuextension.o moc_qpydesignertaskmenuextension.cpp
rm -f libqpydesigner.a
ar cqs libqpydesigner.a moc_qpydesignercontainerextension.o moc_qpydesignercustomwidgetcollectionplugin.o moc_qpydesignercustomwidgetplugin.o moc_qpydesignermembersheetextension.o moc_qpydesignerpropertysheetextension.o moc_qpydesignertaskmenuextension.o
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtDesigner'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy'
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/QtCore'
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCorecmodule.o sipQtCorecmodule.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQMap.o sipQtCoreQMap.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQHash.o sipQtCoreQHash.cpp
sipQtCorecmodule.cpp: In function 'PyObject* func_qFatal(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
sipQtCorecmodule.cpp:6763: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
sipQtCorecmodule.cpp: In function 'PyObject* func_qCritical(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
sipQtCorecmodule.cpp:6789: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
sipQtCorecmodule.cpp: In function 'PyObject* func_qWarning(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
sipQtCorecmodule.cpp:6815: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
sipQtCorecmodule.cpp: In function 'PyObject* func_qDebug(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
sipQtCorecmodule.cpp:6841: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamWriter.o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamWriter.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamReader.o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamReader.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamEntityResolver.o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamEntityResolver.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamEntityDeclaration.o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamEntityDeclaration.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamNotationDeclaration.o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamNotationDeclaration.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamNamespaceDeclaration.o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamNamespaceDeclaration.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamAttributes.o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamAttributes.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamAttribute.o sipQtCoreQXmlStreamAttribute.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQWaitCondition.o sipQtCoreQWaitCondition.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQVector.o sipQtCoreQVector.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQVariant.o sipQtCoreQVariant.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQUuid.o sipQtCoreQUuid.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQUrlFormattingOptions.o sipQtCoreQUrlFormattingOptions.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQUrl.o sipQtCoreQUrl.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTranslator.o sipQtCoreQTranslator.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTimer.o sipQtCoreQTimer.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTimeLine.o sipQtCoreQTimeLine.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQThreadPool.o sipQtCoreQThreadPool.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQThread.o sipQtCoreQThread.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTextStreamManipulator.o sipQtCoreQTextStreamManipulator.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTextStreamNumberFlags.o sipQtCoreQTextStreamNumberFlags.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTextStream.o sipQtCoreQTextStream.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTextDecoder.o sipQtCoreQTextDecoder.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTextEncoder.o sipQtCoreQTextEncoder.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTextCodecConverterState.o sipQtCoreQTextCodecConverterState.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTextCodecConversionFlags.o sipQtCoreQTextCodecConversionFlags.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTextCodec.o sipQtCoreQTextCodec.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTextBoundaryFinderBoundaryReasons.o sipQtCoreQTextBoundaryFinderBoundaryReasons.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTextBoundaryFinder.o sipQtCoreQTextBoundaryFinder.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQTemporaryFile.o sipQtCoreQTemporaryFile.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQSystemSemaphore.o sipQtCoreQSystemSemaphore.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQStringMatcher.o sipQtCoreQStringMatcher.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQStringList.o sipQtCoreQStringList.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQStringRef.o sipQtCoreQStringRef.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQLatin1String.o sipQtCoreQLatin1String.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQStringSectionFlags.o sipQtCoreQStringSectionFlags.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQString.o sipQtCoreQString.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQSocketNotifier.o sipQtCoreQSocketNotifier.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQSizeF.o sipQtCoreQSizeF.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQSize.o sipQtCoreQSize.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQSignalMapper.o sipQtCoreQSignalMapper.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQSharedMemory.o sipQtCoreQSharedMemory.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQSettings.o sipQtCoreQSettings.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQSemaphore.o sipQtCoreQSemaphore.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQRunnable.o sipQtCoreQRunnable.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQResource.o sipQtCoreQResource.cpp
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -c -O2 -march=i686 -pipe -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/qpy/QtCore -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/X11R6/include -o sipQtCoreQRegExp.o sipQtCoreQRegExp.cpp
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qscopedpointer.h: In copy constructor 'QResource::QResource(const QResource&)':
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qscopedpointer.h:170: error: 'QScopedPointer<T, Cleanup>::QScopedPointer(const QScopedPointer<T, Cleanup>&) [with T = QResourcePrivate, Cleanup = QScopedPointerDeleter<QResourcePrivate>]' is private
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qresource.h:59: error: within this context
sipQtCoreQResource.cpp: In constructor 'sipQResource::sipQResource(const QResource&)':
sipQtCoreQResource.cpp:83: note: synthesized method 'QResource::QResource(const QResource&)' first required here
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qscopedpointer.h: In static member function 'static void QScopedPointerDeleter<T>::cleanup(T*) [with T = QResourcePrivate]':
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qscopedpointer.h:100: instantiated from 'QScopedPointer<T, Cleanup>::~QScopedPointer() [with T = QResourcePrivate, Cleanup = QScopedPointerDeleter<QResourcePrivate>]'
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qresource.h:59: instantiated from here
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qscopedpointer.h:59: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'QResourcePrivate'
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qscopedpointer.h:59: error: creating array with negative size ('-0x000000001')
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qscopedpointer.h:62: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of delete operator:
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qscopedpointer.h:54: warning: 'pointer' has incomplete type
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qresource.h:56: warning: forward declaration of 'struct QResourcePrivate'
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qscopedpointer.h:62: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class is defined.
make[1]: *** [sipQtCoreQResource.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4-2.6/QtCore'
make: *** [all] Error 2
* ERROR: dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4 failed:
* Building failed with Python 2.6 in python_default_function() function
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 55: Called src_compile
* environment, line 3671: Called python_execute_function '-d' '-s'
* environment, line 3137: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "${failure_message}";
* If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info =dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4',
* the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv =dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4'.
* The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/temp/environment'.
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4'

>>> Failed to emerge dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4, Log file:

>>> '/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.5.4-r4/temp/build.log'

Last edited by ImAmMe on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike Hunt
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImAmMe wrote:
Qt v4.6.0 free edition is being used.

According to bugzilla <dev-python/PyQt4-4.6.1 is known to be incompatible with Qt 4.6, so please
try with PyQt4-4.6.2 (latest in portage atm).

You may need to add it to /etc/portage/package.keywords.
ImAmMe
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i added "=x11-libs/PyQt4-4.6.2 ~x86" to keywords file but still will not emerge

emerge -pv =dev-python/PyQt4-4.6.2

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "=dev-python/PyQt4-4.6.2" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- dev-python/PyQt4-4.6.2 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)

For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

Mike Hunt
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you add x11-libs/PyQt4 to package.keywords, then nothing will happen because that doesn't exist.

Try:
Code:
echo "dev-python/PyQt4" >> /etc/portage/package.keywords
emerge --oneshot --ask --verbose dev-python/PyQt4

It looks like you'll have to upgrade sip as well - not sure
Code:
echo "dev-python/sip" >> /etc/portage/package.keywords
ImAmMe
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, adding sip to the keyword file fix it.

thank you
Mike Hunt
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome. :)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Installing Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: