View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
szensz-siempre
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Managing calendars between Korganiser Kontact and Plasma Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am having a problem being able to access my calender information using Korganiser after an update. For some reason my events and other information are not showing up in Korganiser.

However, I know the information is being stored somewhere. If I click on the date and time widget in the KDE panel my events come up in the calender popup (but this doesn't help me add or edit events obviously). Similarly with Kontact, in the summary tab, some of my events and todos are visible, but as soon as I click on the calendar tab I am greeted by an empty calendar. If I select a date in the calendar and right click and select add event, nothing happens.

This is quite frustrating as I am not able to put new information in at the moment. How do I get Korganiser to find my calender information? I have tried searching for ical files on my hard drive but I only find the one being used by Korganiser at the moment.

Any suggestions?

:cry: No-one with any ideas?? Am I asking in the wrong forum perhaps?
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: