Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Issue with MythWeb (likely apache/php config problem)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ctd.mh3
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Issue with MythWeb (likely apache/php config problem) Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone had any pointers on how to resolve a recent mythweb issue I am having. I assume it is related to some apache or php setting and not specific to mythweb. My setup has worked in the past, but again I assume some recent apache or world update caused me to screw something up.

My problem is that when I attempt to use the mythweb "Direction Download" feature, the mythweb server script is suppose to download a mpeg file from the server but instead when I select to download a mpeg file I am given a php file to download. Basically, instead of executing the web server script, the server is just providing the script. All of the other mythweb functionality appears to be working, so I am not sure why this one functionality is not working.

I attempted to follow the mythweb configuration instructions at
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/branches/release-0-22-fixes/mythplugins/mythweb/INSTALL

I copied the provided config file, /usr/share/webapps/mythweb/0.22_p22763-r1/htdocs/mythweb.conf.apache, to /etc/apache2/modules.d/mythweb.conf. Then I updated the two Directory entries to
<Directory "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/data">
and
<Directory "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb" >

The install instructions mention that the following apache modules need to be enabled:
Code:
mod_env
mod_rewrite
mod_deflate
mod_headers
mod_auth_digest

I verified that my APACHE2_MODULES line in /etc/make.conf contain those items:
Code:
env, rewrite, deflate, headers, auth_digest

Here is the entire APACHE2_MODULES line
Code:
actions alias auth_basic auth_digest authn_anon authn_dbd authn_dbm authn_default authn_file authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache dav dav_fs dav_lock dbd deflate dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers ident imagemap include info log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic negotiation proxy proxy_ajp proxy_balancer proxy_connect proxy_http rewrite setenvif so speling status unique_id userdir usertrack vhost_alias perl cgid

I then verified that my /etc/apache2/httpd.conf has lines such as the below for each of the required modules:
Code:
LoadModule env_module modules/mod_env.so

Any ideas on other things to look at?

Thanks a bunch.

Mike
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: