View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
F1r31c3r
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: KDE 4.5.X Notifications and jobs never finish Reply with quote

I am not a KDE developer and have no idea how or where to look for the problem i am getting.

I have tried multiple themes gtk+ styles to qt,gtk etc.

I had worked at one point but since update from 4.4.x to 4.5.x it stopped working.
The problem is that the notifications and jobs comes up and tells me jobs have started eg firefox downloads when there finished it pops up saying download has finished but when i copy and paste files in file browser or dolphin or even konqueror the files are copying they appear to enter the notifications and jobs but no progress bar at all and even after copying is finished( watching hdd activity and checking files sizes to verify they have finished.) the jobs dont finish or have any progress bar info state or nothing.

They just sit there.

I tried all sorts, different settings in the notification settings in system settings, i turned of akregator notifications in hope that did something.

They start dont progress and never finish. :x

Any help is appreciated, googling round dont seem to pick anything up relevant.
If we know the truth, then we should be free from deception (John 8:42-47 )
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: