xv quirks
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kklatt
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: xv quirks Reply with quote

When viewing multiple jpeg images (xv *.jpg) the "next" button moves to the next image but does not refresh the screen -- When you right click and bring up the controls window and move the window around the image, it displays the correct image. It seems the "repaint" of the image is broken. Had the problem for some time (months), and rebuilt xv and all its depended libraries.

Have related issues with other grahpical apps -- when using mplayer, I can not resize an avi file. I may have multiple issues, looking for a place to start.

System/app info.

Linux smokey 3.1.6-gentoo #1 SMP Sat Dec 31 07:26:28 CST 2011 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

x11-base/xorg-drivers-1.11
x11-base/xorg-server-1.11.2-r2

I use the Xorg generated config file.

make.conf
CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -march=native "
CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
ACCEPT_LICENSE="*"
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/media/scratch/portage"
LINGUAS="en"
VIDEO_CARDS="radeon"
INPUT_DEVICES="evdev keyboard mouse"
USE="cdda static-libs declarative x264 -egl xvid xvmc externsions radeon video_cards_radeon mjpeg gnutls semantic-desktop hal aac gdu flac postgres sdl -mysql sql sqlite sqlite3 extras kdrive policykit device-mapper webkit mng qt3support gpg svg cairo dbus consolekit foomaticdb gnome kde kde-meta truetype regex ps gtk alsa opengl X ps dsl xv png pdf arts jpeg dvd dvdr cdr tiff tk jpeg2k a52 mp3 mad mmx ldap loop-aes cups xml pic audio file dvdread network ogg vorbis pic fax ppds qt3 scanner snmp sse sse2 xine xulrunner"
#
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: