MozillaFirebird problem: "No running window found"
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bingo
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: MozillaFirebird problem: "No running window found" Reply with quote

I posted this on the Firebird forums, but then remembered that the place to get an (useful) answer fast (if I ever get one) is here. Everytime I try to run my all freshly emerged MozillaFirebird browser as a user, I'm getting this message (of course, I see this message only when trying to launch it from a terminal): "No running window found". Here's the post:

Code:

Does anybody know what that means? I'm getting this since I've installed a few extensions to Firebird 0.6.1. I'm under Linux, and installed every extension as root. Now, I already know that you need to "chmod +R +rx chrome" to get Firebird working as a user when extensions are installed. First, I installed the Mouse gestures and Javascript console status extensions. I gave the proper rights to my chrome directory and everything was fine when I ran Firebird as a user. I went back as root to install a few more extensions (editCSS, Search This, Tabbrowser Extensions and Web Developer) and I gave all the necessary rights to my entire chrome directory again, but now, if I load Firebird as a user, I get the error mentioned in the subject (when launched from a terminal). Firebird still works if I run it as root. Does anybody have a clue? It's the first time I install editCSS and Javascript Console Status. Could they be conflicting with something else?

I did a search for "No running window found", but found nothing. If you know something, thanks for letting me know!
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Other Things Gentoo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: